Best Way Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Pickering  >  Best Way Roofing

Reviews for Best Way Roofing

1 review Pickering, ON

New Roof

Best Way Roofing was truly amazing from start to finish. Firstly, the quote for a new roof was very reasonable and Scott was true to his word, doing exactly what he said they would do. Scott and Jonathan were punctual, reliable, polite, respectful, hard-working and very tidy. Pride in their workmanship was obvious. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. After several stereotypical dealings with contractors, these guys were a breath of fresh air!! Thanks again Scott and Jonathan!

Valerie in Markham
Valerie in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Replace roof on semi-detached home

Needed a new roof and this place beat the other prices by a fair amount. Scott was always prompt or called to let me know if he'd be late. (Some other places were even late for the estimate!) My neighbour also got their roof done at the same time, and we were both very pleased. The roof looks great, the cleanup was excellent, I would definitely recommend him. The owner is Scott Espinola...no real online presence, so I thought I'd put a review up to save others the work I went through trying to find him online!