Gold Seal Caulking

Jason Lopes
Jason Lopes
1 review TORONTO, ON

House Exterior Caulking and New Shed Caulked

I was recommended to Gold Seal by a relative to seal my entire home as well as our newly built shed in the back with 2 windows and a door. The gentleman I was dealing with "Michael" was very helpful with any questions I asked regarding the work being done and was very professional. The price I was given was well within the estimated cost, I believe maybe a $15 cost difference only due to one door having an unusual size of caulking to be removed and replaced. He also as well like the above poster - caulked all our vents and pipes for no charge. The quality of work was great and I was more than pleased. There were a few extra areas we asked him to caulk when he was at the house, he had no issue doing them and was very reasonable with the cost. I would suggest Gold Seal Caulking for the quality of work, the professional work ethic and the reasonable cost.

Hey Jason, thank you for the review! Im glad you appreciate our work, we do take alot of pride in it, and always aim to please. Enjoy!

2 reviews ,

Stucco to brick and window caulking - Excellent, prompt and customer service-oriented service.

I got Gold Seal from Kijiji after my stucco contractor who was doing the top half of my front house wall told me they wouldn't do caulking and would send somebodyelse for extra. After describing briefly the job to Michael, he gave me a number with a word that if there if my measurement is off a bit he wouldnt charge extra. Not only that he kept his word but also constantly monitored the progress of the stucco work so he could jump in the moment they are done, did extra caulking on top of the garage door below and offered some thoughtful advice on the flushing. He did an excellent job and was so professional. He definitely is strongly recommended for personalized, professional and cost-effective caulking work.

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the compliments. We always keep our word, as I've said.. we aim to please and try to help with the customers price point as much as we can.
Glad you like the work! Enjoy!

Alex
Alex
1 review KING CITY, ON

Caulking

I used Gold Seal Caulking to re-seal our home all our 14 Windows and the 3 doors, they also caulked all our vents and pipes and replaced 2 broken vents for free!!
Mike from Gold Seal did the work, he was very polite and extremely knowledgable with his work, and the quality of workmanship was excellent. The estimate I was given was exactly the same at the end of the job, no surprises here, the work was done as scheduled and it was really a very easy process to deal with Gold Seal Caulking. I already recommended them to a few neighbours, and would definitely recommend them to anyone here on homestars!

Hi Alex! Thank you for the positive review. We always put our workmanship at the highest level, we do not settle for anything less than excellent, that is what we believe. We would want only the best for our home, so we make sure to provide only the best service for another home. Thank you for the recomendation.
Enjoy your newly sealed home!

More about Gold Seal Caulking

Gold Seal Caulking is a leader in the caulking industry. Providing professional high quality work with extensive knowledge of products and correct applications for both exterior and interior. With this skill set and our 10 year warranty coverage we are able to offer our customers a lasting product for many years.

If your in need of window caulking, door caulking, or any other structural caulking work for exterior or interior, Gold Seal Caulking is your answer!