Tile & Stone Contractors
Mississauga ON L4W 4H4

Best of 2017 winner 6 timesBest of 2017winner 6 times

Reviews for Tilestars

Kitchen Backsplash

Dmitri was a pleasure to deal with. He's an excellent communicator with a passion for his work and this definitely shows in the finished product. He also has a lot of experience and is happy to provide excellent recommendations.

We will definitely be hiring him again!

Nerdnation in Vaughan
Nerdnation in Vaughan
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Backsplash

Dmitri came to do our backsplash, and was able to recommend a place for the stone. His work was impeccable and he cleaned up thoroughly. The final product was amazing and still gets compliments years later. I would recommend abd use his services again for any tiling needs.

Kitchen, Hallway, Sunroom tiling- 700sq

I found TileStars via Home Stars and based on all the great reviews we decided to contact Dmitri.
Dmitri was very responsive to our initial phone call and visited us in a matter of days for a quote. They began installation shortly after and kept all timelines as originally discussed. He was very friendly and personable throughout the process, helped with tile selections, and addressed all questions and concerns. Dmitri and team were punctual, efficient, cleaned up thoroughly after job completion. We highly recommend TileStars to anyone.

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Bathroom Floor & Tub Walls

Dimitri and his team were very efficient in responding to my calls, working around my schedule, and making sure to always ask me before making large decisions. The team was easy to work with and ultimately did an extremely quality job for a very fair price. I would gladly use them again for another project. They are trustworthy and do the job properly both aesthetically as well as all the stuff underneath. My bathroom will never produce mold now that they have worked here! Highly recommended.

Steve R in Mississauga
Steve R in Mississauga

Small Bathroom - Tile

Second time we have used TileStars. As expected, Dmitri and his team went above and beyond to ensure our project came out right. With all complex home projects, there are always unanticipated things that come up, but Dmitri & team have great advice, expertise and skill to work though and produce an end product that is fantastic.

Highly recommended

Graeme in Etobicoke
Graeme in Etobicoke

New kitchen floor

Dimitri was very responsive when first contacted and came within a day to review our kitchen. He gave us his recommendation for the under floor system and gave us a price. The job involved the removal of old ceramic tile, working around our existing cupboards and island and laying new 18 x 36 porcelain tile. They also removed and installed new backsplash tile. They were on the job when they said they would be and were very accommodating, were careful and cleaned up when finished. We are very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them.

Hi Graeme

Thank you for a great review.
It was great chatting about all the things we did.
Great pleasure assisting amazing homeowners like you guys.
I am pleased with selection of tile for your project definitely a stunner.
We look forward working with you whenever you need us.

Best Regards
Dmitri

doublef in Scarborough
doublef in Scarborough

Amazing Work

Called Dimitri for a quote and they were at my home within one week. I had a stainless steel backsplash installed, which required additional work and they did an amazing job. Super clean people as they left the house the same way it was before they came. I highly recommend them and would them again in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for the work and kind hospitality.
You were very welcoming to all our crew.
Working space at its best.
Regards

Helen
Helen

Kitchen Backsplash

I called Tilestars for a quote and Dmitry contacted me back within the hour. Although they were very busy he knew I was anxious to finish this project and managed to squeeze me in on the weekend. They showed up on time and finished exactly when they stated they would finish. He and his crew did an excellent job and left my kitchen as clean as they found it. In addition, I overlooked a small detail and asked Dmitry if he could look after it for me. He not only agreed to come back he also did not charge me. I would definitely call them again for any future projects and am happy to recommend them. Their workmanship and professionalism is top notch. Thank you, Dmitry to you and your very respectful crew!

We thrive on reviews like yours.
Really happy with results on all points of service.
We are looking forward working with you on all your tile projects.

Backspalsh Replacement

Contacted them via homestars and got a prompt call back the following morning. Dimitry came and provided a quote the same day. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was immediately sold on his customer service and felt confident in his company.

The install was scheduled a few days later. The crew that showed up arrived on time. Crew was very friendly and professional. The back splash replacement went flawlessly. My wife and I were extremely impressed by the attention to detail and workman ship preformed by the installers. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for tile work to be done.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Thank you!!
Every review is important to us.
We can comment on your great hospitality.
Gladly appreciated.
Thank you for choosing Tilestars.

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
9 reviews Caledon, ON

kitchen floor and backsplash

found Tilestar on Homestar, than they were recommended to me by friends. Dima helped with estimate and recommended were to buy good quality tiles. Advised how to see the difference between high and low quality tiles. he personally and his team installed floor tiles and backsplash. smooth transaction, very professional and clean service. will be calling them again to lay matching tiles in the hallway. Strongly recommend for future projects!!

Thanks Pavel
Is great chatting onions with great people.
Your business is gladly appreciated.

More about Tilestars

With over 10 years experience, Tilestars has successfully completed hundreds of projects throughout Toronto area .Our skilled staff work on both new and remodeling jobs and display the finest quality workmanship. Our projects include commercial and residential jobs involving ceramic tile, slate, marble,glass tile, for kitchens, baths, foyers, sunrooms, and patios. We are GTA's award winning tile installers and tile finishers. We look forward to working on your next tile project. Your project is our showroom!
Feel free to get your free estimate

416-8253359