Mv Drywall

Reviews for Mv Drywall

tina from Toronto
tina from Toronto

Stuco ceiling repair

Erik is very professional and did an amazing job repairing our ceiling that was damaged due to a water spill. He arrived on time everyday and did follow ups to make sure we were satisfied. We would be recommending his services to friends and family.

I am happy I was able to help repair the ceiling just before the holidays. I look forward to start working on your basement project this spring.
Thank you for your business.
Erik Martinez

Angelo from barrie
Angelo from barrie

Basement Drywall

When I decided to interview drywallers to finish my basement I narrowed my list to 3 guys. Two were local (Woodbridge) and Eric was from the Oshawa area. I selected Eric because of his approachable personality. I'm glad I did! Eric showed up on time to complete the project on time and on budget. The drywall was hung in one day and mudding began on the following day. More importantly the final finish of all mud joints was excellent. It was a joy to paint as there were no imperfections to correct. I would highly recommend Eric and would certainly call him back for any future projects that I may have. Angelo

Thanks a lot Angelo, I hope your family is enjoying the basement. All the best and congratulations to you for the newest members of your family.

Mark from Pickering
Mark from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Drywall

After getting multiple quotes, I hired Erik to board and tape part of my basement. I chose him for the job based on the impression I got from him. His price was basically in the middle, but he seemed very honest and trustworthy and was willing to teach me along the way. Erik was on time and efficient in his work; the job was completed in a timely fashion and to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Erik to others and I will probably be calling him again when I start my kitchen renovation.

Brian Wilkins in Oshawa
Brian Wilkins in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Drywall...Taped and Mudded Basement

Erik is a wonderful contractor...is pricing was very compeitive and the workmanship was excellent....Erik was always on time and could be trusted to do what he said he was going to do., he was very dependable and did a wonderful job on both of my basement projects...I firat hired him to do the mudding and taping of my first basement and hired him again to do thre drywall plus the mudding and taping of my new home...I would recommend Erik to anyone.

More about Mv Drywall

MV Drywall offers professional installation of drywall and finishing. I offer great pricing and delivery right into your home. If your looking for your basement or addition or your custom home to be drywalled and finished ready for paint, don't hesitate to call I am more then willing to answer ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Oshawa?