Gold Seal Caulking

Reviews for Gold Seal Caulking

CS
CS

Caulking - bathroom and kitchen

We had Michael come by and caulk our bathroom showers and tub as well as our kitchen. He was prompt, friendly and fast. His work was high quality and reasonably priced. Definitely recomend him!

Thank you very much for the review! Im glad you were happy with the work, it was a pleasure to meet you.

critza in Toronto
critza in Toronto

great, quick work.

GSC came in to take care of our very drafty interior windows in our condo. Work was done quickly and cleanly. And we were able to schedule an appointment within days of approving the estimate. Plus the caulking has made a big difference in our windows icing up during cold spells.

Thank you very much for the review! I'm happy to hear we have helped out with the issues you were having with the drafty windows!

Naveen in Toronto
Naveen in Toronto

Exterior caulking

Michael's team did a great job with caulking the exterior of our house. They also helped me with interior caulking at no additional cost. Overall they were very nice people to deal with and very patient too!

Naveen, thank you for the review. I'm glad the Caulking job on your home was to your satisfaction! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Craig i.
Craig i.

Caulking of entire home

Mike and his team did a very professional job for us recently. They responded quickly in providing us a quote and were able to fit is into their busy schedule. Very satisfied with the quality of the work, price and the professionalism of his staff. Highly recommended!

Craig,
I appreciate you taking the time to share some words on the Caulking work performed on your house! If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

1 review Milton, ON

Much needed exterior caulking project

Gold Seal caulking came highly recommend by my neighbor and when I started to ask other people on my street, it seemed like most of the houses had Gold Seal do their caulking jobs. The houses in our area are around 13 years old and the exterior caulking on doors/ windows had cracked badly and we didn’t want to go through winter without getting this fixed.

Gold Seal’s prices are reasonable and they take care in order to do a good job. I requested them to do some extra caulking around my window flashing and they were happy to do so without any extra charge.

Mike is a great business manager / go-to person and he made sure that I was kept in the loop at all times. I’m glad that Gold Seal was referred to me and in turn I will not hesitate to refer them to others.

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to provide the Caulking job on your windows! I appreciate the referral and for you trusting your neighbours who referred us.

JY in Richmond Hill
JY in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Jonsun Y.

I had a few quotes from other companies. Michael had the best price, also referred by a neighbour and friend. Prompt and punctual. Gord and Eddie did a great job explaining all work and the attention to detail. Told all my neighbours. I highly recommend Gold Seal Caulking!

Jonsun! I really appreciate the review on the window Caulking job. We always make the effort to come out and view the work, this way we can be sure to provide you with any savings we can offer. In this case we had some further work to do in your area so we passed on the savings to you! I appreciate the kind referrals.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior caulking

Michael and his team did an amazing job recaulking the exterior openings of our home. He was, by far, the most prompt and professional communicator among the companies I requested quotes from, and his estimate was the most reasonable too! They showed up on time and delivered a quality service while also being very efficient. I have already talked up Gold Seal to some of my neighbours. Thanks Michael and crew!

Thank you Jessica for the review on the exterior window caulking job! I appreciate your complements, we always give our full effort in all areas. Thank you again

Antonio
Antonio

Window frame caulking

Michael and his team were cordial, engaging and supportive. They know their business well and were prepared to recommend solutions to issues I was having at my house. The team was efficient and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer was happy - and I was very pleased with the workmanship, quality and solutions oriented team. The Gold Seal team left the area clean and organized and provided feedback on improvements I could make in future. Thank you for the great job and service.

Hi Antonio,
I appreciate the review regarding the window caulking service we provided you. Thank you again!

Art in Oakville
Art in Oakville

Re-caulking the house

Mike and his team finished re-caulking my house a few weeks ago and it was quite a positive experience. The team arrived on time and did a pretty good job removing old caulking and installing new sealant in all openings. There were a few places where they used a different sealant color for better matching/blending to the surrounding material and it turned out looking very good. I really liked this attention to details and the fact that the team did it without me even asking for it. They also went extra mile by sealing electrical socket openings and AC line. Thanks for the great job!

Art, thank you very much for this review regarding the window caulking job we did on your home! I'm glad you were happy with the colour transitions and overall finish!
Thanks again

Fantastic service

I had Gold Seal do my home a few years back and I couldn't be more pleased. The service, care and attention to detail was amazing. They even came back to touch up a portion we accidentally touched. A home owners dream to work with. Highly recommended for your home caulking needs! Wish all contractors were like Mike!

Thank you for the review this many years later! Hard to believe it's been over 4 years. We most definitely provide a lasting product! I appreciate you sharing some words on the exterior caulking work we did back in 2013!

More about Gold Seal Caulking

Gold Seal Caulking is a leader in the caulking industry. Providing professional high quality work with extensive knowledge of products and correct applications for both exterior and interior. With this skill set and our 10 year warranty coverage we are able to offer our customers a lasting product for many years.

If your in need of window caulking, door caulking, or any other structural caulking work for exterior or interior, Gold Seal Caulking is your answer!