Handy Daddy For Rent

(778) 241-0733
NORTH VANCOUVER
BC
V7G1Z5

George is an amazing man and I feel fortunate to have found him. My bathroom had one of those pedestal sinks and I wanted to replace it with a nice vanity and sink. A friend of mine recommended George and I called him right away. He came over the same day, looked at the place and gave me an estimate. A few months later I decided it's time to start my small renovation project and I called him again. He helped me carry home from the Home Depot the vanity and the vanity top, he assisted me in buying all the materials I needed, he removed the old sink, installed the new one, corrected some plumbing errors that were in place, and made my bathroom look absolutely gorgeous. George is a hard working man with a very good heart. I would recommend him to anyone interested in a plumbing job. You are in good hands! :-)

John from AAA Tree Service
John from AAA Tree Service
2 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Home renovations & repairs

We have used George many times for home repair/renovation jobs, ranging from very small to large. He's reliable, quick, and charges us an honest amount for the job. I have recommended his great work to friends and neighbours, and will continue to use him for all our household renovations.