Basement Renovation

Kitchen mini reno & painting

905-239-3932
Ajax
L1S 7N6

Highly recommend. After various options were offered and discussed, we decided on the best option (not the most costly, BTW) for our needs. The job was quoted in writing. Workers were on time, respectful of my home, tidied after themselves. Extremely happy with the results, and will continue to recommend them to friends, neighbours and clients (I’m a realtor).

Thank you for your business. Glad that you are enjoying your kitchen.
best regards,

hanikhan09
hanikhan09
1 review Pickering, ON

All renovation services

We were very satisfied with the services provided. Would reccomend them to anyone. Over exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for choosing JDesigners. Your business is much appreciated!
Regards,

md
md

Mutplile taks.

The workmanship was great.
Very knowledgeable
Efficient.
Very respectful of the space
They took the time to explain to me proper processes to fix what needed to be fixed

Thank you for taking time out to send your feedbacks. I hope you sell your house soon and good luck hunting for a new one.
Best regards,

Miranda
Miranda

Full Basement gut and renovation

After a lengthy search we decided to go with JDesigners for our basement renovation. We couldn't have made a better choice!

Aside from quality of work, the main thing we wanted from a contractor were clear commitments on what would be done and when.

JDesigners delivered!! The project was completed on time and on budget. There were a few changes at our request that added minimal cost.

The thing that impressed me most was the communication. Often when you deal with contractors the communication side of things leaves something to be desired, no call back, no confirmations etc.. In dealing with Rizzo, we constantly knew what was going on and what was next. Every text and phone call was promptly answered!! He even replied (nearly instantly) to some text messages after 11pm. This really gave us the confidence that the job would turn out exactly the way we wanted .... and it did.

All the guys that came in were friendly, accommodating and did excellent work!

If you are looking for a contractor for any indoor job... Give these guys a call, you'll be happy you did!!!

Thank you very much for giving JDesigners an opportunity to work on your basement project. It was a pleasure working for you. I hope you enjoy your basement with family and friends.
Best regards,

sunilbajaj
sunilbajaj
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement

JDesigners did a great job for me. They are patient and very receptive to change. They are flexible and reasonably priced. They are also a bbb company.

Thank you for your business.

Michael W.
Michael W.

We have known Rizzo of JDesigners for more than 6 years. He is very Professional and does a great job! Rizzo is a very good communicator and responds to requests efficiently and in a timely manner! You won't go wrong with JDesigners!

We have worked with JDesigners over the last several years and found them to be very good at what they do.

Thank you for your business! look forward to serve you in future.
Regards,

kashifmuh
kashifmuh

Basement

I am happy customer. Work was done on time. Very professional. My friend recommended them in 2012 they did work for me in my first house in Ajax. Now in 2018 on my second home.

Thank you kindly for choosing JDesigners. We look forward to serve you in future.
best regards,

Antoine
Antoine
1 review Whitby, ON

Installation of a 34"x60" shower

Install framing, thee piece shower assembly, sliding glass doors, multi function shower, panels, trimming, and a pot light.

Thank you Antoine for opportunity to serve you. Your business and review is much appreciated!

Lette
Lette
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement renovation

RIZ has done an excellent job in finishing our basement and provided quality service throughout the renovation. Since then he has been very responsive and reliable when repairs need to be done around the house so I highly recommend Riz and his team . Great work and keep it up!!!!

Thank you Nalette and Jun. It was pleasure finishing your basement. I hope you and your tenants are enjoying it. best regards,

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Minor home decorating

905-239-3932
Ajax
L1S 7N6

This assistance was very small although Rizzo and his crew have helped us out in the past with several large home renovations. The point is that whether it is a large or a small job Rizzo is great to work with. Responds immediately when called, addresses every question expertly. And most important, ensures that we are 100% satisfied with everything he does. I would definitely highly recommend this company.

Thank you!!

More about JDesigners

The designers at JDesigners are qualified to answer your designing questions. We go through your wish list, your budget and the time frame. We then provide the solution and concept design and deliver our promise. Our designers will show you a 3-d model of your space for better understanding. JDesigners also implement government rebate and incentives to make your house more eco-friendly and healthy for your family.