Raywal Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K 0A2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Atnaal in Vaughan

I renovated my kitchen and bathroom with raywal and I cannot say enough about them! Andreina has to be the best designer I have ever come across. She was able to match the kitchen and bathroom to my personality as well as the functionality I required and stayed within the budget I had set! She coordinated the installs around my schedule and was always there when I had a question or concern. The quality of the workmanship, and the cabinets are impressive as well! I want to again thank Andreina and raywal for making my reno as stress free as possible and for proving a superior quality product that me and my family will enjoy for the years to come!

1 review Gatineau, PQ

Raywal supplied the kitchen cabinets for my kitchen renovation which was managed by an independent interior designer and an independent contractor. I appreciated that a product was found that matched the style and colour I had in mind, and the rep at Raywal took the time to meet with me and make a few changes to the hardware to meet my needs. The product looks nice and helps to complete the look of new kitchen. What I was not so pleased about was how the installation was handled. Because I live in Quebec, I was told that I would have to find my own solution for delivery. I had to pay my contractor extra to go pick up the product and deliver it to me (My contractor who is based in Quebec and both knows and follows the rules later told me that this should not have been necessary and they could have delivered). More of a need was an installer who is licensed in Quebec. Raywal said that their contractor was based in Quebec and fulfilled all the requirements. This turned out to not be the case - he was not licensed in Quebec. This ended up putting the installation at risk. More oversight of the requirements and transparency about the issue from Raywal would have prevented all this. In the end, the installation happened and the kitchen looks nice but it certainly added some stress to the process. So overall, I am happy with the end result and most of the process was fine, but I would probably look elsewhere for my next renovation.

WestboroCustomKitchen in Vaughan

I would highly recommend RayWall cabinets as a custom kitchen cabinet company. The services offered by their lead designer, Vanessa Goodkey, are top knotch. The pricing is competitive and the quality is very high. We did a custom kitchen for $25,000 installed and a kitchen for our rental at $7,000. The rental kitchen price included installation and hardware and competed directly with the pricing of IKEA (note IKEA does not come installed or with hardware). We are very happy with our end products and would happily recommend RayWall and Vanessa to any of our friends.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you have had a good experience with Raywal and our designer, Vanessa! We will make sure these comments get to Vanessa.

Thanks again!

Josh and Natalie Eyking  in Vaughan

We worked with Vanessa from Raywal on our full home renovation and we couldn't have been happier with the kind, thoughtful and professional service we received from Vanessa and her team at Raywal. From the beginning we were provided with insight on efficient designs for our kitchen, basement bar and bathroom cabinets (3 full bathrooms) and was guided through the entire process- from picking finishes to installation, seamlessly. Renovations can be very stressful, but this was one aspect that we honestly didn't worry about at all. Raywal provided prompt delivery of materials and wonderful, personal customer service to the very end. The quality of their product is evident- our cabinets look great, the craftsmanship is there and we are so happy we chose to work with Raywal!

Hi Josh and Natalie,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that you love your kitchen and bathroom! We will make sure these comments get to Vanessa.

Thanks again!

Jlyn in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

We got custom cabinets (espresso colour) and also got pull out for the garbage and recycle bin. We also requested for some cubby wine racks with a pull out towel bar. Everything turned out well and the colour matches and flows with our whole main floor.

Maureen in Hamilton
1 review Kitchener, ON

We are very pleased with our Raywal cabinets. The experience was excellent from start to finish including things being done on schedule.
Ruqya was a real pleasure to work with as a designer. She provided not only a fabulous design but gave us so much extra help in selecting the counter top, stools for the island, paint colour, backsplash tiles and colour and lights for over the island. Her input and expertise were invaluable to us.
The installer was very meticulous and did an amazing job.
After-installation follow up was excellent as well. We have had the cabinets for over two months now and have found the quality to be excellent.

Stuart in Vaughan

We spent months searching for a company to do a major kitchen renovation before finally settling on Raywal. The time spent was well worth it. Raywal's Jennie Bayda was an outstanding kitchen consultant patiently guiding us every step of the way. We're thrilled with the design and quality of the cabinets, and everything was delivered on time and on spec. Any minor speed bumps, and there were very few of these, were quickly and professionally addressed by Jenny. All in all, we were in very good hands and couldn't be more pleased with the result.

The Crumbers in
1 review Kitchener, ON

We decided to use RayWal for our kitchen renovation. RayWal was highly recommended to us by our friends who used RayWal a year ago for their cottage kitchen.

Ruqya and Matt, the installer, were amazing to deal with. They were very personable, professional and efficient.

Thanks for a great experience.

Steve and Shari

Lizzy in
1 review Guelph, ON

We have a stunning, sleek new kitchen. I knew basically the look and functionality that I wanted and the staff at Raywal, Kitchener helped bring it to fruition. It is even better than I had envisioned. The staff treated us and our project as though it was the only one that really mattered.
When I got bogged down with choices Alana and Ruyqa, with their combined expertise guided us through. They were very patient with us. It has been a pleasure working with them and our incredible kitchen is a great result. It truly is the heart of our home.
Donna Corby

Hi Donna,

Ruqya showed me pictures of your kitchen and it is absolutely stunning, I love how she tied in the Walnut.

Trevor

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954