Imagine Plumbing

Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Calgary  >  Imagine Plumbing

Reviews for Imagine Plumbing

giovanjohnmarie

Had him in a while ago and was pretty happy with overall work and knowledge. We needed a quick fix on our bathroom and didnt want to pay an arm and a leg through some of the higher name guys who told us over the phone that our job basically was 1000 bucks. Imagine plumbing did the same work for $500 for a small drain issue and have not had any problems since. thanks, would reccomend

Kenneth in Calgary

Called Imagine plumbing if they could pick up the dishwasher that I just purchased from a Canadian retailer and get it delivered and installed, they've accommodate my request right away and performed the service that next day.
My new dishwasher was perfectly installed by Mike and did not even leave a mark on my hardwood floor.
This is the first time I have conduct business with Imagine Plumbing and will not be my last.
AAA service.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear Mike did a great job installing your dishwasher and we are happy you like it! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Best Regards,

Imagine Plumbing & Appliance

We call them to fix for a problem in our hot water system. The system was broken and they picked up the replacement faster and did the job in a very professional way.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear we were able to help you in a efficient and professional way.

Best Regards,

Imagine Plumbing & Appliance

Bibi in Calgary

I hired Imagine Plumbing to install our new Bosch dishwasher, because they were recommended by the appliance store where I purchased the dishwasher.

We purchased this model of dishwasher specifically because of its decibel rating and the reviews we’d read that said it was very quiet, as our kitchen is in the centre of the house and open to the other rooms. We paid more for this specific model than we would have for a model that was not designed to be as quiet.

The plumber mentioned several times while he was here that he preferred a different brand of dishwasher, that he would only use this other brand, etc. I’m not sure what the point of this was.

He was also on his phone A LOT while he was here. Apparently, someone in the company had fallen off a roof, so he was dealing with calls and messages regarding that and regarding rescheduling things. I don’t have an issue with that, of course, and I was happy to learn later that the person who fell was going to be all right. However, I was charged for time he spent on his phone.

Furthermore, I was charged for parts he didn’t use. He used the existing drain hose extension and the existing electrical outlets, took the ones that came with the dishwasher without asking my permission, and then charged me for those parts. (I did end up getting that charge reversed.)

Worse, though, was he removed and took the insulation that was supplied with the dishwasher, apparently because he was having trouble getting it into the space (even though the space meets the minimum measurements required). And, worst of all, he did not admit to it until another service person discovered the issue.

When the installer ran the dishwasher after installing it, I was shocked at how noisy it was. I mentioned my concern to him, and his response was to mutter, “First world problems.” That would have been his opportunity to tell me about the insulation, but instead he chose to hide that information and make me feel as if I were being unreasonable. Then he tried to blame the dishwasher, saying that the Bosch is not as quiet as his preferred model.

Ultimately, I ended up having a Bosch serviceman out to see what the problem was, and he quickly discovered that the insulation was missing. When I called Imagine Plumbing to request that the insulation and other items that were taken be returned, I was informed that they had been thrown away.

Bosch ended up replacing the insulation for free, which they did not have to do, because it was the installer’s fault and not a manufacturer’s defect. Yay for Bosch.

I did ultimately get an apology from Imagine Plumbing, which I appreciate, but I still never want to deal with them ever again.

nnavarrete in Calgary

Jordan was very punctual and extremely helpful on the initial visit pointing and explaining everything we needed to know for the renovation we are planing to do.

He sent us the quote the following day first thing in the morning.

He has been amazing answering all my questions via e-mail in a timely manner.

The price is very competitive and he as been completely honest with the risk of this project.

I am considering as an option for my renovation but I am still reviewing my quotes.

Julie Lopez from Calgary

Imagine came to install our Miele appliances. On their first visit, the site wasn't ready for the entire installation. Instead of being professional and deciding on a return date, they yelled screamed and used profane language directed at the builder on site.

When they returned, they put the dryer in the right spot, but did not actually plug it in and didn't share that information with anyone. They did not screw in the dishwasher or properly install the steam oven. They installed the water softener in the basement and it has since leaked all over the mechanical room floor. We then received the invoice for installation of all appliances. We expected more based on their reviews and also considering they were recommended by Trail. Very disappointing and unprofessional service.

Imagine Plumbing & Appliance has taken this negative revue very seriously and even though all the issue we not a direct issue or our service we have been diligent to make sure this negative revue turns into a positive one.

Bonnie from Calgary

I used this company on referral from Trail Appliances and I couldn't be happier. The initial quote was totally respected and the work done was excellent and timely. Contractor showed up on time both times he came out and everything was installed very well. He ran a new gas line to a new gas stove we had purchased, installed the stove, levelled it and also repaired my blue flame pipe in my gas lit fireplace. Very happy with everything!

The Burwells from Dewinton
4 reviews De Winton, AB

Jordan and his team were excellent from the initial phone conversation, through the estimate to the actual work, clean-up and completion. They were friendly, knowledgeable and willing to discuss other issues while working on the project we contracted them for. The work was done quickly and efficiently and most of all thoroughly. We will definitely be contacting them for our future plumbing needs.

Tito P.

Jordan and Lex did some fantastic work at my place installing new plumbing/drain for a washer/dryer (all in one) in my upstairs kitchen area to accommodate a suite in my basement. The unit is working fine and city inspection passed with flying colors. Would highly recommend their work.

SMP from Calgary

Imagine Plumbing arrived on time and were efficient and friendly. They had to order some more parts which didn't take long and quickly scheduled another visit to finish the job. They did a fantastic job and I am really happy with the result. I would definitely use them again.

More about Imagine Plumbing

For reliable service, and superior handiwork, rely on Imagine Plumbing & Appliance for their wealth of experience and knowledgeable staff. The Calgary plumbing & appliance installation professionals at Imagine are ready to fix any household problem, no matter how big or small. Imagine Plumbing & Appliance offers a wide variety ...