Millo Kitchens And Baths

Reviews for Millo Kitchens And Baths

Dan Abramsky from Old Toronto
Dan Abramsky from Old Toronto

Caring Kitchen Renovation

My review runs hot and cold. Millo did a great job where it counts. The cabinetry is beautiful, high quality, and professionally installed. We've had our new kitchen since spring and we're thoroughly pleased and enjoying all its features, comfort, and functionality to the max. Our quartz countertops are gorgeous too. Millo has their own experienced, trusted 'in-house' trades (electrician, plumber, tiler, carpenters) which is probably the main reasons we chose them. They all worked well together to get the job done.

There is room for their improvement though. Sometimes it was difficult to communicate with or get hold of my job manager. My voicemails and texts were bounced around between various office and personal emails and phone numbers. Because of this, they sometimes dropped the ball, so there were many deficiencies to be rectified. Tip tray (at sink) was missing (fixed:-) ) The glass uppers ended up with the wrong finish inside the cabinets. The were also frosted instead of clear glass (they fixed this). Chef's desk was installed at the wrong height (they fixed it). Under cabinet lighting was a headache as was switched from recessed to LED strip lighting mid-stream. So there was not enough recessed space provided to hide the LED strips, so they would shine in our eyes. Also, they wouldn't stay stuck in place and started drooping and falling down. Fixing it was difficult. One LED strip is still drooping down as I pen this. The peninsula drawers banged into my stove and needed to be completely redone (shortened) in order to clear it.

Despite these, and other problems, Millo was tremendous in their efforts to fix everything and make it right. And they did it all with a smile on their faces. They were always pleasant, polite, and caring throughout. I was probably not their easiest customer, and they always did their best to get the job done right. I realize that no renovation is without it's mistakes and issues, but I could have done without such a long list of problems to solve. All in all, I'm satisfied and would well recommend Millo for your next Kitchen or bathroom renovation.

Clive  from Mississauga
Clive from Mississauga

Kichen and Bath Rooms Renovation

I came upon Millo Kitchens & Bath Inc. / Millo Group of Companies Inc., in my search and support of local businesses. The first thing that caught my attention, was their overwhelming number of satisfied customer reviews. This was further assured after meeting Sam, Rosheen, Crystal and working with their professional contractors and support team. The project was started and finished on-time, the different trades were well coordinated, excellent quality of workmanship, efforts to maintain cleanliness of property was always present throughout the process.

I would strongly recommend Millo Kitchens & Bath Inc. / Millo Group of Companies Inc., to anyone who is interested in getting excellent professional work done. My neighbours are in awe!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Reno

Millo Kitchens And Baths
1-855-561-4490
7370 Bramalea Road, Unit 23
Mississauga
L5S

It was a pleasure dealing with the company.. Especially to Sam.. my kitchen Reno turned out better then my expectations!! They were always promt in answering my questions!! Highly recommended!! Do not hesitate to use this company!!

KateF in Mississauga
KateF in Mississauga

Closet built-ins

Very pleased with the knowledge and service of the Millo team. Our kids and guest closets are perfectly functional with the ability to be modified as our kids grow. Great service.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Vanity

Created a custom vanity that was exactly what I envisioned. They were willing to help me get a perfect stain match and provided numerous samples. Great customer service and quick turn around.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

They promised me new cupboards, counter and backsplash.
The cupboards were beautiful and were installed right on time. Then they just left me hanging with the counter and backsplash. I ended up finding my own contractor for the counter and backsplash. It was disappointing.

Review has 1 previous version
e.kabelin
e.kabelin

Quartz counter instalation

The installers were professional and courteous. Even when they discovered an error in measurement they immediately resized, cut and refit the counter the same night working late into the evening.

arisha.q in Carleton Place
arisha.q in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Excellent Job Done

Millo Kitchens and Baths did an amazing job on our custom closets. They presented an incredible design and got the work done efficiently. They also finished the work in the time they told us. Overall the closets turned out beautiful and I receive compliments on them every time​ someone sees it!

I hope you will enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them for you....

Vic in Mississauga
Vic in Mississauga

Install kitchen granite countertop

Rosheen and Sam were a pleasure to work with, there was never a moment that we felt rushed or pressured into purchasing. They even stayed after hours to help us with our design and went through the different options available. We were given a date and time for the installer to come to the house for measurements, and Danny arrived on time and was very quick. We set a date/time for the installation (4 days later on a weekend) and he and his helper showed up 10 minutes early! After they left I was concerned that the counter may not have been level but my leveller showed that they were all perfectly level. All the pieces were close to perfect, considering how quick they were in measuring and installing. If I had one complaint, it would be that they requested my help to carry the very heavy piece up the stairs which really did a number on my back. So I would clarify first whether they will bring enough people for the heavy items. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend Millo.

thank you Victor, it was a great pleasure dealing with you and Sofia, I am glad everything turned well and at your satisfaction....
Rosheen
Customer Care department

Rob Vachont in Mississauga
Rob Vachont in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

Sam and his crew were great to work with from start to finish. The job was complete within the time frame given and on budget, the crew was very clean considering the work that was being done. The quote was very detailed with the work required to complete the job and the cost of any changes. The kitchen turned out great. Loving it, great job. Would recommend Millo Kitchen and Bath for any home renovation. Thanks again for turning our kitchen into a dream kitchen.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure having business with you, also as we spoke, we like to arrange a date for photo sessions, which helps us for marketing materials.

best regards,
Millo Kitchens & Baths team

More about Millo Kitchens And Baths

Millo Kitchens and Baths specializes in providing end-to-end quality kitchen and bathroom remodels using custom-manufactured cabinets and vanities for your kitchens and bathrooms. We provide residential homes in the GTA, Peel Region, Halton Region and surrounding Ontario communities with full-service kitchen and bathroom renovations, from innovative designs and one-on-one personalized ...