Hardwood Giant

Floor Retailers
8032 Torbram Road Brampton L6T 3T2
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Brampton  >  Hardwood Giant

Reviews for Hardwood Giant

Company is the absolute worst

Purchased flooring, but changed our mind so 2 days later wanted to return back but store manager told me that i have to pay 35% fee and only company owner is able to change the policy. Manager was trying to call company's owner as per my request but owner never answered his phone. Store manager promised to call me back as soon as owner returns his call but still nothing. Will keep you posted so you can decide if you want to deal with this company

Gee in Mississauga
Gee in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Awesome Team Awesome Products

I highly recommend Babar and Sam for their awesome service, guidance and professional approach.

I visited the facility on Sunday and decided to proceed on Tuesday and by following Sunday my two levels, including basement, was completed with 3 days of work.

Great team, even the installers were professional and respectful.
I'll recommend them to anyone!!!

Posting few clicks of the work completed.

Jasmine in Saint-quentin
Jasmine in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

hardwood flooring for our new home

We were surveying lots of store in GTA for hardwood flooring. We were looking for hardwood flooring for our new home. We get good deal on Hardwood Giant store. They gives free installation also. I will highly recommended hardwood giant.

sarry in Toronto
sarry in Toronto

Hardwood for stair and basement

Nice Product, Great color option. I really recommended hardwood Giant. I visited lots of store but they provide me flooring on best price. I also get free installation with my products.

Dharmesh P from Toronto
Dharmesh P from Toronto

Basement Flooring

I had a flood in my basement and had to some damaged baseboards, flooring and portions of the wall... chose Hardware Giant due to a promotion they were having to replace my flooring and baseboards. The product is alright and installers were decent... though they didn't do a great job of the cleanup. However, during the measuring and finalizing of the invoice... there was a transcription error by the guy who took the measurements (Kamran) and he didn't write down that the Baseboards were needed in the back rooms. So when the installers came... they didn't have it. I'll take my blame in not asking about the baseboard as I had assumed the term "Primed white Shoe Moulding" meant the baseboards.... the customer service sucks!!! Kamran refused to correct the situation and get me my missing baseboard installed citing MY error to look over the invoice and detect the baseboard was not there....

1 review Montreal, QC

STAY AWAY - FAKE PRICES

don't deal with them.
STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY
Fake prices... after you agree on one price they change the prices
Don't go to Babar, he is not saying the truth .. don't trust him or deal with him
stay away from them, they even send you different color and product

rich litvak from Vaughan
rich litvak from Vaughan

Great Job, service and price

Kamran and Hardwood Giant helped us match the flooring style and colour we needed expertly. The pricing was very competitive and the lead times were spot on. The quality of the product delivered was excellent and the colour matched perfectly. Kamran did the estimate at our home and made recommendations for changes I had not thought of, but made complete sense. The installers did a fantastic job with great attention to detail. The finished product looks beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Kamran was a pleasure to deal with and acted professionally from start to finish. Highly recommended. I will say that some of the negative reviews on this site concerned me, but Hardwood Giant lived up to only the most positive of reviews.

Floor Laying

I went to a few stores and found hardwood giant to have the best prices, my sales person Kamran was very helpful and gave great customer service. I would recommend them if your looking to get flooring for your house.

Wael Almalky from Hamilton
Wael Almalky from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

They sold us Hard Maple Hardwood but it turned out to be Soft Birch

They sold us hard maple but it turned out to be soft birch. I took a sample to Lakehead University wood laboratory (certified wood laboratory) and they did some tests until they confirmed it was cheap soft birch that you can easily dent with your fingers and leave marks. I went back to Hardwood Giant with the lab report and tried to call them several times but they wouldn't respond. I visited their location and showed them the lab report but they DENIED it. DO NOT buy from them or else you would lose thousands of dollars on low quality wood that is not even worth a fraction of the price.

Bedroom floor replacement

You have to be very careful and alert when you deal with them. They trick you in paying the deposit. They told me they will come for free to estimate of course after the deposit. After the visit to my unit the preliminary invoice went up 350.00 they added unnecessary stuff. Since the deposit is not refundable i went ahead . When the installers came i made sure i count every product and made sure they installed what i paid including baseboards etc..
The installer did not even bring with him 3 of the items. There was one laminate box extra although the installer said otherwise. I made sure to call the office while the installer was in my unit to tell them for the missing items . Even the the installer reported one item less i guess wanted to keep gor himself. I had to put another fight for it. At the end i was able to save almost 400
I recommend to buy the hardwood separate and hire an installer through word of mouth then youll have less headache . They all suck . Every one tries to make money behind your back by fooling you. Very unethical .
It was very stressful..but glad it is over .