Merlin Mechanical

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Okotoks  >  Merlin Mechanical

Reviews for Merlin Mechanical

1 review De Winton, AB

boiler replacement

Replaced a boiler in my home. Started in October, now March and the work is still not completed. Long on promises, short on performance. Charged 30% above going rates and insisted on prepayment in contravention of the Alberta Fair Trading Act. Installed a boiler inadequate for the size of this house. Charming fellow, but not trustworthy in my view.

Jon in Calgary
Jon in Calgary

Furnace repair

The work was started which caused a huge mess. Mike never returned or called back.
Worst contractor we have ever dealt with.
Nothing was completed as promised and caused huge delays with the other trades.

1 review High River, AB

Terrible

Mike put a new A/C unit, furnace and hot water tank in my home a year ago. Never completed job, was paid. Told us he'd be back the next day to finish job but never showed. Made promises about coming back again but didn't. A year later and he still won't answer our call. The furnace has problems now and he won't help. This is a rotten company. Never trust them
again.

Michael from Calgary
Michael from Calgary
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Installed bathroom fans

Had upgraded high flow bathroom fans installed. They work fine but the installer did not seal them or insulate them or even put vapour barrier . Needless to say a year later we had all kinds of humidity problems in out attic. Called the owner a couple of times and did not get any calls returned I would never trust this company to do anything again.
Too bad as I prefer to support local.

LeeAnn Marchant from Calgary
LeeAnn Marchant from Calgary

Hot Water Heater

We called Merlin to fix our hot water heater. While they were there the work was done as expected and according to quote. We have called Merlin for a few other items since this work and will continue to call them.

krista piercey in Okotoks
krista piercey in Okotoks
2 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

Heating

We had just gotten back from our Vegas vacation and arrived at our house at 1:00 am (in april) the house was very cold. Both my husband and I had to work in the morning, my husband went to look at the furnace and was not able to get it going. First thing in the morning I called Merlin Mechanical, they had someone at the house within minutes and my furnace was repaired by days end. They ordered the part and had it and installed within the same day. Great service and great customer service. They have also installed a gas line for a fieplace for me. Every dealings yet has been great. I would refer friends and family there for sure.