Astro Design Centre

chris
chris
3 reviews Greely, ON

High end custom closet

I spent significant amounts of time looking for a contractor who could give me the closet I was looking for. No other contractor could commit or follow through when it came to actually starting and promising my vision. This is what lead me to Astro, simply from their Instagram and understanding of high end finishing I felt if they cant do it then ill give up. I walked in and was pleasantly greeted by the staff and directed to Marina. She knew her products, the ideas, the options, and really helped make the vision in my mind come to a reality. Overall I can say Marina was amazing to deal with, the work is exceptional, they were on schedule and I couldn't be happier with the final product. I would highly recommend using Astro and Marina.

Master Bathroom Renovation in Ottawa
Master Bathroom Renovation in Ottawa

Master Bathroom Renovation

We were very pleased with Astro Design and the design team lead by Walter Bunda. They gave us a stunning design and excellent materials. The quality of the floor and wall tiles, bench and countertops, shower fixtures and glass enclosure greatly exceeded our expectations. Well done Astro Design!

Jaanan in Vaughan
Jaanan in Vaughan

Kitchen and Bathroom reno

This past winter we met with a number of design firms and decided to move forward with Astro since they were able to provide a design that best fit our budget and our style. They put us in contact with a contractor and we had a good experience during the planning stage with the contractor as well. The project started on time and any of the small issues which arose during the work were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. In the end we were very happy with the entire process, the quality of the work and materials is great and we stayed within budget. I'd work with Astro again without hesitation.

Lenny in Ottawa
Lenny in Ottawa

Powder room Reno

Very pleased with our powder room Reno by Astro Design and the help of Marina Medina. Astro provided a one stop shop experience which was stress free for us. Marina listened to our ideas and was extremely patient giving us great advice. All Astro trades were also excellent. I would definitely recommend Astro to my friends and family.

Dream Kitchen Accomplished!

We were very fortunate to work with designer Marina Medina on our kitchen reno. She captured the aesthetic and functionality of our dream kitchen perfectly. Our family now has the ideal space to cook and spend time together. We love our new kitchen more and more each day! We can't thank Marina enough and we also thank the amazing team at Astro who supported Marina and helped bring our vision to life. Shout out to Emilio for managing the project and a big THANK YOU to Kostas whose meticulous attention to detail and strong work ethic ensured the installation of our kitchen was absolute perfection. Astro has an awesome team and inspiring designs & finishes that are sure to make your house the home of your dreams! Thank you!!!

Danis Kitchen in Gloucester
Danis Kitchen in Gloucester

Kitchen Renovation

Astro Design Centre (Julia Enriquez, Designer)
________________________________________
Renovations can be overwhelming, stressful and expensive especially for a big project such as redesigning a kitchen. Our 30 year old kitchen was transformed into a modern, gorgeous functional room where we can entertain family and friends. We instantly connected with Julia Enriquez our Astro Designer. Julia is professional, organized, meticulous, she has incredible taste and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Julia deserves to be recognized for her amazing design. Thank you Julia!
Congratulations to the Astro team involved in our project from design to installation, our renovation was an awesome experience. We are thoroughly satisfied with the Astro team and would highly recommend Astro to anyone who is planning future renovations.

Julia from Astro Design Centre

These past couple months, I have worked specifically with Julia from Astro Design Centre. I can't really imagine working with anyone else. As a person she is warm, inviting, understanding and enthusiastic. As a professional designer, she is perfection. She takes your vision and turns it into real-life. I couldn't be happier with the work she has done. Thank you Julia for your constant efforts and incredible style!

Eileen D in Ottawa
Eileen D in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Beautiful Bathroom Renovations !

I started thinking seriously about my bathroom renovations about 6 months ago and met several companies on my project. My bathroom needed a more modern and contemporary look but I wanted it to be still classic and elegant. In the end, I decided to go with Astro Design, as the designer, Marina Medina, was most helpful and wonderful to work with: not only was she attentive to my wishes but also she gave me practical suggestions. She understood my vision and assisted me all along the way . I highly recommend her and the team at Astro Design Centre.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

kitchen and bathroom ensuite renovation

We initially worked with Astro and Nathan as our designer for our kitchen reno in 2015. Nathan was very knowledgeable, professional and delivered us a design that responded to what we were looking for. We recently returned to Astro and Nathan again for our master ensuite reno. Again, very pleased with how things went and would not hesitate to use Astro and in particular, Nathan, for another project.

Chris & Emily Carkner in Ottawa
Chris & Emily Carkner in Ottawa

Mid-Size Kitchen Reno

My husband and I approached Astro after an exhausting interview process with other kitchen renovation contractors. We just weren't finding a good fit with the consultants themselves, nor did we have have a shared vision of what we could achieve.

When we visited the Astro showroom, we were warmly welcomed and immediately felt a sense of connection w our consultant/designer. We brainstormed w Marina about what we could and couldn't achieve in our space and with our budget. The process took some time but all big projects do. The time invested upfront to consider different materials, colours, and design elements paid off in spades. Marina guided us through this process very patiently and always had great suggestions when we had trouble making a decision.

The new kitchen is a perfect fit for our family and has truly changed how we live day to day, how we entertain and how proud we are of our home. It has been a great experience and I'm sure we will be reaping the rewards for years to come.

More about Astro Design Centre

Whether you're looking for accents and accessories or a complete renovation the Astro Design Center can provide you with creative, unique options and turnkey management for your kitchen, bathroom, window and door projects. Top quality brands, exclusive lines, professional service and seamless integration all come together with stunning results and ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Ottawa?