Ls Kitchen Specialist

373 Marlee Avenue P O BOX 40034 Toronto ON M6B 1V0
SNO in Toronto
SNO in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I was referred to Lee after our original contractor up and left us without a kitchen. Lee and Martin were able to jump right in where the last guy left off. Not only assembling and installing our IKEA cabinets, but also finishing the drywall that was only partially completed when they started, then painting and installing trim, installing the hood range, floating shelves, and dishwasher.

After doing a few house renos in the last year, and interacting with different companies, I can confidently say you will not find anyone better for a kitchen reno. Lee did not try to charge more than the original estimate. If there was ever any question about how I wanted something, they asked instead of assuming. They were easy to have around - respectful, friendly, came and left when they said they would, and left the space tidy at the end of the day. They were timely and their quality of work was perfect - paying attention to detail, leaving us with a professional looking finish. We will definitely hire them again for our next kitchen reno.

Thanks again!