Timeless Homefix Solutions

Condominium Renovations
VANCOUVER BC V6H 1P9
HomeStars  >  Condominium Renovations in Vancouver  >  Timeless Homefix Solutions

Review for Timeless Homefix Solutions

Miyeko Homma from Langley
Miyeko Homma from Langley
3 reviews , BC

Renovate my bathroom

I found this company at the Home and Garden show. Mario, the Project Manager. He was never on time when I needed him to the do work. He hired people who were irresponsible and hardly did the work. He was never at the condo to over look the work that should have been done. I paid the work and he kept adding cost. I told him I paid for the work that was done and was not satisfied with the work. He took me to Court for non-payment. The case was dismissed because he did not show up at Court. I won by default. I had to hire someone else to finish the work that doesn't done. I saw Mario trying to get new customers at the PNE. He had a booth in the building that sell merchandise.

I would not recommend him or the Company Home Fix. I hope no one else will use him. If you do beware.