Hardwood Giant

Reviews for Hardwood Giant

m
m

Vinyl Flooring

Purchased some Vinyl flooring and underpading.
Dealt with Shaikh who was excellent to deal with .Listened and understood what I needed and recommended an excellent product. Will be needing hardwood flooring in the near future and will be seeing him again.
Mike

9059193101
7835 Highway 50, Unit # 7
Vaughan
L4L 1A5

Hi I just bought laminate flooring from Mr. Gagan he was really helpful, professional, understanding, efficant, and respectful thank you I will recommend this place to everyone very happy with the quality of the product and the great customer service.

Shashi & Jude in Scarborough
Shashi & Jude in Scarborough

Laminate flooring and supplies.

We were at 1950 Lawrence Avenue East and bought some laminate flooring. The customer service was amazing. Both Mr Kamran and Zaheer were very helpful and provided us with all necessary information and helped us ver much. Excellent customer service.!!!
Shashi and Jude

Krisztina in Toronto
Krisztina in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Worst company ever

NOT RECOMMENDING AT AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the pickering branch on sep 16 and I picked the hardwood that I liked and also gave the deposit. The person who is the manager there told me it will be 2-3 weeks to get it which was fine with me considering that my contractor still doing other things in my place and will give him enough time to finish those . After two weeks I called the shop the see If he has a date for me when can I come to pick it up but he said don't know yet..... I mean WHAT?! After that every time I called I had to block my number to ensure that he will take my call which was unbelievable. I explained to him after 3weeks the this is not what he promised and I need my deposit back which he refuses to give back. Now he's told me that it will be in on nov 1.
I mean doesn't matter how I looking at it from sep 16- nov 1 is not a 2-3 weeks time frame. He will tell you everything what you like to hear to get your commitment but he definitely can't deliver those promises.
Save yourself from a lot of headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hardwood

I bought my solid oak hardword from Hardwood giants Mississauga store. I had the pleasure of dealing with Babar who is the sales representative in this store. He was courteous and went above and beyond to meet my needs and demand. He did his best to adjust the price on top quality wood only to keep me happy. Also he was true to his word when he mentioned that he will bit the price of any store and make it better. The store had a variety of choice and Babar provided us with all the samples I needed to take home to make my decision. Good work guys at Harwood giant. I surely recommend you guys to my family and friends.

Savio D'Souza in North York
Savio D'Souza in North York

Very bad customer service.

Ordered some material at the Toronto branch, after confirmation, it was not not ready for pick up. Had to go and pick it up from the warehouse, wrong item given and when notified they did not acknowledge. Extremely bad customer service, no value for the customer and dishonest. Will never recommend or go back again.

Darshya in Toronto
Darshya in Toronto

hardwood giant

I ordered a hardwood that suits perfectly to my style. It is shinny and it matches my furniture. I just love it. the product is amazing. I would recommend it to my friends.

Khalleel in Vaughan
Khalleel in Vaughan

Rooms renovation

We had a great experience dealing with Imran Khan at hardwood giant. He took the time to discuss my project and recommended the best solution for my project. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his job. I will defiantly recommend my friends.

More about Hardwood Giant

Started in 1952 from a small store in Mississauga with a mission to continuously serve the GTA with quality flooring products, great pricing and awesome customer service! Today, we serve approximately 40, 000 happy customers per year and this number is continually growing. Currently, we have six locations in the ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Brampton?