Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

MP9591
1 review Pickering, ON

The crew arrived on time and they worked efficiently to get everything completed in the time that they had advised. Very clean as well.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new windows!

ramirojeffrey in Toronto

Second time I hire this company as they installed windows four years ago and the quality of the work still shows. Gabriel came to my house again for a quote and I was so impressed the first time around, I did not even called another company for the job.

Gabriel is probably one of a kind to make sure all details are covered, the right questions are asked, ans suggestions given. This made a difference when compared to the other five companies I spoke to in the past.

Crew showed up on time and left the site clean. They did a work on art to install windows in an older home where care and attention are needed. Overall, extremely happy with quality and service again. I wish I had more windows so they can install them.

Job Price

Thank you Ramiro for choosing us again to do another project. We are so pleased to hear that we could continue to impress from beginning to end. Enjoy your new windows!

TAY
1 review Pickering, ON

We had a new front door and 3 windows installed today. Excellent service from the initial quote right through to the installation and clean up. When were weren't thrilled with our choice of hardware for the door, they even accommodated a last minute change for us (at 4pm on the day they were installing!!!). The installers were prompt, efficient and left the place cleaner than when they started. Extremely happy with Eco Choice!!!!

Job Price

We are so glad we could make your project look exactly like you wanted. Enjoy your new windows and door!

R &.
1 review Milton, ON

We Just had our windows replaced.
We couldn't be more happy with the service and the product! Unbelievable service... HIGHLY recommend to anyone who's looking to replace windows .
Installation was professional and clean. 2 thumbs up!

Job Price

Thank you for the high praise and we appreciate the recommendation! Enjoy your new windows!

jane.mckerroll
1 review Hamilton, ON

I had a large Bay window and a large 3 pane window replaced. The installers were professional, communicated well and worked efficiently. I love my windows

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review Jane. Enjoy your new windows.

JP

We love our new door and working with Eco Choice was easy, and they were competitive in pricing.

They delivered all that they promised and the process and installation was seamless.

I would recommend them and use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review!! Enjoy your new door.

Smilingsun

The final result is fantastic! My husband and I are very pleased with the quality and work. The workmanship of the windows is outstanding . The installers worked efficiently and diligently throughout the process.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate that you are pleased with your new windows!

Asrat

The project was to upgrade my windows. The installer did everything to my satisfaction. They clean the scene and on time.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Asrat. Hope you enjoy your new windows.

Jing G.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

The sales Terry Brown is very patient, professional and nice. I knew nothing about the material and door installation, Terry explained
everything to me very well. The technicians Alex & Alex 2 showed up on time, they are very polite and professional. They cleaned
all the garbage and vacuumed the debris. Very good service!

I got double wrought iron doors. Beautiful! Like its very much!

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review Jing. We are glad to hear your experience with us was great from beginning to end. Enjoy your new doors!

stephanieseeley
1 review Bowmanville, ON

The whole process with EcoChoice was stress free. The finished work exceeded our expectations. Workers were nice, efficient and cleaned up after themselves.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review Stephanie. Enjoy your new windows!

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors in Toronto and GTA.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors, North American Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors.
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.