Raywal Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K0A2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

1 review Port Perry, ON

Have dealt with Raywall kitchens for over tens years there product line keeps improving there service and install people are top notch they have come out to my site multiple times to adjust and change hands

Job Price

Thanks for the great review!

Our kitchen is beautiful. I am constantly being asked to show our kitchen to residents in our village. Jennie Bayda was a great help with excellent ideas. I appreciated that Raywal is a Canadian company. Our kitchen not only looks lovely but is so user friendly now.

Job Price

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear that your neighbours love the kitchen as much as you do!

1 review Whitby, ON

Working and developing project with Rodney Gray was nothing short of a pleasure. He is a true professional who knows his trade extremely well! Nothing but praise for his work.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review! I will make sure to pass it on to Rodney.

Mark in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

I dealt with Rodney Gray and Guido from Raywal and they were both amazing. My new kitchen and bathroom vanities look amazing. This company is a joy to deal with. Would highly recommend.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Mark, we are very pleased to hear you love the new kitchen and bathroom vanities. We will certainly pass along the message to Rodney.

tony in North York

It was a great experience from start to finish with rodney and everyone at raywall. Kitchen looks a great and has added great value to our home! After 4 months we have had no service needed which to me means a great product was installed.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We will make sure to let Rodney know of your kind words.

Michele in Waterloo

It's been 6 months and I'm still in love with the kitchen design and installation by Raywal Cabinets. The design by Jennie Bayda was innovative and creative resulting in a ton of extra cabinet. She was even able to create a pantry out of former dead space. The installation proceeded smoothly (not always easy with a reno!!) and there have been no issues at all with the cabinets themselves. Everything works perfectly and I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend Jennie Bayda and Raywal Cabinets

Job Price

Wow! Thanks sharing the stunning photo of your new kitchen, it looks beautiful. We will make sure that Jennie sees your kind words.

1 review Red Deer County, AB

We were referred to Rawal through Costco. The sales and design staff were helpful, professional and listened to our preferences which resulted in our dream kitchen within a tight time frame. Carly solved design issues quickly and efficiently. The install staff paid close attention to detail and were respectful of our home. I recommend Rawal to friends and family and everyone comments on how lovely our kitchen turned out.

Thank you everyone.

Job Price

Glad to hear of your positive experience with Raywal Cabinets. We will make sure to pass along your comments to Carly and the rest of the Ottawa team.

Anh from Toronto

Raywal Cabinets came highly recommended by a knowledgeable family member and they did not disappoint! I'm pleased to share this with you.....

Pricing and Timeline: Cannot be beat.

Kitchen Cabinet: Good quality as it can take a constant beating from 3 boys, Grandma's cooking and my baking everyday. Still looks great!

Customer Service: Easy 5 stars! Rodney G. ensured everything was done to our satisfaction. Always available to answer and address all our questions and concerns throughout the entire process.

There is bound to be minor speed bump in every kitchen renovation. When it happened to us, Rodney made sure it was corrected and most importantly, to our satisfaction. Thanks for keeping us on budget and completing this project on time! Much appreciated.

Highly recommend Raywal for their products AND wonderful customer service. I totally love my kitchen cabinets :)

Hi Anh,

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are very pleased to hear that you got a kitchen that you love! We will make sure that Rodney sees your kind words. Thank you again!

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954