Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

M. Marcus in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Contacted Eco-Choice for my new sliding patio door after my daughter and son-in-law used this company for the purchase and installation of several doors and windows in their home. They had compared products and prices of several companies, and Eco-Choice had the best prices overall. They were very pleased with the product and the installation, and therefore we did not do any further price comparisons. Customer service is excellent. Gabriel was wonderful to work with. Answered all of our questions. Delivery of the product was on time, installation was completed satisfactorily, and Gabriel makes sure to follow up post installation, which is quite unique in my experience. Will definitely use Eco-Choice again when I am ready to replace other windows iin my home, and will certainly recommend them to others.

Dear M. Marcus
Thank you for the vote of confidence, enjoy your beautiful Sliding Patio Door. The Mini-Blinds will come in good use. Enjoy

Leon Kiriliuk in Toronto

I have used Eco-Choice Windows multiple times over the past 3 years. Each time, I order another 1-2 windows. In some cases (the really big windows) I get them to do the install and in one instance I did the install myself (an old basement window)

Overall, the quality is AMAZING, the price is lower than any box store, you can't go wrong purchasing all your windows here!

Gabriel is also the best person to deal with. He'll explain everything to you, he's very informative, and never pushy. A+++

Thank you for using out products again, you are are true ambassador of eco-CHOICE Windows & Doors.

minh in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

We love our new windows! They have made our back rooms much brighter and they look so good we haven't put any window coverings back on. Gabriel was so great helping us pick out the style of windows as I was not familiar with awning style windows. They are the best option if you want an unobstructed view and we were pleasantly surprised that they let in so much fresh air when open. We're saving to replace the rest of our windows and would not hesitate to go with Economy-choice!

Thank you for trusting us with your home, the windows look great.
Myself & Eco-Choice (Ecological Choice)Windows & Doors is looking forward to the next project.

Victoria in East York
1 review East York, ON

From the initial visit through completion all staff were courteous, professional and helpful. Time line was quick and all appointments were kept on time as well. The installation and clean-up team was respectful of my home, neat and thorough. I have already recommended this company to a friend.

Thank you for trusting us with your door replacement project. Enjoy your new door, it looks great!!

Crystal
1 review Etobicoke, ON

After in-depth research and appointments with 6 different GTA window & door companies, I chose Eco-Choice to replace our 70-year old windows and a back access door to our garage. After many hours of appointments and online research, I felt very confident making the decision to go with Eco-Choice. Various window and interior grill options were available with very good warranties and energy star ratings (among the best of the companies I looked into). Additionally, I asked about getting specialty hardware to try to retain the charm of the home as much as possible. This option is not a standard service offered by EcoChoice, but they were willing to investigate options and ultimately delivered specialty locks in the end. The overall estimate was also competitive making the choice easy.

Alan was very professional and reliable to deal with. From answering key questions on our initial phone call, to prompt arrival for all appointments and very fast follow on many emails in between, I felt confident in my choice throughout the process. I am thrilled with the install and end result. The windows / door look and work great and, best of all, the existing trim was left perfectly in tact.

I highly recommend EcoChoice and commend Alan for his ability to deliver on his promise of a great product and service. Many, many thanks!

Thank you Crystal for the kind words. It was a real pleasure to work with you on your window replacement project. The windows look great. Alan.

JS Allinson in York
2 reviews York, ON

We ask for a 3 quotes and Eco-Choice was the most competitive price. When Gabriel came to quote, he was knowledgeable and a great guy to deal with. The installation was professional and the quality of the work was stellar.

Dear JS
I am very happy that you are completely satisfied with the overall buying experience. Enjoy your new home and thank you for your business.

Nevio & Helen in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

EcoChoice recently intsalled a new garden door from our kitchen to patio. Gabriel and his team were honest from the get go and had the door made and installed well in advance of the time he qutoed us. Hi service and pricing are great and will always recomend him.

Dear Nevio
I'm really glad to hear that you are happy, it is very important to us.
The door looks great, the Mini Blinds were a great choice.
Thank you for your Business.

Grace in Oakville

I needed to replace 30 year old sliding doors at the back of the house. I connected with Alan at the Home Show in Toronto and was impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. Within days he arranged for someone to come out and given an estimate and within two weeks they were out. Less than 3 hours and the job was finished. The product quality and price were very reasonable and the service was exceptional. Alexis and his mate were very friendly, efficient, and professional. They left no mess in or out side and even took care around my drapes, which I hadn't had time to take down. No damage or dirt anywhere.

I love my new vinyl doors with pet mesh and kick lock. And the low E + Argon has noticeably reduced drafts. The kick lock is fabulous. Let's in just enough air to keep the house fresh and the strength of the lock keeps me from worrying. The windows themselves make my room look much bigger and have already been complimented on. I have recommended ecoChoice to two families already.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, enjoy the new patio door. Alan

Jamie M in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

We were extremely happy with the service we got from Eco-Choice. They were super friendly and had a great variety. Installation was quick and clean as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for windows.

Dear Jamie
It was a pleasure to do your project. Now you will see a huge difference in the energy efficiency in the house especially in the nursery.

Thank you for the second purchase and the referrals.
Quality Work + Customer Care = Returning Clientele

sarah in Toronto

ECOChoice was terrific. they gave me a very very good price and did a great job. Initially, there was mistake in the install and one door was put in the wrong way (swinging in, instead of swinging out). As soon as I notified my sales agent, he immediately scheduled the installer to come back, free of charge and re-install the door. They were quick, clean, and friendly. And our basement is now much warmer!

Dear Sarah
Thank you for the vote on confidence. We appreciate your business and Looking forward to future project with you, family & friends.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.