Zim Group

1368 Blundell Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1M5

Reviews for Zim Group

A Roof is a function not a covering!!!

A roof is a FUNCTION, not simply a covering! Zim' s Mykola a civil engineer, came out and assessed my problems before giving me a quote. He explained to me that his design would get rid of the problems i was experiencing.
My problems had to do that old house musty smell and water leakage. Mykola explained further that his roofing design would dry the walls out completely in 2 to 3 months and he was right!!!. I recognized a difference in air quality in my home shortly after the installation. I am very happy with the end result of project. Thank you Mykola, Thank you ZIM!
647.201.6115

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

I am enjoying my new metal roof!

Excellent product and excellent service. I was really impressed with the level of professionalism, attention to detail and high standard of workmanship. Thanks again and keep up the great work. I am very glad that I chose you for my roofing contractor.

Agnes in Mississauga
Agnes in Mississauga

Metal roofing

Thanks so much zim group for doing such fantastic job you’ve done for us. We really appreciate all the effort of your crew to finish the job even its cold. We are thankful to know your company.

Thank you so much for your review.

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Great metal roof but birds are nesting

I had this roof for 3 years now and since had many neighbors also inquire about it. Two of my neighbours ended getting the same roof and color as I did. The workers were quick and very professional when doing their job however I am currently having a small issue with birds sneaking in between to nest. I called initially the first year and someone came back to rectify the issue which I will say I was very impressed with but I’m now dealing with the same issue this year. I called again and I was told someone would come to look at it but I have not heard from them for 5 weeks now... I usually like to wait a while to really talk about my experience and overall I would say good however the fact that after spending quite a bit of money , to be ignored after is disappointing... I am hopeful that they will try to call and come to rectify the bird nesting issue. Will keep you all posted ..

John T in Mississauga
John T in Mississauga

Metal Roofing

Contacted Zim Group for a quote and Sergei from Carlson Construction came. We agreed on pricing and was able to start work within the same week. Took about 3 1/2 days to get the roofing completed and I didn't have any issues at all. Instant bonding with the working crew and during breaks, supplied coffee and cookies.
Before packing up everything, they did a complete sweep for metal debris all around the house.
Highly recommend Zim Group. You will not regret it at all

Thank you so much for your review!
We value the opportunity to turn your house into a home.

Shirley T in Mississauga
Shirley T in Mississauga

Metal Roofing

Cannot be more happy with my decision to go with metal roofing. Arsenal Metal crew did a fanstastic job and no issues at all. I highly reccomend Zim Group for your everlasting roofing.

Wiseone in Brantford
Wiseone in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

An elegant metal roof

We had 3 quotes for our roof in all, Alex was by far the most thorough in explaining what would take place, how the roof would be installed and he walked us through his presentation which answered all our questions. We are very satisfied with the new roof and the installers, we expected as much after meeting with Alex and how he came across.

Mary-Ann in Toronto
Mary-Ann in Toronto

Metal Roofing

Without hestitation, I HIGHLY recommend Zim Group for your metal roofing needs. We absolutely LOVE our new metal roof! After meeting with Mykola, we felt confident about hiring him because of his profound expertise (he has an engineering background) and many years of experience in the metal roofing industry . Sal Construction was the team that actually installed the roof and the lead installer, Alex, and his team were AMAZING! They were very friendly, courteous and perfectionists about their work. We were utterly amazed with their work ethic and integrity. You will not be disappointed working with this group of professionals!!!!!

Dear Mary-Ann,

Thankyou so much for your positive review! We work hard to achieve excellent customer service, and we`re glad Mykola, Alex and his team demonstrated that. Please contact us again if you have any future projects.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Metal Roof Installation

Excellent work quality. Very knowledgeable about their product and offered professional advice. Neighbours complemented on how nice the new metal roof looked. Overall it was an excellent experience with the new roof installation and would recommend to others.

Dear Andy,

Thankyou so much for your positive review! We work hard to achieve excellent customer service, and we`re glad our crew has demonstrated that. Please contact us again if you have any future projects.

Hanna in Pickering
Hanna in Pickering

Metal roof installation

It was a great job and I'm so happy. Thank you Mykola for your professional attitude, amazing job and my new beautiful metal roof. It's always good to deal with people who love what they do. Will definitely recommend you.
Kind regards,
Hanna

Hello Hanna,
Thankyou so much for your positive review! We take pride in what we do and work hard for excellence. We are truly humbled by your intent to recommend us!

More about Zim Group

Exclusive modern European style Metal Roofing! Extremely durable roofs guaranteed to last for over 50 years. We employ unique installation methods and use the best in class materials.

Our mission is to become the solution to all of our customer’s roofing needs by providing the highest quality metal roofing and exceptional customer service.

Residential and commercial metal roofing. Our wide product range includes metal roofing tiles, trapezoidal sheets, siding panels, roofing accessories and cold-rolled profiles.
Professional roofing installation is what sets us apart from our competition. Our roofing specialists ensure a comprehensive installation process from roof preparation and underlayment installation to the final clean-up.
Zim Group Inc. is the exclusive distributor of ARECO (Sweden) metal roofing products in Canada and part of the U.S.
Our metal roofs are available in many colors guaranteed to fit the style of your house.
Our raw materials are ISO 9002 certified. Combined with our installation technologies, this allows us to guarantee our products for 50 years!
50 Year Transferrable Warranty