Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ajax  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

taraleb00 in Vaughan

I had a wonderful experience with Gabriel, Carol and Amon. Everyone was extremely professional and the results are exactly what I was hoping for! I highly recommend them for any window/door replacement. Infact, I will be having my sliding doors done in the spring with them!

Thank you very much for your positive review. We always strive to exceed our clients expectations. Enjoy the door, its a beauty.

Duffy in TORONTO

We have used this company twice now, lastly for a major window upgrade and door replacement on our 100 year old home. Prompt service. Accurate quote and follow through with ordering of the windows and onsite installation. I would recommend them for window and door replacement.

Thank you for the recommendation! Thank you for trusting us again for your window and door project!

N S.

I had put off getting new doors knowing extra work would be involved to fix the DIY problems created by the previous owner. The side door had in fact been installed badly and did not even fit properly as it was a custom size. In fact, none of the doors had a tight fit.

Eco Choice Windows and Doors has a wonderful selection to choose from and the quote was significantly better than one received from a major competitor who had done my windows a few years earlier. The Eco Windows and Doors installer's measurements were perfect and all 3 doors were replaced to fit perfectly...no more drafts! They worked quickly and left the work areas spotless. The quality of their doors is excellent and I especially love the look of the one in my front entryway. They gave the house a much needed facelift and I could not be happier with the price, quality or visual appeal.

Thank you for the review Nancy! We are glad to have helped make your house feel a lot more like home.

Andrew_P

The reviews are accurate. Good experience, and I would definitely recommend.

They contact you when they say they will, they show up when they say they will, and they do good work.

Work was done quickly, cleanly and efficiently. Price was fair.

Definitely consider them when looking for window/door replacement.

Thank you for your review Andrew and for recommending us! We are glad we could meet all your expectations along the way. Enjoy your new windows.

Giovanna in Toronto

The name in the title "Choice" is exactly correct. Right from the first phone call to Carol to the end result of the window installers Amnon and Isacc. The installation was done professionally with consideration in keeping their work space free and clear at all times. Timelines where exactly as stated with no hidden cost or delays. Work completed on time and done with a dedication.
With the new windows installed, we can finally start seeing cost saving on heat and hear less outdoor noise from the outside.
Thank you to Alan for working with us on pricing, selection and final follow up the work performed.
Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.

Thank you for your review Giovanna! We truly appreciate you taking the time to make note of all our team members and their dedication to making your experience as pleasant as possible. We also would like to thank you for recommending us and look forward to working with you on any future projects.

tom_april in CONCORD

We live in an older home and the previous windows seemed like they had been done my a do-it-yourself person, They were a mess. we had moisture issues and the gas between the glass was gone. we could not even see out of them. Because we had been working on the whole house over the years, I was on a very tight budget. I had many companies come out for an estimate. I needed windows badly. from the time of estimate to installation was relatively short. the installer got the windows in with very little mess too. they did a great job with the outside capping as well. something we didn't even think of was the noise level. we were just so used to the outside noise and cars going by. That night we sat down after cleaning up and putting all the blinds back, a car drove by and we were like "wow it's so quiet" I was shocked and it was not even something I had thought about. we were so focused on warmth and moisture issues. I am very happy and it was a long time waiting to have my windows done. I can see clearly now. Thanks Eco Choice.

Thank you for your review! We are glad we could keep your make your experience with us as positive as possible. Enjoy your new windows and quieter home.

Labourers w.
1 review Waterloo, ON

Installation of 5 windows was done amazingly by the workers. Service by company to customer prior to installation was very poor. Had to make so many calls and had a no show to remeasure windows and company did not call to tell me. Sat waiting for 5 hours.

Thank you for your feedback. We sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience with our customer service department. Your feedback is important to help us improve our service for the future. Enjoy your new windows.

Trnity Anglican Church  in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

The crew were very polite and answered any questions that I had upon their arrival. They worked at a steady pace all day to complete the job by late afternoon. Tarps were laid down to protect all our caprets in the Church. The clean up was so thorough you would never know that they had worked inside and out removing the old and replacing the new windows. All old wondows and scraps were taken away so we did not have to worry about finding someone to do that. We are all very peased with their work and the new windows.

Thank you for the great review!! It was a pleasure doing this project for your Church. Enjoy your new windows.

We used Eco Windows and Doors a few years ago when we replaced the windows on the front side of our house. When it came time to replace the back windows...it was an easy decision. Eco Windows and Doors was excellent to work with. They completed the job in a timely fashion and we would highly recommend them. We have been very happy with the quality of windows we received.

Thank you for the recommendation and for your continued trust and partnership. We are glad we could consistently live up to your expectations!

AJ from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I had 4 windows installed this year, a patio door last year and a bedroom window year prior. I continue to use Eco Choice because they are the right choice for reliable products, competitive pricing and great service. The entire process from initial visit with Alan through to installation and follow up afterwards has been professional and timely. The installers were punctual and they cleaned up and left everything in order. Communication with Carol at the office was professional. I highly recommend Eco Choice.

Thank you for the recommendation Annette!
We are glad we could continue to meet your expectations!

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.