Millo Kitchens and Baths

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
150 Britannia Rd East unit 14 & 15 Mississauga ON L4Z 2A4

Reviews for Millo Kitchens and Baths

It was a pleasure dealing with the company.. Especially to Sam.. my kitchen Reno turned out better then my expectations!! They were always promt in answering my questions!! Highly recommended!! Do not hesitate to use this company!!

KateF in Mississauga

Very pleased with the knowledge and service of the Millo team. Our kids and guest closets are perfectly functional with the ability to be modified as our kids grow. Great service.

Created a custom vanity that was exactly what I envisioned. They were willing to help me get a perfect stain match and provided numerous samples. Great customer service and quick turn around.

Linda in Toronto

Very professional, courteous and friendly service. I had Millo complete my kitchen renovation for me. They were great from start to finish. The customer service was some of the best I have ever encountered in the renovation business. After my initial visit, they presented me with a multitude of designs, and stayed within my budget range. Once the project began, they were very tentative to all my needs, and took time to visit my job-site while the project was taking place to ensure it was being done properly.

My end result is a beautiful kitchen I can be proud of, in 6 weeks as promised. I have never been so happy, I have the highest quality kitchen I could have asked for.

I would highly recommend them to anyone

e.kabelin

The installers were professional and courteous. Even when they discovered an error in measurement they immediately resized, cut and refit the counter the same night working late into the evening.

arisha.q in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Millo Kitchens and Baths did an amazing job on our custom closets. They presented an incredible design and got the work done efficiently. They also finished the work in the time they told us. Overall the closets turned out beautiful and I receive compliments on them every time​ someone sees it!

I hope you will enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them for you....

Vic in Mississauga

Rosheen and Sam were a pleasure to work with, there was never a moment that we felt rushed or pressured into purchasing. They even stayed after hours to help us with our design and went through the different options available. We were given a date and time for the installer to come to the house for measurements, and Danny arrived on time and was very quick. We set a date/time for the installation (4 days later on a weekend) and he and his helper showed up 10 minutes early! After they left I was concerned that the counter may not have been level but my leveller showed that they were all perfectly level. All the pieces were close to perfect, considering how quick they were in measuring and installing. If I had one complaint, it would be that they requested my help to carry the very heavy piece up the stairs which really did a number on my back. So I would clarify first whether they will bring enough people for the heavy items. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend Millo.

thank you Victor, it was a great pleasure dealing with you and Sofia, I am glad everything turned well and at your satisfaction....
Rosheen
Customer Care department

Rob Vachont in Mississauga

Sam and his crew were great to work with from start to finish. The job was complete within the time frame given and on budget, the crew was very clean considering the work that was being done. The quote was very detailed with the work required to complete the job and the cost of any changes. The kitchen turned out great. Loving it, great job. Would recommend Millo Kitchen and Bath for any home renovation. Thanks again for turning our kitchen into a dream kitchen.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure having business with you, also as we spoke, we like to arrange a date for photo sessions, which helps us for marketing materials.

best regards,
Millo Kitchens & Baths team

Fred Rahm in Toronto

Sam worked patiently and tirelessly with us to get the right design; he did far more than any other vendor we had approached. We gutted the kitchen and hired one of Sams' sub-contractors (Robert Cabral, at A Touch of Class, Home Improvements) to do the plumbing, electrical, drywall and carpentry. The workmanship was superb.
When it came to the cabinet installation, the fit and finish of the final product were exceptional. Issues that arose during the installation were handled professionally and quickly.
In the end, we have a custom built kitchen for the same price (or less) of going to a big box store for kitchen renovations. Our new kitchen and bathroom look like they came out of a designers magazine. We couldn't be happier with the result. Highly recommended.

Vanessa from Mississauga

We are very pleased with our kitchen Reno from Millo Kitchens and Bath. We found the computerized drawing an amazing tool to be able to modify/tweak the kitchen before anything went off into production. Sam was very knowledgeable and had great suggestions. He never once sold us on unrealistic expectations.

The cabinets themselves, so far, are beautiful. The soft close drawers and doors are perfect. A definite must have feature for any new kitchen. The crown moulding is amazing looking and really draws the eye up making the kitchen appear grand. The installer was such a professional and was a key factor in achieving our beautiful end result. He ensured everything was perfectly level and measured. There were no awkward gaps whatsoever. The contractor Sam suggested for us was a gem and such a talented and smart professional.

Overall, we would definitely recommend this company.

Vanessa & Matt

More about Millo Kitchens and Baths

Millo Kitchens and Baths specializes in providing end-to-end quality kitchen and bathroom remodels using custom-manufactured cabinets and vanities for your kitchens and bathrooms. We provide residential homes in the GTA, Peel Region, Halton Region and surrounding Ontario communities with full-service kitchen and bathroom renovations, from innovative designs and one-on-one personalized ...