Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Laura, Riverdale, Toronto

The customer service, workmanship and attention to detail has all been top notch with Eco-Choice. They responded within 24 hours to my request for a quote, provided insightful and educational advice on the types of windows/doors we needed (while still respecting my design choices) and completed the work within the suggested time and budget. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure having you as a customer. Enjoy your new windows and doors. Alan

Lora in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Gabriel is a wonderful person. He makes you feel reassured that you are getting good quality products and good installation. I am very, very pleased with our new doors. After having had a bad experience in the past I was a little reluctant to place my full trust in someone working on my house once again, but I can assure you Gabriel has instilled my trust back and I would greatly recommend his company for any installation of doors that you may have. I am very pleased and would recommend him highly.

Job Price

Thank you for putting your trust in me and ecoCHOICE Windows. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Enjoy your new doors..they look great. Gabriel.

lorne in North york
17 reviews ,

Met with Gabe from EcoChoice. Had several quotes from differrent companies and he was by far the friendliest and best quote that we had. His quote was over a thousand less than some competitors. Turnaround time was verry quick once we placed the order and the new doors and windows look amazing. Will forsure use company again when we replace the rest of the windows in our house.

Job Price

Thank your for the kind words. Enjoy your new house, the windows and doors look great. Gabriel

Chris in Pickering
1 review PICKERING, ON

Assisted Review

I recently moved to a new townhouse and needed new windows at the front of the house. After getting several estimates, I selected Eco Choice Windows for their prompt service, great product and fair pricing. Eco Choice was able to match the style and colour of the existing windows for a perfect match. The installers where professional, efficient and clean. I am really happy with my new windows and recommend Eco Choice to others.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. It was great working with you on this project. Enjoy your new house and windows.

Uta Blackstein in Scarborough
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

We moved into our new home (post war vintage) and the windows and doors were terrible. So we went looking for a few estimates and with eco choice we did not regret it! Gabriel was very fair with his quote and made it worth our while to replace the doors as well. The whole process was very fast and it only took two days to remove and reinstall everything new. We replaced 9 windows and 2 doors and we are so satisfied with the work done! Alex and Victor were very efficient and worked cleanly as well! We love the European style windows, because first-they are so easy to clean and easy to handle, second-you can open them completely to the inside (maybe I'm just saying that because I'm German and use to them ;-) )
They might be more expensive, but definitely worth the money!
The new doors are amazing as well! It wasn't easy to install them, because it's a pretty old house, but the guys insulated everything perfectly and fixed everything well. Now that the winter has arrived we are even more happy about it! We'll save a lot of energy costs because of the change.
Seriously-you don't have to look around for a better company! Take eco-choice!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Uta. Enjoy your tilt and turn windows and doors.

Travis from EcoSmart Solutions Ltd.
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

The guys at Eco-Choice were fantastic. They were professional, reliable, and provided excellent workmanship. Their prices seem very fair, especially considering one of the estimates given to us was almost $5000...for one new door and a door frame! Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to working with you on future projects. Alan.

Sandra in Maple
3 reviews MAPLE, ON

"Wow! What an improvement. We are extremely happy we selected Eco-choice windows and doors. The installation was flawless, clean and the results... spectacular!!! The new windows enhanced our views and eliminated window rattle and drafts. Also, we are looking forward to significant savings on our heating and air conditioning costs in the coming new year and years to come.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Sandra. You should expect to see significant energy savings this winter. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Alan.

Ron G. in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

I used Eco-Choice Windows and Doors last summer to replace all of my windows in my entire house. I was very happy with the professional service and the quality of the product. The job took no time at all and they left my house very clean, which I was very impressed.

I dealt with Alan and he was very punctual, stood by his word, and was always available to answer any of my questions.

I would highley recommend this company to anybody that is looking to replace their windows or doors.

Job Price

We appreciate the business of great clients like you!. We are very committed to customer satisfaction and are sure you will enjoy your purchase for many years. Thank You Ron.

Lucy in Mississauga

We had all the windows in our house replaced with vinyl windows and our sliding patio door changed to a Tilt N Turn door. We are very happy with the way everything turned out. From the initial contact with Eco-Choice right up to installation and final touch ups. They were very professional and considerate of all our concerns. The installers were hard working and precise with their work.
It's been a very good experience, thank you.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to assist you with your project. Enjoy your new windows and door.

Bob L in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

The installation of our new Patio door exhibited good workmanship and site cleanliness, We are very satisfied with the door and the results.
The few problems that arose were due to misunderstanding and satisfactorily resolved. Make sure everything is clearly listed on the contract to avoid problems of this nature

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review Bob.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.