Gold Seal Caulking

Reviews for Gold Seal Caulking

Jacob from Mississauga
Jacob from Mississauga

Amazing Work

This is the 2nd time I am using Gold Seal Caulking to complete a caulking project. First time was in my previous home and now in my new home. When you meet Mike (the owner) you will get the sense that he truly cares about his customers. He is super easy to deal with, and his quality of work is beyond words. He uses the best caulking and has all the right tools to make the end product look neat and clean. He even caulked my vents, enclosure, light fixtures, furnace/water heater piping and GFCI outlet box for free. I wouldn't hesitate one bit in recommending Gold Seal Caulking to do any sort of caulking project you may have, interior or exterior. Mike, pleasure doing business again. Until next time, take care my friend.

Jacob, once again - a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there's anything we can assist further with!

B.D. from Richmond Hill
B.D. from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Exterior Caulking

We moved into a house that was 17 years old and still had the original caulking and it was in bad shape. Michael came by the house to give me a quote (which was reasonable) to remove the old caulking and apply new caulking around the exterior of the house. The team came by and did an amazing job removing the old caulking (and cleaning it up) and applying a new line of caulk around all of the windows and doors. They even re-did the furnace and vent fan openings as well and did a much cleaner job than the original HVAC installers did. The only issue we had (and it was our fault) was that a family member stepped in the wet caulking around a door and needed to be redone. Michael was good enough to come by and reapply the caulking and now it looks like new again. I would easily recommend Gold Seal to anyone.

Thank you very much for the review!

Raeid
Raeid
9 reviews Milton, ON

Full exterior caulking

This review is a year late. These guys completely exceeded my high expectations. They did not skimp with the caulk and applied it with the skill of a master in less than half a day. They even found areas to seal that I wasn't even aware of on my house. Excellent work.

Wow thank you! A year later and you took the time to write that, very much appreciated!! I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations.

VP
VP

Caulking Exterior Windows

Michael and the team have done an excellent job. From a prompt communication from quote inquiry to booking, these guys have great customer service. They did a great job at re-caulking windows, install new exhaust vents and cleaning their work. Would recommend you give them a try.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others to read! It was a pleasure working on your home!

Bill in Brampton, Ontario
Bill in Brampton, Ontario

Exterior Caulking

If you are looking for quality work at an excellent price look no further. Gold Seal Caulking presented a quote that was very reasonable. Work was done in a expeditious manner.

Thank you for the review Bill! Our main priority is providing a quality product for our customers. I'm glad you felt we provided you with this.

Gurdip in Toronto
Gurdip in Toronto

Gold performance

Professionalism at its best. As a homeowner for over 20 years I dealt with lot of contractors. I always tend to do my research and homework before hiring any contractors. Gold seal team knows what they are doing, if you are looking for caulking look no further. Nobody can beat there price, workmanship, customer service and professionalism. I already recommended him around my neighborhood and he got few more properties to do. Thanks again Michael and his team. Pleasure giving business to GOLD SEAL Company.

Thank you for the review! What a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to providing our service for your neighbours! Thank you again

Jason
Jason

Professional, Efficient and Quality

Very impressed with the quality of work, and the ability to complete caulking outside and inside on all windows and doors in approx. 4 hours. Clearly these guys know what they're doing and are very reasonable with their price (nearly half the price of some other quotes I received, and those didn't even include interior caulking!). Great job Michael and team!

Jason, thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure to work on your home!

Neil from Milton
Neil from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Whole home external and internal caulking

Worth every penny, and more. Excellent customer service and timely professional delivery. Fair pricing, and great people! Team responded to my questions quickly, cleaned up mold on windows and completed all internal and external work seamlessly with no disruption to my home and toddler routine. Quality workmanship. Awesome company!

Neil, thank you very much for the review! Do not hesitate to reach out should you feel the need. All the best!

TomC
TomC
1 review Milton, ON

Exterior Caulking of all Windows & Doors

I called Gold Seal Caulking based on all the positive reviews here on Homestars. Michael responded quickly to my inquiry and the estimate he provided was very reasonable. The team did an excellent job removing and re-caulking all our doors, windows & vents and cleaned everything up before they left. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them again in the future!

Thank you Tom! It was a pleasure working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime if need be

Mario
Mario

Outside Door & Window Caulking

Currently editing my original review of Gold Seal Caulking to make it easier to read and follow, as there are a lot of details to be covered about the job done.

Hi Mario! It's been a pleasure working with you. We will see you again soon once the weather allows.
Take care!

More about Gold Seal Caulking

Gold Seal Caulking is a leader in the caulking industry. Providing professional high quality work with extensive knowledge of products and correct applications for both exterior and interior. With this skill set and our 10 year warranty coverage we are able to offer our customers a lasting product for many years.

If your in need of window caulking, door caulking, or any other structural caulking work for exterior or interior, Gold Seal Caulking is your answer!