Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

JP from Toronto
JP from Toronto

conversion of door to windows, replacement of door

I would definitely recommend this company. Gabriel came to do a quote and walked around with me. He was an exceptional person to deal with in that he knew all about the technical requirements of my renovation. I need to have a door replaced with two windows, one fixed and one openable. In addition to this I needed to have another door and a window installed, replacing an existing door and window set. The workmanship for both these projects was really good - very efficient install - no delay. Alex came to install the windows and he knew what he was doing and took a great deal of pride in the results. I had asked that in both cases, the bottom of the door frame be raised above the yard by one foot (in case of water - these were back windows and doors). Alex did a beautiful job - using flashing to make a clear and secure looking exterior, framing the bottom of the door and the window and ensuring the everything matched perfectly. I had some workers come later to install insulation and drywall on the inside of the house to seal it up and they commented also that he had done a very good job.
I am going to have another set of windows replaced later this year and I am definitely going to go with ECO CHOICE. They ensured that my renovation was very worry free. It was a more complicated renovation that simply replacing existing windows and they did the job with great results. Thank you Gabriel and Alex.
JP

Dear Juliana
Thank you for your business. We are glad that we were able to solve your problems. Looking forward to work with you in the future.
Gabriel

Lisa in Scarborough (Guildwood area)
Lisa in Scarborough (Guildwood area)

window and door replacements

Don't go to any other company EXCEPT Eco Choice Windows and Doors. The customer service is fantastic. From the initial consultation to a followup phone, post installation from Gabriel made me confident that they care about their customers. On installation day Victor and his crew were on time, very polite and efficient and cleaned up afterwards--WOW!!! We ordered a patio door and three windows for an addition that was cold and dark. The room is now warm and bright and we can enjoy all the Fall colours from our large backyard! We also got a new screen door on the front of the house and it works very well too. The products from this company are exceptional and the cost is very reasonable. If we ever get more windows replaced it will definitely be with Eco Choice Windows and Doors!

Eka from Toronto
Eka from Toronto

Change of all windows and a front door, opening up two new windows

Our experience with Eco-Choice Windows was very pleasant. Gabriel was prompt and professional through the selection and puchase process. Victor and his team were efficient, thorough and tidy. During the opening of one of the new window we uncovered some electrical that required moving. Gabriel and Victor were able to re-schedule us within a week to complete the job. Our house is brighter with the new windows and quiter. Thank you Gabriel and Victor.

ROWAN from Vaughan
ROWAN from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

windows and door

I am very pleased with Eco choice windows and doors, they not only delivered what was promised, but made some minor adjustment to the windows that were done by another company.
My wife and I had a great summer (2012), partly because the doors and windows was money well spent,they were installed without flaw.

Computer Doctor Repar
Computer Doctor Repar

install windows

Good service and good price. THey are professional and they came in the proper time and installed all windows in a timely manner. I would recommend them to my friends.

michael from Upper Beaches
michael from Upper Beaches

New Windows

Friendly staff that where profession. They gave some good suggestions about the type and style of windows that we should get. Upon installing they did a fantastic job, and where very clean. Was remarkably impressed. Neighbours even commented on the cleaniness of when they were doing the flashing.

Thanks guys, really nice job at a great price, very happy with the job done.

Melanie from King CIty
Melanie from King CIty
5 reviews King City, ON

New sliding doors and European style tilt and turn windows

I needed a new set of tilt'n turn windows for a large 8' x 6' area and, very large new sliding doors. Tilt and turn windows are harder to find and Gabriel was prompt, professional, reliable and his crew were neat and delivered exactly what was promised. As we start to have to replace older windows in our almost 40 year old house, it will be Ecochoice and Gabriel.

Ashley Litster from Toronto
Ashley Litster from Toronto

Five Windows

Our new windows are great- everything is just what we asked for. They forgot to seal one of the windows on the inside, but as soon as we let them know the returned with no problems at all. We have more windows to replace and we're going to go with Eco Choice again. I'm glad I found them.

J from Vaughan
J from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

windows and doors Replacement

Gabriel assisted me in making my selection and i negociated the best deal.The crew arrived on time spent all day completed the job and cleaned up.
Very polite and friendly. My windows and door look beautiful.
Will definitely use their service in the very near future.

Tal Schacham from Toronto
Tal Schacham from Toronto

New Windows

Great sales support from Gabe and a fine installation from Alex.
My windows were installed in a room I was renovating, so Alex left the trim for me to install.
When I screwed up installing the trim, I emailed Gabe and Alex came within the week to fix it (at no extra charge).
What else can I say?
I'd hire them again.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 & 2018 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC, Window Wise
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.