Basement Renovation

Reviews for Mr Handyman Of Mississauga Oakville Burlington And Hamilton

DLKP
DLKP

3 bathroom renovations

We had 3 new toilets, 3 sinks, 3 taps installed. New ceramic tile was laid in all 3 as well. In the powder room a new vanity was installed. They worked with our schedule and Walter did a great job. He is very particular and fussy, but works quickly. We will definitely have him back in the future! Very happy customers :)

lskath
lskath

Fence repair

The two men that came were polite, hardworking, and did an impeccable job. They went above and beyond to dig out some plants I’d requested, and removed all the debris afterward.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review our services! It was our pleasure working with you!

Jen
Jen
1 review Burlington, ON

New Downspout with an extension.

The service is FANTASTIC! When I called to inquire, I spoke with Christina Balla and she was absolutely wonderful! She put my mind at ease, was very patient with explaining what was required for the job and she got us booked in fast! It felt like I was talking to an old friend! :)

Ethan was the gentleman that did the work and he was very nice and did a wonderful, thorough job.

My husband and I are extremely happy and we will be using Mr. Handyman of Oakville - Burlington - Hamilton again and will highly recommend them!

Thank you so much!

Thank you for your kind words Jen! And it was our pleasure!

Relieved
Relieved

Bathroom - Replaced Damaged Tile

Great job! replaced 8 damaged tile due to improper glass shower door placement. What a relief it was to have them come in and take care of the issue.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services! It was a pleasure working with you!

lhayes
lhayes

Repair work

This company was easy to deal with, responsive and reliable. The handyman I worked with, Jamie, seems to know how to do almost anything related to home maintenance and repair. He installed doors and insulation and did some minor plumbing. He was great.

Thank you for taking your time to review our services!

Tanya
Tanya

Front door replacement

They arrived on time, removed the old door and replaced with new one. Quality work, on budget, highly recommend! Thanks and will call again when needed.

Hi Tanya,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to working with you in the future!
Warm regards
Mr Handyman of Oakville Hamilton Burlington Mississauga

Rick
Rick

Partial kitchen Reno, painting and new flooring

The work was done in the allotted time. They showed up at the agreed upon times and cleaned up after they finished for the day. I liked their work so much I had them return and do more.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for taking the time to review the services completed at your home. We look forward to servicing your home improvement needs in the future!
Warm Regards,
Mr Handyman of Oakville Hamilton Burlington Mississauga

Jon. Allen from Hamilton
Jon. Allen from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Wooden Play structure in yard

Hired company to assemble a wooden play structure in my backyard. I signed a contract with Jamie that he was to level my yard and to build the structure as per the instructions that came with the kit. After the company and Jamie himself setting up and then not showing up to MANY different dates and times that this work was to be done, the work was still not completed until just last night when my father and I finished the job. I explained to the company as well as to Jamie that I hired them because I had physical limitations that prevented me from doing the work myself. After the structure was "built" I was left to move and level the structure myself even though it clearly states in the contract that this was part of the work they were responsible for.

More about Mr Handyman Of Mississauga Oakville Burlington And Hamilton

Professional Handyman Services

Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Oakville Burlington Hamilton where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman.

Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®"

We understand your growing "To Do" list can feel overwhelming at times. This along with busy work schedules makes commitments to family and community difficult. We also understand you're invested in the local area. You may even own a local business in the area. Let Mr. Handyman help with your business maintenance and repairs. After all, this helps your company's image and value. Drop that hammer. Let Mr. Handyman help.

As the local handyman choice, we thank our local community for trusting Canada's most reliable, insured and bonded handyman services.

Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, Fences & Gates, Handyman Services, and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Basement Renovations; Bathroom Renovations; Kitchen Renovations; Electrical Repairs; Plumbing Repair; Carpet Repair; Faucet Installation; Faucet Repair; Roof Repair; Roofing; Caulk; Grout; Tile Installation; Tile Repair; Flooring Installation; Hardwood; Laminate; Engineered Floors; Cabinetry; Counters; Drywall; Plaster Repair; Paint; Miscellaneous Reparations; Wall Shelving Units; Drywall Repairs; Insulation; Furniture Assembly; Window Repair; Window Installation; Mantel Installation; Custom Carpentry; Mirror Installation; Crown Moulding; Trim; Fascia Repair; Soffit Repair; Gutter Repair; Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Guard Installation; Ceiling Leaks; Water Damage; Deck Cleaning; Deck Sealing; Deck Installation; Deck Repair; Painting Touch ups; Front Door Installation; Door Repair; Wood Rot Repair; Window Installation; Window Repair; Fence Installation; Fence Repair; Pet Doors; Siding Installation; Siding Repair; Masonry Repair; Downspouts; Awnings; Sliding Door Installation; Storm Windows; Closet Organizers; Drywall; Plaster Repairs; Window Installations; Window Treatments; Door Repairs; Paint; Bookcases; Furniture Assembly; Custom Carpentry; Mirrors/Paintings/Tapestries; Cabinetry Installation/Repair Drywall/Plaster Repairs Flooring/Tile Installation Backsplash Installation Caulk & Grout Door Installation/Repair Window Treatments Window Installation Insulation WeatherStripping Holiday Decorations Hard to Reach Light Bulbs Painting Touch ups Gutter Repair & Cleaning Check Smoke Detectors & CO Detectors Dryer Vent Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Duct Cleaning Mold Abatement Water Damage Restoration
2006