Raywal Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K 0A2

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

1 review Ottawa, ON

We were looking for a bathroom vanity and Carly from Raywal helped us design and customize it.

She answered all of our questions promptly and provided us with a very good service.

Adrienne in Kemptville
1 review Rideau Ferry, ON

Carly was recommended to us from a friend and we couldn't be happier we went with her for all of our cabinets in our new home! She was patient with us while I changed my mind a hundred times, she offered her advice when we asked for it and she was very knowledgeable about all of her products. We love all of our cabinets, they are high quality and they look beautiful!

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Carly. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

LM

We had an additional pantry cupboard put in our kitchen. We wanted a simple design to match existing cabinetry. Amal did a great job helping us find the perfect solution and we are thrilled with our pantry.
Installer was quick and efficient. The only issue that we had is that it was very expensive.

Hi LM,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Amal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our price. We use the best material to create our products. Therefore, our cabinets might be more expensive as compared to other cabinet companies. Please keep in mind that good quality cabinets always last longer, and you can avoid a lot of expenses in the future. We hope you enjoy your pantry for many more years to come!

A Clark in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Worked with kitchen designer Vanessa, who took the time to guide me through the design planning process. She had unlimited patience as it took several attempts to arrive at the version that made the best use of our space. Her attention to detail such as making sure all the appliances fit and trim suggestions made the new kitchen a huge success.

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Vanessa. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Linda Ing Gilbert

I interviewed 3 Kitchen companies, Jennie Bayda was the most efficient, detail oriented professional. Jennie made suggestions, corrected any issues, answered all my questions/emails in a prompt & accurate manner. Even after the install, the service continued to ensure our satisfaction. The entire Raywal company went above & beyond. If I ordered another kitchen it would be with Raywal, but specifically as Jennie made the experience an enjoyable one. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Jennie. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Jessica in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

We gave our ideas, kitchen dimensions and budget to the showroom manager, Carly, and she laid out the perfect kitchen. We were in and out of the showroom to choose our finishes effortlessly and are very impressed by the finish product.

Hi Jessica,

Thanks Again!

I'm very happy with my girlfriend's recommendation to go with Raywal for my kitchen cabinet. Jennie, my designer is experienced and thorough. My kitchen is small, but she managed to fit in the appliances I wanted, gave me a pantry, island and more counter-top spaces. Her pre-inspection was really helpful to ensure my contractor get everything ready for the installation. After the installation and inspection, I noticed 2 small cracks, I emailed them, and Rafel the miracle worker made them go away as if they were never there. I'm sorry I didn't get my installer's name, and he worked hard, and stayed late so that he could confirm things with me. In general, very happy with the product and the service from everybody we have talked to

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We are happy to hear that your problems got resolved solved immediately. We will make sure these comments get to Jennie, Rafel, and the installer of this project. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Stefan in Vaughan

Were do I begin.
Jennie did a fantastic job helping to design our kitchen. She listened to our input and made recommendations that would compliment what our vision was. And let me tell you it matched perfectly. We could not be happier with how it turned out. From conception to the finished product Jennie helped Coordinate make sure that we were satisfied. Our delivery Team we friendly and professional. And the installer Brandon Scott was amazing. He was professional and courteous and took his time to ensure that everything was perfect.
A big thank you to Jennie for her hard work and beautiful design
Sincerely the Mischenko's

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We will make sure these comments get to Jennie and Brandon. May you fill your kitchen with much more great memories.

Thanks Again!

I was recommended to this company by a family member and I am happy I chose Raywal to complete my renovations. The staff at Vaughan showroom is very professional and they have answered a lot of my questions in a timely manner. Our kitchen looks great! I would defintely recommend Raywal to my friends and family.

Datta in Vaughan

I got an excellent service from Raywal. I checked a few places before I started the project, Raywal offered me a very good competitive price. They're are very professional. In Ottawa office they have an excellent manager who came to the my house every time I needed to clarify something, verify the job after installation and provided an excellent post installation service! Since I bought their product through Costco I also got a decent cash card from Costco.

Hi Datta,

Thank you for choosing Raywal and your wonderful review. We will make sure these comments get to the staff at Ottawa showroom. May you fill your kitchen with much more great memories.

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954