Killer Kerbs Landscaping

778-837-3871
PORT COQUITLAM
BC
V3B1X2

Killer Kerbs landscaping was contacted to do various different jobs around our yard from lawn maintenance, removing and replacing sections of the garden bed, removal of unwanted plants and weends, edging and lining our backyard and others. Tim did a fantastic job and we were very happy with the quality of his work as well as the way he went about it. He even checked back a week later to make sure everything was still satisfactory.

Kim in Port Coquitlam
Kim in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

garden curbing

Tim and his crew did amazing work on my garden curbing. His attention to detail was far past my expectations. I would recommend him to any of my friends, family or clients.

Thanks Kim and Brad. It was a pleasure to do the work for you guys and I am glad you like it!

More about Killer Kerbs Landscaping

We specialize in decorative concrete edging around gardens, driveways and we can provide a desgn to create a new garden. Improve your curb appeal and reduce the amount of water you use while evirtually eliminating the need to edge a garden bed agian!