ZIM Group

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  ZIM Group

Reviews for ZIM Group

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Great metal roof but birds are nesting

I had this roof for 3 years now and since had many neighbors also inquire about it. Two of my neighbours ended getting the same roof and color as I did. The workers were quick and very professional when doing their job however I am currently having a small issue with birds sneaking in between to nest. I called initially the first year and someone came back to rectify the issue which I will say I was very impressed with but I’m now dealing with the same issue this year. I called again and I was told someone would come to look at it but I have not heard from them for 5 weeks now... I usually like to wait a while to really talk about my experience and overall I would say good however the fact that after spending quite a bit of money , to be ignored after is disappointing... I am hopeful that they will try to call and come to rectify the bird nesting issue. Will keep you all posted ..

John T in Mississauga
John T in Mississauga

Metal Roofing

Contacted Zim Group for a quote and Sergei from Carlson Construction came. We agreed on pricing and was able to start work within the same week. Took about 3 1/2 days to get the roofing completed and I didn't have any issues at all. Instant bonding with the working crew and during breaks, supplied coffee and cookies.
Before packing up everything, they did a complete sweep for metal debris all around the house.
Highly recommend Zim Group. You will not regret it at all

Shirley T in Mississauga
Shirley T in Mississauga

Metal Roofing

Cannot be more happy with my decision to go with metal roofing. Arsenal Metal crew did a fanstastic job and no issues at all. I highly reccomend Zim Group for your everlasting roofing.

Wiseone in Brantford
Wiseone in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

An elegant metal roof

We had 3 quotes for our roof in all, Alex was by far the most thorough in explaining what would take place, how the roof would be installed and he walked us through his presentation which answered all our questions. We are very satisfied with the new roof and the installers, we expected as much after meeting with Alex and how he came across.

Mary-Ann in Toronto
Mary-Ann in Toronto

Metal Roofing

Without hestitation, I HIGHLY recommend Zim Group for your metal roofing needs. We absolutely LOVE our new metal roof! After meeting with Mykola, we felt confident about hiring him because of his profound expertise (he has an engineering background) and many years of experience in the metal roofing industry . Sal Construction was the team that actually installed the roof and the lead installer, Alex, and his team were AMAZING! They were very friendly, courteous and perfectionists about their work. We were utterly amazed with their work ethic and integrity. You will not be disappointed working with this group of professionals!!!!!

Dear Mary-Ann,

Thankyou so much for your positive review! We work hard to achieve excellent customer service, and we`re glad Mykola, Alex and his team demonstrated that. Please contact us again if you have any future projects.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Metal Roof Installation

Excellent work quality. Very knowledgeable about their product and offered professional advice. Neighbours complemented on how nice the new metal roof looked. Overall it was an excellent experience with the new roof installation and would recommend to others.

Dear Andy,

Thankyou so much for your positive review! We work hard to achieve excellent customer service, and we`re glad our crew has demonstrated that. Please contact us again if you have any future projects.

Hanna in Pickering
Hanna in Pickering

Metal roof installation

It was a great job and I'm so happy. Thank you Mykola for your professional attitude, amazing job and my new beautiful metal roof. It's always good to deal with people who love what they do. Will definitely recommend you.
Kind regards,
Hanna

Hello Hanna,
Thankyou so much for your positive review! We take pride in what we do and work hard for excellence. We are truly humbled by your intent to recommend us!

Yuri in Toronto
Yuri in Toronto

Nicest Roof on the block!!

I did some research on internet, as metal roofing is extremely popular nowadays; I had a couple of companies come by with prices and finally chose a ZIM Group. They seem very professional and knowledgeable, had a look at the house and gave suggestions that no one else thought of. I’m extremely happy with the roof and so my wife. I obviously see advantages of a metal roof so far (the air quality, less use of conditioning etc.) I will recommend ZIM Group to my friends.)

Hello Yuri,
Thankyou so much for your positive review! We strive hard for excellence in everything we do--including professionalism and innovation. We are also very humbled by your intent to recommend us!

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

mykola you are simply the best!

what can i say but simply the zim group did a beautiful job on my metal roof.

i met mykola in september of 2016 he gave me a no nonsense price right on the spot.

work started in February of 2017 due to other work we had done, mykola kept his word on the price his workers worked through the weekend to get the job done on time.

the full roof took less then a week to complete.

i would definitely recommend mykola and the zim group for your next roof!

Hello Chris,
Thank you so much for your positive review! We strive to work hard and give 100% to our clients-every time. Efficiency is our by-word and we are humbled by your intent to recommend us.

Oksana in Mississauga
Oksana in Mississauga

roofing in affect

Feeling lucky this summer, not too much rain, but I felt like its the end of the world, when it rained for the last few days. Got Mykola on my site the next day, his brief explanation made me feel confident, almost professional in roofing, he managed to answer ALL of my "first time doing it" questions. Job was done fast, clean, proper, feels like even the air in the house is fresher, cleaner, better.

Hello Oksana,
Thank you so much for your positive review! We strive to work hard and give 100% to our clients-every time. We're so glad Mykola went above and beyond to demonstrate that. We look forward to working with you on all future projects.

More about ZIM Group

Exclusive modern European style Metal Roofing! Extremely durable roofs guaranteed to last for over 50 years. We employ unique installation methods and use the best in class materials.

Our mission is to become the solution to all of our customer’s roofing needs by providing the highest quality metal roofing and exceptional customer service.