Baydoun Gas Appliances Installation Ottawa Orléans Cumberland Rockland

Mississauga ON L5C 3J1
Appliance Repair
Baydoun Gas Appliances Installation Ottawa Orléans Cumberland Rockland

best of 2017 winner 3 timesbest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Baydoun Gas Appliances Installation Ottawa Orléans Cumberland Rockland

jose in Mississauga
jose in Mississauga

Maytag refrigerator not cooling.

My refrigerator wasn't blowing cold air.As soon as I called the shop, they asked me questions and made an online diagnosis, and promised me a visit the same day.As per diagnosis, the owner's son replaced the defroster heater in my Maytag.The service was prompt, courteous, and professional.

Kal in Brant
Kal in Brant
1 review Brantford, ON

Fixing the washing machine

Excellent job overall, quick response, right on in diagnosing the problem and fixing it in a very short time and cost effective manners. I highly recommend Baydoun appliances for their professionalism and excellent quality services.

K Greenwood in Mississauga
K Greenwood in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Quick and efficient service. Very polite and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for appliance installation in their home. Price was very reasonable in comparison to the research we'd done on the same service offered by other companies.

Thanks for the trust and business for your Dsihwasher installation and thanks for the review.
Mark Baydoun

ciara in Toronto
ciara in Toronto

dishwasher repair

Got in touche with Mark, who made an appointment to see me the next day. He asked for the model number of my dishwasher. Showed up the next day, knew exactly where the issue was, and had the correct part to fix it! He had my dishwasher working like new in about 15 minutes! Great job!

Zorka at Yonge&Lawrence
Zorka at Yonge&Lawrence
1 review TORONTO, ON

fixing washer

I called on Friday afernoon to have my washer fixed since another company that I had appointment booked with just called to cancel saying their technician was sick. They did not give me another appointment.Mark,Baydoun Appliances owner immediately scheduled me for the next day ( Saturday)and assured me he will have a technician.
Rick the technician arrived on time and fixed the washer quickly.
I was very satisfied with Baydoun Appliances services
Zorka Breslin, home owner

Boxy in Mississauga
Boxy in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Washer repair

Excellent value for service. Quick no BS diagnosis and returned the next day with the appropriate parts and services for the washer. Washer now runs quicker and with less noise/knocking.

Thank you very much for using our service for repairing your stacked washer and dryer.
We highly appreciate your trust and excellent review you posted.
Regards,
Mark

Oscar Dal Bello in Etobicoke
Oscar Dal Bello in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

gas range was leaking - needed repair

Unfortunately, our first experience was not the best

We waited for a part for over 7 days. Had to call them to follow up on the part otherwise we might stil be waiting. Service tech that came was highly inexperienced and didn't know how to turn the gas back on from the inside. Turned gas off outside which caused hot water tank pilot to go out. We had to call gas company to come out for the pilot. Was paid with cash, but the technician refused to sign invoice as "PAID".

Upon seeing my Review, the owner Mark called and asked what he could do to rectify the situation. Mark was always courteous, professional and highly responsive. He went above and beyond to understand the issues and continued to folllow up with us.

I would like to thank Mr. Carlos for using our service and apologies for our employee behavior that does not at all reflects our family business way of treating customers and we shall take all necessary steps to speed up the parts shipment process from suppliers and we will insure that all employees are aware of the paper work procedures.
We will do our best to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
Mark

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Dishwasher intallation

I was looking for a service company to have my new dishwasher installed immediately so I have checked homestars and read a couple of reviews and e-mailed a bunch of them. I've got only 2 replies back immediately and one was Mark from Baydoun Appliances.We scheduled a time for next day and he was on time , got the job done perfectly in almost 20 minutes! I recommend Baydoun Appliances to everyone without a doubt.The service was on time, perfect and the cost of service was very reasonable.

More about Baydoun Gas Appliances Installation Ottawa Orléans Cumberland Rockland

A family owned and operated business offers professional Gas and Electric appliances installation Service
We are located in Orleans - Ottawa

We install Gas Line, Gas Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Cook top BBQ

Dishwasher Re Installation price $160 (kit included)
Over The Range Microwave Re Installation Price $190
Microwave with Trim Kit installation price $120.
Electric Washer and Dryer (both) installation $140.(Stacked extra $60)
Wall oven Single installation price $200.
Double Wall Oven installation or with Microwave Combo $250.
Fridge water line $140 (10 feet piping, unfinished basement).
Built in Fridge (two units need to be joined together) $400.
Built in Fridge $250)

Gas Piping and Gas Appliances Installation Prices

Gas Range installation price $180.
Gas Cook Top installation price $180.
Gas Dryer Installation $180.
Gas Line up to 10 feet NPS 1\2 inch $300 each additional foot $10.
Gas Line up to 10 feet NPS 3\4 inch $350 each additional foot $12.
Gas Line up to 10 feet NPS 1 inch $400 each additional foot $15.
Gas Line Capping $120
Venting & Duct Work Installation Prices

Range Hood under Cabinet 30 inch $180.
Range Hood with Chimney 30 inch $200.
Range hood with chimney 36 inch $250.
Range hood with chimney 42 inch $350.
Range hood with motor blower assembly $350

Gas Line Installation and Appliance Repair
We install Appliances Electric and Gas Dishwasher Re Installation price Over The Range Microwave Re Installation Microwave with Trim Kit installation Electric Washer and Dryer (both) installation Wall oven Single installation Double Wall Oven installation or with Microwave Combo Fridge water line Built in Fridge (two units need to be joined together Built in Fridge
Gas line installation Gas Range installation Gas BBQ install Gas Cook Top installation Gas Dryer Installation Gas Line dishwasher installation microwave over the range install range hood installation fridge waterline installation wall oven installation venting gas piping
Sub- Zero, Wolf, Bosch, Themadore. Miele, Whirpool, maytag, kitchenaid, subzero, Inglis, cooper, general electric, hoptpoint, electrolux, frigidaire, kenmore...
Built Ins Appliances Installation Gas and Electric appliance install Gas Piping Gas Line
Over the Range Microwave Install Dishwasher install Hood vent Drill and install Wall oven install washer dryer install cook top install range hood install Gas Dryer ,Gas Range, Gas Cook top installation Gas Piping Gas Line
No Return