Action Chemdry

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
439 University Ave #500 Toronto ON M5G 1Y8

Reviews for Action Chemdry

Carpet Clean

We had Josh from Action ChemDry come and do our living carpet on Jan 19/16.
Josh did an excellent job. We asked him to pay extra attention around the edges od the carpet by the wall that goes dark on a carpet 12 years old. He did and the carpet has never looked better, thanks Josh.

Frank

Laura W.
Laura W.

Carpet and upholstery clening

We had 3 delicate wool rugs and some upholstered chairs and sofa to clean. They did an excellent job and all of the stains and years of grime are gone! Our carpets and chairs were all dry within 2 hrs. There was little or no smell and the place looks like new. I will never rent a cleaner from the store again. I would highly recommend

Mark S. in Burlington
Mark S. in Burlington

Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

My carpets had lots of stains and a decent amount of pee stains too. Drago did a great job on cleaning out the carpet. He was very honest to say how much of stains can or cannot get out etc. Highly would recommend him and recommend Action Chem-Dry. The carpets truly looked better than any other time I had them cleaned.

carolb59 in Toronto
carolb59 in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I'm extremely pleased with how clean and quick the service was. My son practically ruined his white carpet that i thought had no chance of revival. Drago worked on his carpet and was able to get 99% of the carpet dirt and stains out. He is professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this company.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Carpet cleaning Toronto

Action ChemDry answered all of my queries when I called, arrived early and did a very thorough job cleaning my couch and sectional

Very pleased with their professional services - highly recommend!

Natalia from Brampton
Natalia from Brampton

Action ChemDry

I was looking around to get some pricing info for upholstery cleaning. At first I have hesitant to use this company because they are bit pricey, but you pay for what you get!!!

The service man Nik was on time, very friendly and most importantly did an excellent job. It's great to see they hire such quality people to represent their company.

I will definitely use ChemDry again and recommend them, not only for their great service but also because of the safety of the products they use.

ilona in Toronto
ilona in Toronto

Carpet & upholstery cleaning

I called the same company, that we dealt with last year & booked an appointment. They sent Action ChemDry instead to do the job. The cleaner decided that this was a restoration cleaning, charged me extra for pet stain removal in 5 rooms(now I note that their website has free spot removal with any cleaning) & wouldn't guarantee stain removal. Cleaner does not move any furniture whatsoever, does not ask for help moving anything except wires(?), did not clean area rug under dining room table or carpet under SMALL end table. FYI I was on the premises, staying out of areas being cleaned. Many areas do not appear clean, edges near baseboards dirty, nor did the so called enzyme spray do much to clean. Note that this cleaner charged me BEFORE job commenced, & absolutely refused a personal cheque,which in retrospect was a bad decision on my part as neither my partner nor I are happy with job.Called company back to complain & had to schedule another app't to fix deficiencies in cleaning. Cleaner came back, sprayed a few spots, used a scrub brush on a few, then left, all the time insisting that he couldn't possibly do anything more.

More about Action Chemdry

Action ChemDry, the finest in carpet cleaning, established in 1995, boasts over a decade of satisfied customers. We are an award-winning business in our field for over thirteen years, including the Consumers Choice Award winner three years in a row and the Entrepreneurial Spirit Award Winner two years in a ...