Gold Seal Caulking

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Milton  >  Gold Seal Caulking

Reviews for Gold Seal Caulking

Helen in Mississauga
Helen in Mississauga

Recaulking of outside windows, doors, enclosed porch and shower

Michael and Gold Seal Caulking were highly recommended to me by one of the well known Masonry Contractors in Toronto. I didn't just take their word; I checked out the reviews on HomeStars as well to make certain. Michael was quick to respond; he listened patiently to my concerns and took the time to explain thoroughly what would be done.
From start to finish Michael and his co-workers were polite, very accommodating and delivered a high quality and professionally detail oriented product at a very reasonable price.
I do not have any reservations in highly recommending them for any caulking work that you may need done.

Helen,
Thank you for your review! It's always great to hear our service came as a recommendation and especially from a highly respected company. Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime if you need! Thank you

ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

Complete Caulking Around House

I had my window sills replaced for all of my windows. At this point, I realized the caulking done by the window installers 3 years ago was starting to peel and shrink. It was clear that I needed to re-caulk all the windows at the very least. I decided to go with a professional company specializing in caulking to re-caulk all of my doors, windows, light fixtures, etc. Michael worked with me to co-ordinate the timing so that he'd come in right after the masonry company did their work. He did a fantastic job on the caulking itself. This is not the standard Home Depot stuff! I feel it was money well spent, and this will last several years. I have no concern of drafts or water penetration, as the caulk applied is a very thick bead. There was one area that needed to be re-done due to my family accidentally stepping on the doorway area before it was fully cured. Michael came back without a fuss and re-did the area with no extra charge.

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. Sorry we took a bit longer then anticipated to fix up the doorway, but glad we could get that repaired for you! Very much appreciated your patience, a great customer all around.

Jessica in Mississauga
Jessica in Mississauga

Outdoor Window Recaulking

This week we had Michael out to our place to remove the old caulking around our windows and patio door and replace with new caulking. Michael went above our expectations and even caulked around pipes and vents, as well as patching a hole on one of our shingles that we didn’t even know was there. We are really impressed with the precision and neatness of the job. Michael was very thorough and left no mess behind. Overall, really happy with the work that was completed!

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the kind words, and it was a pleasure to work with you both!

amanda
amanda
1 review Milton, ON

Caulking windows

Michael was fast to come out and provide me with a quote, as well as responding to my inquiries. The crew did an excellent job and left the area clean and tidy when the left. I would highly recommend Gold Seal Caulking from the beginning to completion they exceeded my expectations!
Thanks guys

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to carry out the recaulking job on your home. Thank you again.

muneebc in Markham
muneebc in Markham
1 review , ON

Exterior Caulking

Michael and his team did an excellent job on the exterior caulking of our home. Throughout the process, Michael was responsive to emails and was very easy to communicate with. I had some limited availability and Michael was willing to reschedule to the following week. I highly recommend Gold Seal Caulking for any work you are looking to get done. Thanks!

Muneeb,
Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we were able to work out scheduling for the job and accommodate your needs!
Thanks again

CS
CS

Caulking - bathroom and kitchen

We had Michael come by and caulk our bathroom showers and tub as well as our kitchen. He was prompt, friendly and fast. His work was high quality and reasonably priced. Definitely recomend him!

Thank you very much for the review! Im glad you were happy with the work, it was a pleasure to meet you.

critza in Toronto
critza in Toronto

great, quick work.

GSC came in to take care of our very drafty interior windows in our condo. Work was done quickly and cleanly. And we were able to schedule an appointment within days of approving the estimate. Plus the caulking has made a big difference in our windows icing up during cold spells.

Thank you very much for the review! I'm happy to hear we have helped out with the issues you were having with the drafty windows!

Naveen in Toronto
Naveen in Toronto

Exterior caulking

Michael's team did a great job with caulking the exterior of our house. They also helped me with interior caulking at no additional cost. Overall they were very nice people to deal with and very patient too!

Naveen, thank you for the review. I'm glad the Caulking job on your home was to your satisfaction! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Craig i.
Craig i.

Caulking of entire home

Mike and his team did a very professional job for us recently. They responded quickly in providing us a quote and were able to fit is into their busy schedule. Very satisfied with the quality of the work, price and the professionalism of his staff. Highly recommended!

Craig,
I appreciate you taking the time to share some words on the Caulking work performed on your house! If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

1 review Milton, ON

Much needed exterior caulking project

Gold Seal caulking came highly recommend by my neighbor and when I started to ask other people on my street, it seemed like most of the houses had Gold Seal do their caulking jobs. The houses in our area are around 13 years old and the exterior caulking on doors/ windows had cracked badly and we didn’t want to go through winter without getting this fixed.

Gold Seal’s prices are reasonable and they take care in order to do a good job. I requested them to do some extra caulking around my window flashing and they were happy to do so without any extra charge.

Mike is a great business manager / go-to person and he made sure that I was kept in the loop at all times. I’m glad that Gold Seal was referred to me and in turn I will not hesitate to refer them to others.

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to provide the Caulking job on your windows! I appreciate the referral and for you trusting your neighbours who referred us.

More about Gold Seal Caulking

Gold Seal Caulking is a leader in the caulking industry. Providing professional high quality work with extensive knowledge of products and correct applications for both exterior and interior. With this skill set and our 10 year warranty coverage we are able to offer our customers a lasting product for many years.

If your in need of window caulking, door caulking, or any other structural caulking work for exterior or interior, Gold Seal Caulking is your answer!