MV Drywall

Drywall Contractors

Reviews for MV Drywall

Dale in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Erik did the drywall in my basement, he and his team did an amazing job. Very professional, good communication, done quickly! I would highly recommend Erik for any drywall project.
Dale

Dale, it was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you enjoy your new space. All the best in the new year !

Ian in
3 reviews Whitby, ON

On a positive note Erik was professional from day one. He attended with 2 co-workers and the drywall was put up within one day. The taping and mudding was contracted out. These two guys did a great job but I did find they didn't pay attention to detail within 6 inches of floor. Clumps of drywall mud and not always sanded properly. Overall thus far I would give the crew a 9 out of 10. Finally came the cleaners who where covered in the overall quote. They were here for approx. 3 hours and I'm still not sure what they were doing for that time. The bathtub and fridge were left covered in drywall dust, scrap pieces and dried on mud. Two rooms they swept the loose pieces up and left in a pile on the floor. Some of the walls had been vacuumed down - others not touched. I spoke with Erik about this and he was quick to come over and document the poor job they did. He offered to call them back but I declined
Overall excellent work that was overshadowed by these poor cleaners.

Hi Ian

I'm Still not impressed with your overall impression of MV Drywall Inc. I Spoke with my finishers regarding the issue of not running the paper tape completely to the ground on the inside corners, as for the cleaners I have decided to change companies and will be providing a much better service when it comes to sweeping and vacuuming the dust after sanding. Thank you for your business.

Mike Wilson in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

We found MV Drywall on Homestars and based on their excellent reviews, we decided to give them our renovation project. Erik reviewed our drywall requirements and was able to save us money by adjusting the size of the drywall sheets to optimize the coverage. Erik and team were very professional and always showed up on time. They completed the job on schedule and to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend MV Drywall for any sized project.

Hi Mike

I'm glad your happy with our work. It was a pleasure working with you through out your project. All the best and enjoy your new space.

DCus in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Erik did the drywall in my basement. He did a amazing job which was fast and quick which I appreciated. Great professionalism, easy to talk too and I would hire and recommend him for future projects.

Thanks Dave

enjoy your new basement and thank you for your business

Kyle
2 reviews Aurora, ON

After many quotes and research I decided to go with MV drywall to lay, tape, sand and prime the drywall in my basement. It is one choice that I do not regret. He did everything on schedule, and to the highest standard. He and his guys are very meticulous and are masters of their craft. Have piece of mind and use Erik to do any drywall renovation you have in your home.

Thank you Erik.

thanks kyle I appreciate it.Thank you very much

William in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Perfect walls from a perfect contractor. What I love about Erik, he provides regular updates, he is flexible to your schedule, he is trustworthy and most important, he is highly skilled. Smoooooth walls, basement looks great. I look forward to the next project, thanks for doing such a great job.

Hi William

thanks for the kind words
enjoy your new space looking forward to the summer so we can tackle your next project

dina in Newmarket
2 reviews Whitby, ON

We hired Erik the owner to drywall our basement. He was extremely professional, very personable and a great guy to work with. He started and finished on time and cleaned up afterwards. People often try to get jobs done on a cheaper budget but honestly, it isnt worth paying less when it comes to the walls etc. The taperer was meticulous and worked all day long to complete the job in a timely manner. I highly recommend using MV Drywall for your next project. You won't be sorry.
Thank you Erik for a job well done.
DC

Thanks Dina

I appreciate your kind words
we do our best every job we take on.
all the best

Ben

MV Drywall provided drywall and taping for my 3,400ft2 custom bungalow new build project in Whitby. The project required a skilled drywall and taping crew to tackle a large floor plan with numerous complex ceiling details including 18' vaulted ceilings, 14-16' tray ceilings, and numerous 10-12' cove ceilings. After interviewing a number contractors we chose to use MV Drywall as they presented themselves professionally, took the the time to explain their process, and walked us through solutions for various challenging areas. Erik is an honest and patient contractor, and his team truely takes pride in the quality of their workmanship. The finished product turned out fantastic! Thank you!

Hi Ben it was great working with you on your new build. It looks amazing!

Hockey1 in Oshawa
1 review Bowmanville, ON

After finding MV Drywall on homestars ,I received a prompt quote and a approx. start time . Erik and his crew showed up on time and the job was done on time as per quoted . Do you want ur drywall with professional looking inside 90 degree corners and the outside
bead straight than an arrow ,how bout some nice tapered feathered
butt joints ???? As a homeowner , I was very happy with the workmanship and I would highly recommend MV Drywall !!!
jch

Thank you so much I truly appreciate your business
Im glad your happy with the final product
Enjoy your new space !

1rock2share

I had a great experience hiring MV drywall to do the work in my house. They were fast, clean and detail oriented. Eric is a great guy to deal with, he takes pride in his work. I would definitely hire MV drywall for my future projects.

Thanks Jay

Looking forward to working on future projects with you. All the best and thank you for the business.

More about MV Drywall

MV Drywall offers professional installation of drywall and finishing.
I offer great pricing and delivery right into your home. If your looking for your basement or addition or your custom home to be drywalled and finished ready for paint, don't hesitate to call I am more then willing to answer any of your questions.

I offer professional drawings, insulation,drywall supply and install, drywall finishing,stucco, and stucco repairs

I also offer repairs on damaged stucco ceilings or walls

I have great references and service the Durham Region and GTA area.