JDesigners

Reviews for JDesigners

sunilbajaj
sunilbajaj

Basement

JDesigners did a great job for me. They are patient and very receptive to change. They are flexible and reasonably priced. They are also a bbb company.

kashifmuh
kashifmuh

Basement

I am happy customer. Work was done on time. Very professional. My friend recommended them in 2012 they did work for me in my first house in Ajax. Now in 2018 on my second home.

Thank you kindly for choosing JDesigners. We look forward to serve you in future.
best regards,

Lette
Lette

Basement renovation

RIZ has done an excellent job in finishing our basement and provided quality service throughout the renovation. Since then he has been very responsive and reliable when repairs need to be done around the house so I highly recommend Riz and his team . Great work and keep it up!!!!

Thank you Nalette and Jun. It was pleasure finishing your basement. I hope you and your tenants are enjoying it. best regards,

Minor home decorating

This assistance was very small although Rizzo and his crew have helped us out in the past with several large home renovations. The point is that whether it is a large or a small job Rizzo is great to work with. Responds immediately when called, addresses every question expertly. And most important, ensures that we are 100% satisfied with everything he does. I would definitely highly recommend this company.

Thank you!!

Karoline
Karoline

Reno planning

As a designer I have worked with Riz and his team on a variety of basement and home renos , since 2009. I have seen time and again how customers are treated with respect and understanding. I have also seen projects in progress and finished results. The work is fantastic! I will continue to collaborate with JDesigners in the future because I know that they can be trusted to be knowledgeable and provide a great result! Thank you, JDesigners! - Karoline Pritchett, IDDP - Time For Design

Thank you! Looking forward to a great year ahead of us together

kenmuir1962 in AJAX
kenmuir1962 in AJAX
1 review Newcastle, ON

New laminate flooring and complete paint job for selling condo.

I was putting my condo on the market as I was moving to Buffalo. The walls were painted dark colours and the light carpet was dirty and worn. I wanted everything freshly painted in white and a new laminate in dark grey installed. I hired J Designers at the recommendations of my real estate agent. Not only did they do an amazing job with the painting and flooring, but since I was already in Buffalo with my children, they packed up all our furniture and belongings and shipped them to me. The work was done very quickly and my condo sold within a week.

Thank you for your business. Im glad we were able to help sell your condo. Good luck with your new job

Sana in Ajax
Sana in Ajax

Kitchen

JDesigners renovated our main floor. we waited 4 years to do this renovations and wanted to make sure that we got the right contractor. we heard about JDesigners and gave them a call. their immediate response and follow up was impressive. we almost went with another company but I was sold on Hailey's design. Thank you for superb job

Thank you for your business. look forwrd to serve you in future

Rodney in
Rodney in

main floor reno

Jdesigners were working in our neighbourhood. We contacted them and same week they were at our doors giving ideas and suggestions. We waited for a few months and then finally signed contract. It was fantastic experience for us and our kitchen looks amazing. I will be posting few pictures of my kitchen shortly after backsplash is done. Thank you Eric and Jonathan.
Best regards,

Thank you for your business!

Painting, drywall, installations, etc

We highly recommend Rizzo and J Designers due to their professional expertise and reasonable price. Rizzo reviews your requirements and offers very helpful suggestions along the way. The team is friendly, courteous, reliable and they do not leave until you are completely satisfied. They have completed numerous projects for us and we will continue to call on them in the future.

Thank you and look forward to serve you in future!

More about JDesigners

The designers at JDesigners are qualified to answer your designing questions. We go through your wish list, your budget and the time frame. We then provide the solution and concept design and deliver our promise. Our designers will show you a 3-d model of your space for better understanding. JDesigners also implement government rebate and incentives to make your house more eco-friendly and healthy for your family.