Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ajax  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

colin in Toronto

Everything from the initial quote visit to the installation was excellent. My house looks so much nicer now and the suggestion of the laminated glass front window has made a huge noise difference. Alexei and his assistant worked so hard on a very hot day. Excellent workmanship, highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Colin! We are glad to hear that your new windows are a difference in your home.

Marie

Gabriel and his team were professional and worked efficiently. They delivered on time which is rare!
They left our home clean and wasted no time on the job- we were very impressed and we will hired them again on the future. Thank you so much for making this a positive experience.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review Marie. We always strive to keep our timelines accurate and look forward to working with you again soon.

ihab5992

Echo choice team were very professional, very polite and very patient.
I would highly recommend them to my friends

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Ihab! We hope you enjoy your new windows and patio door.

Kathyh1
2 reviews Milton, ON

They gave a fair quote, the date f project was pretty much I had been told. The men working the installation were courteous, clean and did a fine job tidying up when completed. All in all I was very pleased with the windows and their quality of service.