Baydoun Appliances Installation

Gas Line Installation
Ottawa ON K1C 5C5
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Ottawa  >  Baydoun Appliances Installation

Reviews for Baydoun Appliances Installation

ML in Gloucester
ML in Gloucester
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gas range and dishwasher installation

Mark is very reliable and professional. He arrived on time and completed the work quickly and as we had agreed on. He made the required modifications to fix the issue with how the old dishwasher had been installed. He tested both appliances to ensure they were running correctly and cleaned up everything. We are very satisfied and will not hesitate to call him again if required and recommend him to friends.

Many thanks for the trust in installing your appliances.
I really appreciate your review.
Enjoy your new home.

Cmcne086 in Ottawa
Cmcne086 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazing service- efficient professional courteous

We had issues with cancellations with other companies, staff calling in sick and rescheduling 4 times so I called Baydoun. They were fantastic and booked me in within the week - they came on a Sunday without any extra weekend charges! We had been waiting two months for another installer and was blown away with how accommodating Baydoun was. I felt comfortable with these men in my home and they answered all of our questions and were even considerate of our flooring when walking through and putting their tools down. They told us how to ensure the longevity of our appliance with some insider tips. Going to use these guys again when we install our other appliances. Also they’re a family run company so I really trusted how they all work well with each other and uphold their professionalism.

Many thanks for the review and trust in installation of your appliance.

Vicki
Vicki

Appliance Installation

This review is long overdue. I bought 5 appliances (Slide in stove, built in dishwasher, fridge, washer, and dryer) and called Mark Baydoun to have them installed last year. He came on time, was professional and clean. He even gave me tips on care and maintenance of the appliances. I had one issue with my builder on the cabinetry surrounding the slide in stove, Mark went above and beyond to offer any assistance in regards to the appliance to be removed and placed back in if necessary. It never came to that but I was very appreciative of his help post appliance installation.

I will definitely recommend and refer my friends to Baydoun Appliances Installation for any appliance installation needs. Thanks Mark!

Many thanks for the business and review .
Ottawa

Kanata
Kanata
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Top Notch Workmanship!

With our final steps of our kitchen renovation taking place, Mark provided the installation of our new hood fan. I can't say enough about his professionalism and attention to detail.

I had a tough time finding someone to provide this installation... I'll now use Mark going forward for all my appliance needs. He even noticed my pour job in leveling my dishwasher and adjusted it for free!

His knowledge and expertise are well appreciated! I highly recommend Baydoun Appliances!

Many Thanks for the business and review

h-l-johnson
h-l-johnson
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of dishwasher, washer and gas dryer

Mark was very accommodating. He came out the evening before our appliances were to be delivered to disconnect the existing dishwasher. Although there was an additional fee, it was reasonable and we wouldn't expect him to perform the work for free anyway. On the day of the delivery, we didn't get our appliances until almost 6:00. We kept Mark informed as to when the appliances were to be delivered which was originally between 2:00 and 6:00. He worked with us to ensure that we weren't inconvenienced any more than we needed to be. He did a great job, cleaned up after himself and even graciously accepted a credit card as payment.

Million thanks for the business and trust installing your appliances .
Baydoun Appliances Installation Ottawa

fatsaal
fatsaal

Dishwasher installation

I called Mark today after my other installer cancelled last minute. Mark made the time to come and see me today on short notice. He works efficiently and is very clean, as well knowledgeable. I recommmend him without hesitation - keep up the great work!

Thanks for the trust in install your dishwasher .
Many thanks for the review.
Baydoun Appliances Installation Ottawa

GmC in St. John's
GmC in St. John's

Couldn't have been better

Mark was very flexible in meeting our needs. Explained things very well and worked in a professional and friendly manner. I will definitely recommend him highly to anyone who would require his services.

Thanks for the trust in install your gas dryer .
It's my pleasure to give the best appliances installation in Ottawa.

C_P
C_P

Gas stove hook up

Very professional and was click and efficient. Mark also cleaned up his work space in my new home and ensured everything was working before leaving. Great work!

Million thanks for the business and review.

Jake
Jake

Appliance Installation

The wok was amazing and the technician very king. I would highly recommend this company to any friends.

Many thanks for the review and trust for the installation of your appliances in Ottawa.
Regards,

Derry
Derry
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gas line hookup and gas range installation.

Good price for very complicated and custom installation. Great work and very professional. We are happy with the service provided. Highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks for buisness and review it is our pleasure to give the best appliances installation service for Ottawa area.
Owner of Baydoun Appliances

More about Baydoun Appliances Installation

A family owned and operated business offers professional Gas and Electric appliances installation Service We are located in Orleans - Ottawa We install Gas Line, Gas Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Cook top BBQ Dishwasher Re Installation price $160 (kit included) Over The Range Microwave Re Installation Price $190 Microwave with ...