Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

JS Allinson in York
1 review York, ON

We ask for a 3 quotes and Eco-Choice was the most competitive price. When Gabriel came to quote, he was knowledgeable and a great guy to deal with. The installation was professional and the quality of the work was stellar.

Dear JS
I am very happy that you are completely satisfied with the overall buying experience. Enjoy your new home and thank you for your business.

Nevio & Helen in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

EcoChoice recently intsalled a new garden door from our kitchen to patio. Gabriel and his team were honest from the get go and had the door made and installed well in advance of the time he qutoed us. Hi service and pricing are great and will always recomend him.

Dear Nevio
I'm really glad to hear that you are happy, it is very important to us.
The door looks great, the Mini Blinds were a great choice.
Thank you for your Business.

Grace in Oakville

I needed to replace 30 year old sliding doors at the back of the house. I connected with Alan at the Home Show in Toronto and was impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. Within days he arranged for someone to come out and given an estimate and within two weeks they were out. Less than 3 hours and the job was finished. The product quality and price were very reasonable and the service was exceptional. Alexis and his mate were very friendly, efficient, and professional. They left no mess in or out side and even took care around my drapes, which I hadn't had time to take down. No damage or dirt anywhere.

I love my new vinyl doors with pet mesh and kick lock. And the low E + Argon has noticeably reduced drafts. The kick lock is fabulous. Let's in just enough air to keep the house fresh and the strength of the lock keeps me from worrying. The windows themselves make my room look much bigger and have already been complimented on. I have recommended ecoChoice to two families already.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, enjoy the new patio door. Alan

Jamie M in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

We were extremely happy with the service we got from Eco-Choice. They were super friendly and had a great variety. Installation was quick and clean as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for windows.

Dear Jamie
It was a pleasure to do your project. Now you will see a huge difference in the energy efficiency in the house especially in the nursery.

Thank you for the second purchase and the referrals.
Quality Work + Customer Care = Returning Clientele

sarah in Toronto

ECOChoice was terrific. they gave me a very very good price and did a great job. Initially, there was mistake in the install and one door was put in the wrong way (swinging in, instead of swinging out). As soon as I notified my sales agent, he immediately scheduled the installer to come back, free of charge and re-install the door. They were quick, clean, and friendly. And our basement is now much warmer!

Dear Sarah
Thank you for the vote on confidence. We appreciate your business and Looking forward to future project with you, family & friends.

D Holroyd in Mississauga

Eco-Choice provided me with the European windows that I wanted - Tilt & Turn. We were very happy with the everyone at Eco-Choice. They aim to please their customers and the followup was greatly appreciated.

Dear Diana
Thank you for your business, I hope you are enjoying the new Tinted Tilt & Turn Windows. They look REALLY GOOD.

Clayton H in York
1 review York, ON

Eco-Choice Windows & Doors is good company run by an even better guy, Gabe. He is definitely one of the most customer-service oriented contractors we have run into while updating our 90 yr old house. He was extremely punctual, attentive, knowledgeable, and did everything he said he would do. His prices were also excellent, as was his product. We especially like the hardware used on his casement windows, as well as his tilt-&-turn options (Euro-style) which are hard to find in Canada. Gabe & Eco-Choice delivered a window that was well worth the price we paid. Also, his installers, were very punctual, courteous, friendly, and accommodating.

A good example of Gabe's Customer-Service excellence was when it was discovered that a window that was supposed to have frosted glass (bathroom) didn't have the frosting. Gabe was more than happy to fix the issue ASAP by either replacing the existing glass with a frosted piece, or refunding the amount we paid for the option. Fate would have it that my wife preferred the window sans-frost after all so we took the refund. He also gave us bonus folding handles when the installation schedule had to be juggled a bit. Very old-fashioned 'customer-first' dedication. We wish all companies operated in the manner that Gabriel and Eco-Choice Windows & Doors does.

Dear Clay and Clayton
Thank you for putting your trust in me & ecoCOICE Windows. I am glad that you are enjoying your Triple-Tech Windows. Your new window system is a huge step forward and will help you conserve energy in your home. Looking forward to work on your front door in the future.

Rhea From Pickering

after a full search of all other competitors I chose eco choice because of the excellent sales service. Price was very competitive, they were able to accommodate my request for a early date and came through. The installation went well and we were very pleased.

Job Price

Thank you, Rhea. I must say that your new door looks great and now much more energy efficient. I'm sure you will enjoy the product for many years and once again, thank you for your business.
Gabe

Nancy in East york
5 reviews East York, ON

I was really happy with the advice that Gabe gave me to make the best choice for my new windows. They look fantastic.

It was a very swift process as well from ordering to installation.

Thanks to Alexie and his partner for the excellent installation and clean up.

The before and after pictures say it all.

Job Price

Thank you Nancy for the kind words. Happy to see another satisfied customer.

Mau in Toronto

Gabe and his crew at Eco Choice Windows & Doors did an outstanding job on my home in Cabbagetown South from the initial consultation through to follow-up. Courteous, considerate and conscientious professionals. Thumbs way up.

Job Price

Thank you Maureen. The windows and the french door look great. Enjoy the energy savings this summer. Gabe.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors in Toronto and GTA.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors, North American Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors.
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.