A1 Doors and Mouldings

Building Supplies and Hardware
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Surrey  >  A1 Doors and Mouldings

Reviews for A1 Doors and Mouldings

Dave.s in Toronto
Dave.s in Toronto
2 reviews Langley, BC

Custom build

Busy year for building. Service was great product above expectations. Very experienced supplier. Compatition in price range seemed to not care. Bad reviews are lack of knowledge, as we used priemere suppliers for years, but found the knowledge of sales rep far above, and will be using A1 again. We purchased doors windows and mouldings and hardware. Give them more than one task and handled with ease.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Doors

Terrible service even using a designer/ contractor to help. They don't speak with individuals. We have been waiting over 4 months for doors and last door came warped. Prices are good but not worth the headaches and lack of service

1 review Langley, BC

Doors and mouldings

Terrible service, said things would be ready...and they were not. Totally in organized and chaotic shipping department. And at the end of the day the door was totally wrong. Won't be back!

Helpful Review
Helpful Review
40 reviews Surrey, BC

Door replacement

Replaced all doors for a couple of properties and used A1 for materials. They measured the existing doors and what was delivered was off. They also forgot to include some hardware so the installer had to go back to get them to correct errors and provide screws. Had requested different hardware finish, but never got a response. Delivery guys weren't too interested in putting the doors where we asked. Price is decent, but you have to put up with customer service issues.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Renovation

Terrible Customer Service!
Ordered over 35 interior doors as well as Moulding from this company. Although the doors are nice, the customer service was terrible. Our sales man, Waryam was unresponsive and difficult to get a hold of. He would promise follow ups to let us know when doors/mouldings were ready but I would have to call continuously to get any information. The receptionist would always say he was with a customer but miraculously whenever I wanted to speak with someone above him he was immediately available.
We were given specific delivery dates and times however on numerous occasions the items would not be delivered as indicated and no one let us know it would not be arriving. After items did not arrive I would call only to find out they were not coming and they hadn't rescheduled the shipment.
I cannot recommend this company. Too much time is required "babysitting".

Charanjit
Charanjit
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New House

I got all of my indoor and outdoor doors (including a bi-folding door) from A1 Doors and Mouldings. I also bought all of my moulding from them. Very nice people and very nice owner; he personally helped us. Good Work!

Randi from North Vancouver
Randi from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New Home Build

We have used A-1 Doors & Mouldings ltd. consistently to supply us with doors and windows for our new builds in the North Shore area. Our customers demand high quality - as we are in a high quality market. A-1 Doors is always prompt with our request and are quick to change any mistakes that happen along the way. We are pleased with their service and continue to use them for their affordable pricing and quality products.

Jessica from Vancouver
Jessica from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Help loading material into our truck

I was absolutely disgusted with how I was treated by an employee who was helping us load materials into our truck. The employee was so chauvinistic it shocked me. He repeadedly told me to stop helping lift doors and moulding, then proceeded to ask my husband if he helps me in the kitchen if I help him "work". Warning: do not go here if your expecting treatment from someone that lives in the 21st century!

phil noble from Surrey
phil noble from Surrey
97 reviews Surrey, BC

New door

Needed a replacement door for my house and all the doors are over 20 years old. Hard to find the exact match until I called these guys.Since they have been in business for so long they happenned to still have a few of that style around.

Jason Tan from Vancouver
Jason Tan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Doors

We got our doors replaced recently and A1 doors were were told had good value for them. They were nice wooden doors but we asked them to deliver in the morning and they ended up showing up 5 hours late. They installed them fairly quickly however. Overall okay pricing and okay service.