Tile & Stone Contractors

Ahmed in Acton
Ahmed in Acton
2 reviews Acton, ON

Kitchen backsplash

We decided to go with Dmitri and his team after viewing their reviews on Homestars. Dmitri was very professional from the beginning. We were able to obtain a quote and have the backsplash installed within a few days. The installation process was quick and Dmitri made sure to keep the kitchen spotless. We would definitely recommend Tile Stars.

We are committed to footsteps u mentioned.
It was great pleasure to serve u.

Regards

Danny Sullivan  in Mississauga
Danny Sullivan in Mississauga

Best tile guys

Had an Awesome experience with DMITRI and his team. Had a lot of things done around the house including backsplash, foyer floors, bathrooms floors and walls. Very rare does it happen that contractors start the job and finish the job as promised on time, but this team delivered-everything on time and on budget. I definitely recommend DMITRI to anyone looking to renovate their home

George in Mississauga
George in Mississauga

Ledger stone Install

Dmitri and his guys can in and did my job after 3 other ( installers) stated the wall needed additional work before my stone can be installed. I appreciate his honesty and professionalism. He installed the ledger stone in the time frame I wanted and also followed up with a good clean up job. the cost was fair and met our budget. I am a picky guy and I must say I was pleased.,. Thanks man!

Ti kanich George and thank you for your trust and feedback is very important to us.
Was nice chatting with you.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

3 Full Bathrooms and Kitchen Backsplash

Dmitri and his team at Tilestars were exceptional. They fit our relatively large job of 3 full bathrooms and kitchen backsplash in during busy season for which we are eternally grateful. Their entire crew was professional and respectful, and took great pride in their workmanship. Although the job took a little longer than originally anticipated, that will not affect this 10 star review because Dmitri was the first contractor out of the approx 15 we hired in our massive house renovation to ask us as home owners very sincerely "Are you happy?" Even though the great work spoke for itself, that level of customer service is just so rare these days. Dmitri also referred us to a fantastic counter top company that we ultimately hired and were very happy with. Thank you for a job very well done - I would not hesitate to recommend Tilestars in future.

Hi Jenn

This review was specifically very important to me.
I wanted to make sure you feel in way you review.
I would not sleep otherwise.
Thank you.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

I contacted Tilestars via Homestars and was promptly called back by Dimitri.
We spoke on the phone & made an appointment for him to come by so he could give me a detailed quote.
Dimitri also let me know of a place that he could get me a HUGE discount at for materials.
Once work began, Dimitri & Simon were quick, neat and precise with their work. All while having a
pleasant & upbeat attitude as well as complete
respect for me and my home.
I would certainly use Dimitri & Tilestars again & would also recommend them to anyone looking for quality tile work in their home or business!

Hi Sandra

Thank you your feedback is our glory.
We look forward to all your project.

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Backsplash tiles

Need some backsplash since we were replacing our countertop. Found tilestars. Dmitri was very pleasant and easy to deal with from the beginning. He was also very knowledgeable about design and grout colour selection. My mum who is very picky was very happy with Dmitri's work which shows Dmitri's dedication and meticulousness. I'm very glad to I have found tilestars. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants their backsplash done!

Hi JT

Thank you for great review!
We look forward working with you on all your projects.

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen Floor Tiles

We found Tilestars through Homestars and couldn't be happier.
Dmitri was quick to get back to us, kept in touch throughout the renovation planning process and made some great recommendations on tile for the project.
He is helpful, knowledgeable and careful.
Dmitri took the time to answer any and all of our questions and to make sure we understood the process and our options.
He has a real passion for what he does and it shows.
When it came to the tile work, Dmitri and his team were punctual, meticulous in their work and respectful of our property. And they took the time to clean up properly after the job was done.
Who could ask for anything more?
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tilestars or to use them again on a future project.

Absolutely!!
I will always commit to such service.
Thank you for choosing Tilestars!

Backsplash installation

What a great job! Dmitri was helpful with the choice of tile and worked with us to schedule the job so that everything was booked to run smoothly with other contractors. All work was completed quickly, carefully and on time - exactly as planned. We have had many compliments from friends and family on the first class work. If you are looking for someone with knowledge and skill to plan and complete a high quality job, Tilestars is an excellent choice.

As advertised we like to be punctual on all points of our service
Communtication is always extra
We had a great extra comunicating with you. Specifically regards education.
We look forward to many more

Alison from Burlington
Alison from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Wood-look Tiles on Main Floor

We couldn’t be happier with Dmitri and his team. They went above and beyond to make things easy for us, and to make sure we were thrilled with the job. They removed all of our existing tile and hardwood, and installed wood-look tile in our living room and kitchen. It looks amazing. No one believes it’s tile. We wouldn’t hesitate to hire Dmitri again, and have already recommended him to several neighbours.

Kitchen Backsplash

Dmitri was a pleasure to deal with. He's an excellent communicator with a passion for his work and this definitely shows in the finished product. He also has a lot of experience and is happy to provide excellent recommendations.

We will definitely be hiring him again!

More about Tilestars

With over 10 years experience, Tilestars has successfully completed hundreds of projects throughout Toronto area .Our skilled staff work on both new and remodeling jobs and display the finest quality workmanship. Our projects include commercial and residential jobs involving ceramic tile, slate, marble,glass tile, for kitchens, baths, foyers, sunrooms, and patios. We are GTA's award winning tile installers and tile finishers. We look forward to working on your next tile project. Your project is our showroom!
Feel free to get your free estimate

416-8253359