Philemona Landscaping

Reviews for Philemona Landscaping

Susan Stoik in Calgary
Susan Stoik in Calgary

Cutting the lawn

I went on one of those deal sites and found a deal where they would cut your lawn four times for $10. I have emailed this company about three times but they have never responded.

1 review ,

Landscaping and Yard Maintenance

Bought a Dealfind voucher. Philemona would not return emails, phone calls and I got a refund through Dealfind. They had one number that went to voice mail and another number that would put you on hold indefinitely.

Initially I thought this is the end of it but fast forward a couple months later I start getting junk emails from Philemona as their email was hacked.

I have a few words about Philemona Landscaping:

Incompetent
Unsafe
Does not care
Will take your money and run

Vince Ho in Calgary
Vince Ho in Calgary

Landscaping Services

I had purchased a dealfind voucher for $140 worth of spring care, including aeration and mowing. After several attempts to set up an appointment in the span of 3 weeks, i was able to schedule a date and time to have the services arrive on a day that worked. We were anticipating cancellation, due to some previous customer experiences but was surprsied they showed up!

However, the actual spring care only included approximately 30 mins of time - primarily on mowing the lawn! No aeration was completed and services was extremely poor. On top of that, they expected gratuities which I find absurd. Overall very dissatisfied and very unlikely to recommend this contractor to any of my friends and family!!!

bpc
bpc

Lawn care and maintenance

In short the company would not answer there phone or respond to any emails. They were very happy to take my money and then forget about me. This company should be avoided at all costs.