Tile & Stone Contractors
Mississauga ON L4W 4H4

Reviews for Tilestars

Backsplash installation

What a great job! Dmitri was helpful with the choice of tile and worked with us to schedule the job so that everything was booked to run smoothly with other contractors. All work was completed quickly, carefully and on time - exactly as planned. We have had many compliments from friends and family on the first class work. If you are looking for someone with knowledge and skill to plan and complete a high quality job, Tilestars is an excellent choice.

As advertised we like to be punctual on all points of our service
Communtication is always extra
We had a great extra comunicating with you. Specifically regards education.
We look forward to many more
Best Regards

Alison from Burlington
Alison from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Wood-look Tiles on Main Floor

We couldn’t be happier with Dmitri and his team. They went above and beyond to make things easy for us, and to make sure we were thrilled with the job. They removed all of our existing tile and hardwood, and installed wood-look tile in our living room and kitchen. It looks amazing. No one believes it’s tile. We wouldn’t hesitate to hire Dmitri again, and have already recommended him to several neighbours.

Kitchen Backsplash

Dmitri was a pleasure to deal with. He's an excellent communicator with a passion for his work and this definitely shows in the finished product. He also has a lot of experience and is happy to provide excellent recommendations.

We will definitely be hiring him again!

Nerdnation in Vaughan
Nerdnation in Vaughan
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Backsplash

Dmitri came to do our backsplash, and was able to recommend a place for the stone. His work was impeccable and he cleaned up thoroughly. The final product was amazing and still gets compliments years later. I would recommend abd use his services again for any tiling needs.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen, Hallway, Sunroom tiling- 700sq

I found TileStars via Home Stars and based on all the great reviews we decided to contact Dmitri.
Dmitri was very responsive to our initial phone call and visited us in a matter of days for a quote. They began installation shortly after and kept all timelines as originally discussed. He was very friendly and personable throughout the process, helped with tile selections, and addressed all questions and concerns. Dmitri and team were punctual, efficient, cleaned up thoroughly after job completion. We highly recommend TileStars to anyone.

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Bathroom Floor & Tub Walls

Dimitri and his team were very efficient in responding to my calls, working around my schedule, and making sure to always ask me before making large decisions. The team was easy to work with and ultimately did an extremely quality job for a very fair price. I would gladly use them again for another project. They are trustworthy and do the job properly both aesthetically as well as all the stuff underneath. My bathroom will never produce mold now that they have worked here! Highly recommended.

Steve R in Mississauga
Steve R in Mississauga

Small Bathroom - Tile

Second time we have used TileStars. As expected, Dmitri and his team went above and beyond to ensure our project came out right. With all complex home projects, there are always unanticipated things that come up, but Dmitri & team have great advice, expertise and skill to work though and produce an end product that is fantastic.

Highly recommended

Graeme in Etobicoke
Graeme in Etobicoke
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New kitchen floor

Dimitri was very responsive when first contacted and came within a day to review our kitchen. He gave us his recommendation for the under floor system and gave us a price. The job involved the removal of old ceramic tile, working around our existing cupboards and island and laying new 18 x 36 porcelain tile. They also removed and installed new backsplash tile. They were on the job when they said they would be and were very accommodating, were careful and cleaned up when finished. We are very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them.

Hi Graeme

Thank you for a great review.
It was great chatting about all the things we did.
Great pleasure assisting amazing homeowners like you guys.
I am pleased with selection of tile for your project definitely a stunner.
We look forward working with you whenever you need us.

Best Regards

doublef in Scarborough
doublef in Scarborough

Amazing Work

Called Dimitri for a quote and they were at my home within one week. I had a stainless steel backsplash installed, which required additional work and they did an amazing job. Super clean people as they left the house the same way it was before they came. I highly recommend them and would them again in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for the work and kind hospitality.
You were very welcoming to all our crew.
Working space at its best.
Regards

Helen
Helen

Kitchen Backsplash

I called Tilestars for a quote and Dmitry contacted me back within the hour. Although they were very busy he knew I was anxious to finish this project and managed to squeeze me in on the weekend. They showed up on time and finished exactly when they stated they would finish. He and his crew did an excellent job and left my kitchen as clean as they found it. In addition, I overlooked a small detail and asked Dmitry if he could look after it for me. He not only agreed to come back he also did not charge me. I would definitely call them again for any future projects and am happy to recommend them. Their workmanship and professionalism is top notch. Thank you, Dmitry to you and your very respectful crew!

We thrive on reviews like yours.
Really happy with results on all points of service.
We are looking forward working with you on all your tile projects.

More about Tilestars

With over 10 years experience, Tilestars has successfully completed hundreds of projects throughout Toronto area .Our skilled staff work on both new and remodeling jobs and display the finest quality workmanship. Our projects include commercial and residential jobs involving ceramic tile, slate, marble,glass tile, for kitchens, baths, foyers, sunrooms, and patios. We are GTA's award winning tile installers and tile finishers. We look forward to working on your next tile project. Your project is our showroom!
Feel free to get your free estimate

416-8253359