Western Tub And Pool

Review for Western Tub And Pool

Do not use in Calgary
Do not use in Calgary

Terrible customer service

Western Tub and Pool is probably one of the most poorly run companies I know. Firstly I rented a tub in September for a party i was having on Friday night. When i called to rent, we were told it would take 24hours to heat, so we got it delivered Thursday. We also extended the rental to a month cause it was only an extra 150 bucks when I was already paying 350 for just the weekend.

Upon arrival (around 4pm), the pump did not work, the delivery guys said a technician will be out first thing in the morning to repair. No technician showed up in the am. I called them and they said the technician will be here around 3pm (3 hours before the party) which meant there would be no functioning hot tub for the party. I expressed my concerns and the lady said a manager will call me right back...this didnt happen.

After the technician repaired the tub, it actually took 36 hours to get to temperature, which means, even if the pump was working, the tub would not have been ready for the party anyways.

I called them again and the lady once again said the manager will call me back....this didnt happen again

I kept calling and kept getting the same "manager will call you back" Eventually I decided to write a review online and within minutes of posting the review...guess what...the manager called me to discuss my review and the problem. The manager then told me that he wasnt in town and on holidays, which is why he didnt call me....this makes no sense, wouldnt the people at the office know that he is on vacation, and if they did, why would they say he is going to call me right back. Anyways the manager offered a free month rental for future use as an appology for the experience and not having the tub for its intended use. I accepted as they refused to refund me the monies I paid.

Fast forward a few weeks, we notice the temperature of the tub dropping and an error code saying "flow", we contact them and they said they will send a tech out during the day, while we are at work.

We got home late Friday night to find that the tub has the same error code and the water is now ice cold. We contact western tub and they say that the tech was put, replaced the filter as it was very dirty and he made sure the tub was heating and functioning before he left, they then issues us an invoice for the service call and tell us to pay the invoice...

Firstly if it takes the tub 36 hours to heat, how the hell does the tech know its heating properly if he was only here for a couple of minutes, so I guess we are incompetent or blind or have nerve damage because what we saw was the same error code and felt ice cold water.

I sent them an email refusing to pay the bill, along with a video clip showing the same error code and the pump which is not running.

These people are terrible and I will never use them again, I wont even use the free month rental.

This is the first of many reviews I will be writing about them. I also have a video proving that the tub is not functioning, as their technician says, if I am able to post it here, I will, if not I will find a place I can post it....bad business....bad company

More about Western Tub And Pool

WESTERN TUB AND POOL 587-333-2392 (repairs , parts ) Calgary's one stop shop for hot tub & pool repair, hot tub & pool parts, chemicals and covers Calgary 24hr Emergency hot tub pool repair 403-383-5567 Tech Direct fixmytub@gmail. com
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Calgary?