Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

brooksie.s
1 review Beaverton, ON

Very clean, work very hard and clean up everything when they are done. No garbage left behind. Very happy!

Job Price

We are so glad to hear you are happy with your new windows and door. Have a great summer.

Cathy
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Excellent customer service from initial quote to final installation. This is the second time we have used Eco Choice Windows and Doors and would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation. We truly appreciate having the opportunity to meet your expectations a second time.

Terry in North York

As you can see from the before and after pictures we are thrilled with the results. Not only do Eco Choice Windows improve the look of our house but they have efficiently stabilized room to room temperature. The installation was fast and professional. We highly recommend Eco Choice Windows & Doors.

Christy Emmerson
Terry Dillon

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Terry & Christy! Enjoy your new windows & door!

Doug in Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

I had all 8 windows replaced in my home by Eco Choice. 6 were small/medium size stud to stud, 1 very large stud to stud, and 1 very small retro fit done.

I had about 6 or 7 quotes, Eco Choice was the first to respond and get back to me, very pleasant process with Terry and he was extremely patient with me. Eco Choice ended up being in the middle to lower price range but were the most friendly, quickest to respond, informative, and helpful in my decision making process.

Through the entire process I received confirmation phone calls for timing. Terry came back to show me the windows for a second visit and installers were right on time and finished the job in 2 days. Very kind people, I let them in the house and I went back to work. Cleaned up everything and the installation looks fantastic, very exited for these new windows.

Only issue I had was I requested frost windows for my bathroom and there was a mix up in the invoice. They discounted me the difference (or asked if I wanted them to come back, but I took the discount, not a big deal), were very apologetic and I appreciated their honesty. That is the only reason they are getting 4/5 instead of 5/5 for satisfaction (I wanted to give 4.5/5 but couldn't!)

Overall price was just under $6000 where as the rest of my quotes ranged from $5500 - $7000 (one even came in at $9000).

Job Price

Thank you for your review Doug!
We truly appreciate your honesty as we try our best to minimize mistakes and are glad to your a happy with the end result.
Enjoy your new windows!

messie
1 review Aurora, ON

Had windows and patio door installed, they did a fantastic job.
Very clean and well organized

Job Price

Thank you for your review, enjoy your new windows and patio door.

1 review Whitby, ON

The two installers on the day were wonderful and they did a great job. We had a front door and a side door installed and they look great. Alex and Alex worked very hard and cleaned up all the material.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

We are so glad to hear that your are enjoying your new doors. Have a great summer.

MP9591
1 review Pickering, ON

The crew arrived on time and they worked efficiently to get everything completed in the time that they had advised. Very clean as well.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new windows!

ramirojeffrey in Toronto

Second time I hire this company as they installed windows four years ago and the quality of the work still shows. Gabriel came to my house again for a quote and I was so impressed the first time around, I did not even called another company for the job.

Gabriel is probably one of a kind to make sure all details are covered, the right questions are asked, ans suggestions given. This made a difference when compared to the other five companies I spoke to in the past.

Crew showed up on time and left the site clean. They did a work on art to install windows in an older home where care and attention are needed. Overall, extremely happy with quality and service again. I wish I had more windows so they can install them.

Job Price

Thank you Ramiro for choosing us again to do another project. We are so pleased to hear that we could continue to impress from beginning to end. Enjoy your new windows!

TAY
1 review Pickering, ON

We had a new front door and 3 windows installed today. Excellent service from the initial quote right through to the installation and clean up. When were weren't thrilled with our choice of hardware for the door, they even accommodated a last minute change for us (at 4pm on the day they were installing!!!). The installers were prompt, efficient and left the place cleaner than when they started. Extremely happy with Eco Choice!!!!

Job Price

We are so glad we could make your project look exactly like you wanted. Enjoy your new windows and door!

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors in Toronto and GTA.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors, North American Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors.
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.