J Designers

Ajax ON L1S 7N6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for J Designers

Basement renovation

I found JDesigners to be very professional from their design and sales team all the way to their trades workers. I am extremely happy with the end product and service provided. Thank you

Thank you for opportunity to work for you. Enjoy your space and be safe!

greg
greg
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom

The work that J Designers did was completed around my schedule. They were professional in every aspect from start to finish. They were not only meticulous in their work but they work in a very clean manner. Everyone took pride in their work. I would gladly recommend J Designers, in fact I already have. Just a great experience with this contractor.

Thank you for your business! look forward to serve you in future.

Zul
Zul

Basement renovation

He went beyond what was required and did a great job. He responded in timely fashion and was courteous. I would definitely go with Rizzo for any future projects.

Thank you for sharing your views about us, JDesigners. I'm so glad I was able to help you with drawings and bring your basement upto code. Happy renting!
Rizzo
JDesigners

Bri
Bri
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Quartz kitchen and bathroom counters installed, new kitchen sink, kitchen cabinets refaced and 3 new low flow toilets installed. Rizzo and team were always very responsive and helpful and the end result was beautiful and well done.

Thank you Brian for giving JDesigners opportunity to work on your project and taking time out to write a review. Enjoy your kitchen and bathrooms!

JDesigners Inc. team

suzan
suzan
0 reviews Whitby, ON

2 unit house basement renovation

Rizo and his team are great. They finished the basement on my 2 unit home conversion on time and did a great job.
Rizo was there for every city inspection.
I will definitely call them again for the next renovations.

Thank you Suzan for giving us the opportunity to work for you. I hope you rent out your unit soon. Hope to serve you in future.
Regards,

Martin

Basement renovation , flooring, kitchen cabinet, bathroom reno, ...

It is about three years I work as electrician with JDesigner in different renovation project.
Always Rizzo and his team provide profesional and cost effective services.This team are amazing and I did recommand them to my friend too.
Great job and good luck!
Martin

Thank you for kind words. we will be here when you need us.

Peeyoosh
Peeyoosh

Basement renovation

Riz was great to work with. Very professional and polite. He patiently answered all my questions and provided his insightful solutions to problems that I didn’t even know existed. He also provided suggestions to either make the project better and/or to save me money. They quoted a great price and there were no surprises.
Always great with follow-ups and kept us posted of the progress every step of the way.
Finished the job in time and left everything clean and tidy.
He even followed up after to check if everything was working to our satisfaction.
Would definitely recommend!!

Thank you for kind words. Much appreciated!

Andre
Andre

Kitchen mini reno & painting

Highly recommend. After various options were offered and discussed, we decided on the best option (not the most costly, BTW) for our needs. The job was quoted in writing. Workers were on time, respectful of my home, tidied after themselves. Extremely happy with the results, and will continue to recommend them to friends, neighbours and clients (I’m a realtor).

Thank you for your business. Glad that you are enjoying your kitchen.

hanikhan09
hanikhan09
1 review Pickering, ON

All renovation services

We were very satisfied with the services provided. Would reccomend them to anyone. Over exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for choosing JDesigners. Your business is much appreciated!
Regards,

md
md

Mutplile taks.

The workmanship was great.
Very knowledgeable
Efficient.
Very respectful of the space
They took the time to explain to me proper processes to fix what needed to be fixed

Thank you for taking time out to send your feedbacks. I hope you sell your house soon and good luck hunting for a new one.
Best regards,

More about J Designers

The designers at JDesigners are qualified to answer your designing questions. We go through your wish list, your budget and the time frame. We then provide the solution and concept design and deliver our promise. Our designers will show you a 3-d model of your space for better understanding. JDesigners also implement government rebate and incentives to make your house more eco-friendly and healthy for your family.