Hardwood Giant

Reviews for Hardwood Giant

Darshya in Toronto
Darshya in Toronto

hardwood giant

I ordered a hardwood that suits perfectly to my style. It is shinny and it matches my furniture. I just love it. the product is amazing. I would recommend it to my friends.

Khalleel in Vaughan
Khalleel in Vaughan

Rooms renovation

We had a great experience dealing with Imran Khan at hardwood giant. He took the time to discuss my project and recommended the best solution for my project. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his job. I will defiantly recommend my friends.

hark in Ottawa
hark in Ottawa

Cracked Hardwood, No Post Sales Support

Bought hardwood, engineered wide plank, started to crack in random places, they initially tried to tell me it was my installers fault for installing during winter...? lol absolutely ridiculous - was later told it wasn't an installation problem and I was also told my issue would be "resolved".. 5 months from when I first requested that they help resolve the issue, here I am, no resolution. Once they get your money you're nothing to them. Every place basically sells the same brands, do yourself a favor, go somewhere that actually understands what post sales support means because I'm telling you this place doesn't. Not sure if they even know the definition of the word 'warranty'.

Bedroom Renovations

Heather in Burlington
Heather in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood

We had a great experience dealing with both AJ and Anjum at the Burlington store. Great prices and excellent quality. We are happy with the flooring and would use them again.

Liza in Burlington
Liza in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood purchase and installation experience

I was looking to match the current hardwood floor on our main floor to replace the carpet in our leaving room. Really great experience with the selling consultant Anjum, service, measurement, courtesy, and the installation team, really satisfy with the product and the final look. Thanks!

lakshya in Toronto
lakshya in Toronto

hardwood flooring

I don't do reviews often but these guys definitely deserve it. We recently had water damage in our condo and had to rip out all the flooring. When I contacted Hardwood flooring, they were very knowledgable, courteous, and affordable. They went out of their way to give me an accurate quote, and was able to make this whole mess so much easier to manage.

More about Hardwood Giant

Started in 1952 from a small store in Mississauga with a mission to continuously serve the GTA with quality flooring products, great pricing and awesome customer service! Today, we serve approximately 40,000 happy customers per year and this number is continually growing. Currently, we have six locations in the GTA. However, HG has its expansion hat on so look out for more locations coming soon!