A1 Doors And Mouldings

Scott in Langley
Scott in Langley
1 review Langley City, BC

Worst customer service in my 39 years

I ordered pre-hung doors , hardware , baseboard and casing for my entire house from Chetan ( salesman) I didn’t haggle the price , but I made it very clear I needed the delivery to be on a certain day . In fact , all I really needed was the doors on that day . Well at 4pm on that Monday , my delivery never came . What’s more I never heard from the sales person . I text , called .. plus this guy has “ read messages turned on” so I can see he has seen my texts. But no response . I called and the receptionist told me my order wasn’t ready and it was scheduled for the next day. The salesman called my back soon after and told me I could cancel my order ( not sorry ) or I could accept the delivery fee refunded . I told him I had two guys there that were going to hang my doors and that I had to pay them for the day , so 75$ wasn’t going to cut it. He said that’s the best he could do. I said fine as long as they are there tomorrow. He told me around 3 pm and that someone from accounting would call and give me a refund of 75$. The next day at 3 on nothing had arrived and I had not heard from the sales person , accounting or shipping . I text , I called . Nothing . The receptionist said the salesman wasn’t in and there was no manager available for me to speak to .. it’s 3 pm on a tues .. right .. but after a lengthy hold she told me it was going to be the first delivery the next day . She also mentioned both the day before and than I should be speaking to the salesman . I told her I had tried numerous times . Than Wednesday. I called and text around 10 am to confirm my delivery . The salesman didnt respond .. I wrote again including the fact that I could see he has read my messages this time . To which he became hostile . I will
Include screen shots of the conversation if it allows . A receptionist called me and at this time I believe I have been refunded . By far the worst experience I have ever had . I can not understand why any business would think this is ever okay . You would be wise to avoid .

E in Toronto
E in Toronto

Doors

Excellent service all around!! They have an amazing selection and staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely continue to use them for future projects and would highly recommend to anyone!

Seanav95
Seanav95
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Excellent Service and very competitive rates

Excellent tailor made customs doors and excellent service. The rep has lot of patience to listen to us and modify the changes. Will give them the best in town. The product quality is of very high grade.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Good aervice

Got main door installed , nice service. Door color was orange. They also referred a carpenter to inshall the door. Door looks really nice.
Very happy with our new front door

SafeBridge in Toronto
SafeBridge in Toronto
0 reviews Delta, BC

New houses

I have been dealing with A1 for over 8 years. I build custom homes and commercial warehouses. Great service and customer service. Deliveries always on time. Very detailed with showroom options. Highly recommended.

Ragwinder
Ragwinder

hardware.

great place to buy hardware. The service was great l would really recommend A1 doors. THE Staff there was so informative and friendly. It was good experience with A1 company.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Pocket doors for bathroom

Super dealing service, i satisfied with the-sales and the customer service far exceeded my high expectations and request!!! Thank you for exceeding the typical customer service.
As looking for renovation of my shower place
I visited many doors shops and showrooms but prices were not reasonable and quality was cheap
Finally, I visited this Store and met my expectation
Thnx for the best service

Jasmeen
Jasmeen
1 review Surrey, BC

Cabinets

Went to this store last week. Staff is very friendly . Giving a fast and great service with smile. Quality of the product is good as well as the price is reasonable.

Hardeep
Hardeep

Great service and quality

It was great service by A1 doors. The quality is great. The staff gives customers good attention in every way. There products are of great quality. I am very thankful that I got doors for my new house from A1 doors.

MG
MG

Delays of delivery

Very disappointed. Door order from Aug 11 is still not delivered. We were told 3 weeks. Company called Friday for full payment for Saturday delivery. Still no door. We just called to be told cannot be delivered today. Now being told that Monday delivery is still not guaranteed.

Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Surrey?