Awash Roofing & Renovation

Reviews for Awash Roofing & Renovation

Tom
Tom

New roof

He kept me appraised of what they were doing and why. The work was completed in a professional manner and the clean up was done thoroughly around my property. I found Kebreab to be straight forward and honest on what my roof needed.
To sum it up I am quite pleased with the finished roof as it was also completed in a timely manner.

Thank you Tom for your kind words. Awash Roofing and Renovations Ltd takes pride in providing our customers with guaranteed satisfaction and quality workmanship. It was our pleasure to have worked on your home and appreciate your business.

kebreab

Michael
Michael

roof renovation

Mr. Kebreab and his team did excellent job. They removed all the layers and the damaged wood, replaced it with the durable and quality layers. They removed all the debris and garbages right away. The price was affordable.

Thank you Michael. Its was our pleasure to provide our services. Awash Roofing and Renovations takes pride in providing our customers with guaranteed satisfaction and quality workmanship.

Dagim
Dagim
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Repacement

The guys in Awash Roofing are prudent and professional with an exceptional workmanship. I recommend awash for your next project.

Thank you Dagim for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. Awash Roofing and Renovations takes pride in providing our clients with guaranteed satisfaction and quality workmanship.

Derek
Derek

Roof (shingle) replacement

Replaced the shingles on our house and shed. All work was done on schedule and area was very clean afterwards. Kebreab is a good communicator and quickly followed up on questions I had. Highly recommended.

Thank you Derek for taking the time to write this review. Awash Roofing and Renovations Ltd takes pride in providing our customers quality workmanship and guaranteed satisfaction.

Awash Roofing appreciates your business.

Kebreab A.

dias.rob
dias.rob

Very professional. Attention to detail. Extremely satisfied. Will refer whenever possible to other people. Good group of people.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Awash Roofing and Renovations Ltd takes pride in providing our customers with guaranteed satisfaction and quality workmanship.

R. M.
R. M.

Re-shingled my roof

Kabreab was very responsive in getting back to me and the work was done very quickly and professionally

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Awash Roofing and Renovations Ltd takes pride in providing our customers guaranteed satisfaction with quality workmanship.

Joanne
Joanne

Repair/Install flat roof

Kebreab promptly came out to look at my garage flat roof. I had two major concerns: water damaged wood roof joists/beams and carpenter ants. He was very flexible in discussing options for installing a new flat roof. In the end, we went with the most cost effective option. His quote compared to other roofers was very reasonable and did not skimp on materials and labour. He started the job as scheduled. Much more of the wood was damaged then originally anticipated. He quickly and easily removed the damaged wood and replaced it with quality new wood. He could have charged me a bundle for the additional work because it was an add on to the contract but he charged me a very reasonable rate. This man is very honest! The water damaged wood was a haven for carpenter ants so I bought ant spray. Kebreab went over and over and over the part of the roof where the ants had been with the spray. I am confident I no longer have any ants in my roof. He went above and beyond what I expected to help me get rid of my ant problem. This man is very conscientious! When he was finished, he left my place clean. He did a great job even the neighbours noticed. I would recommend Kebreab and Awash Roofing to anyone looking to replace their roof.

Thank you Joanne for your kind words it is appreciated. Awash Roofing and Renovations Ltd takes pride in providing our customers with guaranteed satisfaction and quality workmanship at competitive pricing. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Thanks
Kebreab

Ray H.
Ray H.

Roof Replacement

Kebreab and his team came on time, worked efficiently and did quality work replacing my roof. All the work was finished in 1 day. The place was left spotless. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Ray for the kind words. Awash Roofing and Renovations appreciates your business. It was our pleasure to work with you and for allowing Awash Roofing and Renovations to be your trusted Roofing contractor.

kebreab

mwintre
mwintre

Roof repairs. Eaves cleaning and leaf guards

Roof repairs $400
Leaf guards and cleaning $650
To repair a leak in the master bedroom.
Response was very quick once the call was made. Bravo and thanks!

Thank you for choosing Awash Roofing and Renovations Ltd. We were glad to find a solution to your roofing issue.

Emily
Emily

Roof

THe team worked quickly and effectively and did a great job on our small roof job.

Thank you Emily for choosing Awash Roofing and Renovations to be part of your project. Awash Roofing takes pride in our work and providing customer satisfaction.

More about Awash Roofing & Renovation

Top off your home with Awash Roofing and Renovation, offering the best in professional roofing and renovation services. From torch-on roofs to green and recyclable EcoStar™ sustainable slate roofing, we are able to handle roofs of all kinds.

We're able to provide you with the best possible options and use only the highest-quality products.

Owner and operator Kebreab is able to provide you with detailed information, sample products,and professional consultation, always keeping in mind your needs and budget. We have also taken the initiative to provide our customers with the latest innovations. Learn more about our roofing and renovation services today. Keep out leaks and insulate your home with flat and shingle roofing systems installed by our company.

Roofing and Siding
Roof Repair Any roof material may be in need of repair from time to time. having your roof occasionally inspected and/or repaired by professional roof repair contractors will increase your home's resale value and reduce any risk of moisture intrusion. Noticing broken, torn or missing shingles is a sign that the roof might need to be repaired or replaced. In some cases, the entire roof may not need to be replaced, only repaired. Any obvious deterioration or leaks are also signs that your shingle or flat roof may be in need of repair. Shingles Count on Awash Roofing and Renovation to install shingle roofing systems in the Toronto, Ontario area. Our roofing and home renovation professionals have what it takes to give your home the best. We are the perfect choice, thanks to our years of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining these roofing systems. Siding Our different siding products protect your home from hard climate: the sun, the snow storms, the thunderstorms can cause real damage to your house. Nothing will impact the appearance of your home more dramatically than the type of siding you choose. We sell the material that suits the style of your house and also fits your lifestyle. Flat Roofs Awash Roofing and Renovation specializes in installing a two-ply roofing system that is more commonly known as a "torch-on roof," consisting of a fiberglass-reinforced or polyester mat sandwiched between two layers of rubberized asphalt. These roofing systems are very durable but must be installed by professionals as an improperly installed torch-on roof will likely fail within the first 2 years. These flat roofs are an attractive option that is also very durable. Contact us to schedule our professional roofing services today. "Green" Roofs Go green with Eco-Star synthetic slate roofing, offering superior performance and durability. EcoStar products are manufactured with recycled rubber and plastics, making them highly flexible, sustainable, and environmentally friendly. Renovations We have the expertise and knowledge to get all your home renovations done for you. Whether you need your basement finished or your livable space remodeled, you can count on us for everything from start to finish. We use licensed trades to complete the required task to deliver the scope of work required to complete the job. Eavestrough Soffit Fascia Awash Roofing & Renovation takes great pride and care in all of our installations. Each eavestrough installation begins with a conscientious inspection of eaves, fascia boards and soffits. This is done so there are no surprises during the installation process. Our seamless 5-inch eavestroughs are machined on site, thus avoiding the risk of breaking and scratching during shipping. Installed with hangers, our eavestroughs can be affixed to any type of roof or building structure.