Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

D Holroyd in Mississauga

Eco-Choice provided me with the European windows that I wanted - Tilt & Turn. We were very happy with the everyone at Eco-Choice. They aim to please their customers and the followup was greatly appreciated.

Dear Diana
Thank you for your business, I hope you are enjoying the new Tinted Tilt & Turn Windows. They look REALLY GOOD.
Gabriel

Clayton H in York
1 review York, ON

Eco-Choice Windows & Doors is good company run by an even better guy, Gabe. He is definitely one of the most customer-service oriented contractors we have run into while updating our 90 yr old house. He was extremely punctual, attentive, knowledgeable, and did everything he said he would do. His prices were also excellent, as was his product. We especially like the hardware used on his casement windows, as well as his tilt-&-turn options (Euro-style) which are hard to find in Canada. Gabe & Eco-Choice delivered a window that was well worth the price we paid. Also, his installers, were very punctual, courteous, friendly, and accommodating.

A good example of Gabe's Customer-Service excellence was when it was discovered that a window that was supposed to have frosted glass (bathroom) didn't have the frosting. Gabe was more than happy to fix the issue ASAP by either replacing the existing glass with a frosted piece, or refunding the amount we paid for the option. Fate would have it that my wife preferred the window sans-frost after all so we took the refund. He also gave us bonus folding handles when the installation schedule had to be juggled a bit. Very old-fashioned 'customer-first' dedication. We wish all companies operated in the manner that Gabriel and Eco-Choice Windows & Doors does.

Dear Clay and Clayton
Thank you for putting your trust in me & ecoCOICE Windows. I am glad that you are enjoying your Triple-Tech Windows. Your new window system is a huge step forward and will help you conserve energy in your home. Looking forward to work on your front door in the future.

Rhea From Pickering

after a full search of all other competitors I chose eco choice because of the excellent sales service. Price was very competitive, they were able to accommodate my request for a early date and came through. The installation went well and we were very pleased.

Job Price

Thank you, Rhea. I must say that your new door looks great and now much more energy efficient. I'm sure you will enjoy the product for many years and once again, thank you for your business.
Gabe

Nancy in East york
5 reviews East York, ON

I was really happy with the advice that Gabe gave me to make the best choice for my new windows. They look fantastic.

It was a very swift process as well from ordering to installation.

Thanks to Alexie and his partner for the excellent installation and clean up.

The before and after pictures say it all.

Job Price

Thank you Nancy for the kind words. Happy to see another satisfied customer.

Mau in Toronto

Gabe and his crew at Eco Choice Windows & Doors did an outstanding job on my home in Cabbagetown South from the initial consultation through to follow-up. Courteous, considerate and conscientious professionals. Thumbs way up.

Job Price

Thank you Maureen. The windows and the french door look great. Enjoy the energy savings this summer. Gabe.

Manon Fortin in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

If you want a worry-free purchase and installation of windows, Gabe and his team are sure to deliver. First and foremost, know what you are purchasing, Gabe's knowledge and experience with window fabrication and installation reassured us from the onset that we would be in good hands and the install of the newly purchased windows would be completed without a hitch. In fact, all went like clock work, calls were made to confirm appointments, Alexi installed the windows in the most professional way, the installation and satisfaction with the windows mirrored what Gabe had originally informed us during his first visit with us. The price was right, the attitude and workmanship were excellent....we definitely recommend Eco Choice as a first rate window company!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words, it was really great working with. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied and I'm happy to see that we accomplished it. Gabe

Laura, Riverdale, Toronto

The customer service, workmanship and attention to detail has all been top notch with Eco-Choice. They responded within 24 hours to my request for a quote, provided insightful and educational advice on the types of windows/doors we needed (while still respecting my design choices) and completed the work within the suggested time and budget. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure having you as a customer. Enjoy your new windows and doors. Alan

Lora in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Gabriel is a wonderful person. He makes you feel reassured that you are getting good quality products and good installation. I am very, very pleased with our new doors. After having had a bad experience in the past I was a little reluctant to place my full trust in someone working on my house once again, but I can assure you Gabriel has instilled my trust back and I would greatly recommend his company for any installation of doors that you may have. I am very pleased and would recommend him highly.

Job Price

Thank you for putting your trust in me and ecoCHOICE Windows. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Enjoy your new doors..they look great. Gabriel.

lorne in North york
17 reviews ,

Met with Gabe from EcoChoice. Had several quotes from differrent companies and he was by far the friendliest and best quote that we had. His quote was over a thousand less than some competitors. Turnaround time was verry quick once we placed the order and the new doors and windows look amazing. Will forsure use company again when we replace the rest of the windows in our house.

Job Price

Thank your for the kind words. Enjoy your new house, the windows and doors look great. Gabriel

Chris in Pickering
1 review PICKERING, ON

Assisted Review

I recently moved to a new townhouse and needed new windows at the front of the house. After getting several estimates, I selected Eco Choice Windows for their prompt service, great product and fair pricing. Eco Choice was able to match the style and colour of the existing windows for a perfect match. The installers where professional, efficient and clean. I am really happy with my new windows and recommend Eco Choice to others.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. It was great working with you on this project. Enjoy your new house and windows.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.