Gold Seal Caulking

Reviews for Gold Seal Caulking

Shelley
Shelley

Exterior Caulking of Windows and Doors

Very happy with the service I received from Gold Seal. Michael was quick to respond with a quote, which was favourable to other quotes I received. The work was done professionally, and the team was friendly and prompt. Michael kept me informed with any delays due to weather. I'm happy with the work they have done for me, and would recommend them to anyone looking for similar.

hi Shelley, thank you for sharing this review!

Brian in Markham
Brian in Markham

External Caulking

I got Michael's contact from a friend who had his house re-caulked a couple of years ago. Gold Seal offered the most competitive quote out of 4 places I called.

Although we had a lot of delays due to inclement weather, the team eventually came and did a fantastic job. They were a friendly group, practiced social distancing with masks. Not only is our house warmer now, but it also looks a lot better. Thanks Michael!

Brian,

thank you for the review! I'm glad your happy with the work. thank you for your patience as we had to battle those wet weather delays. take care

Adam
Adam

Window caulking

The team redid the exterior caulking for all of my windows and doors. Michael was great with communication throughout the process. Due to unexpected weather we had to rescheduled at the last minute, so last minute they were at my front door to and assessed the current conditions. No problem, we can't control the weather.
Work was done well and I'm happy with it ~10 months later.

Hi Adam,

thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad your happy with the work and decided to share after much time has passed, much appreciated! all the best

Joanne Shea
Joanne Shea
1 review Milton, ON

Exterior Window/Door Caulking

Highly recommend Gold Seal Caulking - they did an amazing fast, clean and professional job on the 20+ year old caulking on our windows and doors. Bonus that I was able to send them pictures and obtain a quote over email. Will use them again in the future.

Hi Joanne,

thank you for sharing some words for others to read. I'm glad your happy with the outcome. thanks again

Saviona
Saviona

Exterior Window Caulking

We had caulking down for our brand new windows and doors and we were beyond satisfied and happy to have chosen Gold Seal Caulking. Thankful for the amazing customer service and wonderful job result!

I appreciate you taking a moment to share this review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Re caulking of Windows and doors

I had the crew from Gold Seal come out to redo the caulking on all my doors and windows of my home on March 27th and I’m extremely happy with the work.

On initial contact with Michael, I provided him images and was provided a very detailed email quote due to the current covid-19 conditions within 1 hour, I was quite pleased that the option to get the quote emailed was available for me, he did offer to come out and quote but I found sending pictures was a great choice for me given the current circumstances.

On the day of the work, the guys were on time and very polite. They removed the old caulking and replaced it on all my doors and windows in a timely fashion. I was very happy with the quality of the work and would highly recommend these guys. A quality job from start to finish, led by excellent communication.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the review! Happy we could assist during these times and glad our virtual quote system was beneficial for you!

Robogar in Vaughan
Robogar in Vaughan

Exterior Window Caulking Done Right

Michael is a good communicator and provided a detailed, competitive quote. The job was postponed due to weather (moisture and wind) which proves they're not one to pressure a job forward if there's any chance it won't be done right.

On the day of the service, Michael's staff came by and were patient and thorough in their job. I appreciated the fact that they didn't appear rushed, and were as tidy as they could be. This was one of the most painless processes dealing with contractors for me.

Thank you for your review! It as a pleasure working with you. Thank you for understanding we care about our work and ensure it's correct conditions to complete the work (dry weather)

Danushka  in Milton
Danushka in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Residential Caulking

These guys are good....
Michael is a clear, efficient & flexible communicator who provides a lot of space for the client.
Pricing is one of the best in the market.
Gord & Eddie were extremely professional in their approach & workmanship. They are also very friendly human beings who had a couple of minutes to enjoy a coffee and a chitchat.
I would recommend Gold Seal Caulking to anybody who requires Caulking services.

Thank you for the review! Im glad you felt our customer service was paired with quality work. It was great working with you.

Samhawkins2737 in Etobicoke
Samhawkins2737 in Etobicoke

Exterior finishing

I was very pleased with Gold Seal. From the moment I contacted them they returned my inquiry very quickly and offered the convenience of quoting my project from pictures. After a major home renovation of the exterior of our home we required all exterior areas to be caulked and sealed - around new windows, doors, vents and an added request of sealing the soffit to the new stone. Micheal was great via email and telephone and when his guys arrived they were on-time and very friendly. They had the entire exterior completed within a few short hours and the finishing was beautiful. With the extent of our renovations and the cost attached, we were very hopeful that the job would be completed perfectly. They did not disappoint. From start to finish these people were awesome. Good service goes a long way these days and they proved that the opinions of their customers truly matter to them.
Thanks for a great experience and a wonderful job finishing the exterior of our home :)

Wow..
Thank you so much.. I'm glad you were happy with everything.

Surinder  in Toronto
Surinder in Toronto

Window chaulking job

Great Job Michael i like the way he responded to my project within hours very reasonable price and his commited dates were changed due to stormy weather but he reschduled and his team was right on time and did great job .

Surinder,
Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Gold Seal Caulking

Gold Seal Caulking is a leader in the caulking industry. Providing professional high quality work with extensive knowledge of products and correct applications for both exterior and interior. With this skill set and our 10 year warranty coverage we are able to offer our customers a lasting product for many ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Milton?