Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Dawn in Toronto

Sometimes you worry if you go with the company who gives you the lowest quote that you may live to regret it but in this case that couldn't be farther from the truth. Not only did we have a wonderful sales experience with Gabriel who kept us fully informed of things from start to finish with a price beating the other quotes by a considerable amount but I honestly can't think of any way I could be happier with their work. The job got a date booked in very quickly and the guys who did the job were not only very professional but were also very nice and polite. The installation got finished super fast with the minimum of disruption and to a very high standard and I really can't say a bad word about the overall experience. The guys cleaned up so well that the place was cleaner after they left than when they arrived! The windows are awesome and I am so happy with them. We had a couple of windows done a few years ago and the difference in the windows and the finish of the exterior is night and day. With so many companies around that don't do a good job or put the customer first I feel it important to give the good guys a pat on the back!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review Dawn.

Colin D Moore
1 review PICKERING, ON

I hired Eco-Choice to replace the windows in all the rooms on the upper floor of our 27 year old house.

Eco-Choice installed high quality windows and we are very pleased with them. I will use Eco-Choice again in a few years when we replace the rest of the windows and patio doors.

Pros - Great communication, fast service and very high quality windows.

Cons - A bit sloppy with the clean up.

Dear Colin
Your windows look great, thank you for trusting us with the first stage of the windows replacement project. These windows will save you money on your energy bills and we will see you in stage two before you know it.

Nicki in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Although in a townhouse complex, with restrictions we were looking for European Tilt & Turn windows understanding that this would be a commitment, however knowing the expected lifespan on these windows, that we would only need to do this once… correctly.
It was difficult to find true European Tilt & Turn product in Ontario. However, through extensive research we found Eco-Choice windows and Gabe who completely explained transparently, the product details and availability including options. He was very knowledgeable in the industry and through conversations we found the manufacturer of our final Tilt & Turn choice was the same, my parents purchased 30 years ago.
We were pleased to know that the product is custom made locally, for the local conditions with the European design and hardware included, and warrantied.
Eco-Choice worked very hard, fitting into a tight timeline between other renovations and energy testing deadline dates. Gabe provided additional condominium support and information required promptly and courteously.

I really didn’t think replacing windows would make as much of a difference in our home, as it has.
We are thrilled.
Thank you Gabe and Eco-Choice Windows

Job Price

Tilt & Turn Windows & Doors are truly specialty products. I wish that more consumers were familiar with this product. You made a great choice, they are extremely air tight and will save you lots of money on energy bills. These windows will last for very long time.
Thank you for your business.

Alison in Toronto

We chose ecochoice windows based on the excellent reviews on Homestars. We were definitely not disappointed! We live in a Victorian house, and were determined to keep our beautiful original stained glass with our new windows, and we did. In terms of sales, Alan explained everything to us, and helped us choose our windows. The installers were prompt and professional, and left our house and yard tidy. We are thrilled with the windows and have already noticed an improved airflow when they are open, and noise reduction when closed. I have already recommended them to several neighbours.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review Alison. Enjoy the new windows and patio door, they look great. Alan.

M. Marcus in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Contacted Eco-Choice for my new sliding patio door after my daughter and son-in-law used this company for the purchase and installation of several doors and windows in their home. They had compared products and prices of several companies, and Eco-Choice had the best prices overall. They were very pleased with the product and the installation, and therefore we did not do any further price comparisons. Customer service is excellent. Gabriel was wonderful to work with. Answered all of our questions. Delivery of the product was on time, installation was completed satisfactorily, and Gabriel makes sure to follow up post installation, which is quite unique in my experience. Will definitely use Eco-Choice again when I am ready to replace other windows iin my home, and will certainly recommend them to others.

Dear M. Marcus
Thank you for the vote of confidence, enjoy your beautiful Sliding Patio Door. The Mini-Blinds will come in good use. Enjoy

Leon Kiriliuk in Toronto

I have used Eco-Choice Windows multiple times over the past 3 years. Each time, I order another 1-2 windows. In some cases (the really big windows) I get them to do the install and in one instance I did the install myself (an old basement window)

Overall, the quality is AMAZING, the price is lower than any box store, you can't go wrong purchasing all your windows here!

Gabriel is also the best person to deal with. He'll explain everything to you, he's very informative, and never pushy. A+++

Job Price

Thank you for using out products again, you are are true ambassador of eco-CHOICE Windows & Doors.

minh in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

We love our new windows! They have made our back rooms much brighter and they look so good we haven't put any window coverings back on. Gabriel was so great helping us pick out the style of windows as I was not familiar with awning style windows. They are the best option if you want an unobstructed view and we were pleasantly surprised that they let in so much fresh air when open. We're saving to replace the rest of our windows and would not hesitate to go with Economy-choice!