LS Kitchen Specialist

formerly Ikea kitchen specialist
Kitchen Planning & Renovation
437 Glen Park Ave Toronto ON M6B2E8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Toronto  >  LS Kitchen Specialist
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LS Kitchen Specialist

mlee

We found LS Kitchens on HomeStars, and are so glad that we did. What we loved about working with Lee was his attention to detail, and desire to build a kitchen that he is proud of. We were really impressed with his ideas, and ended up with a much better kitchen than we had originally planned. Our kitchen had a lot of challenges. But Lee was up to the task, and delivered beyond our expectations.

Lee is also very considerate of our time and schedule, and was respectful to our family.

Several contractors that came in to do other work for us all remarked at how impressive Lee's installation was. A couple even asked for his contact info.

We're so very thankful to have worked with Lee, and would easily use him again, or recommend him to our friends and family.

Esmond in

Lee Sanchez is an amazing professional. From the first time we met him to the last day he left our place, Lee did a spectacular job. His crew and himself were professionals and considerate of our house. Lee and crew are diligent / responsible and on time. I've had previous contractors who were not as considerate of the rest of the house. Lee's crew took the time to prep the whole house to make sure no other damage happened while they did our kitchen. Within a 2 week turn around, lee was able to transform our dated 1980's kitchen to nice modern kitchen. I would definitely hire him again for my next house. You aren't going to find a better contractor than Lee. When it comes to Lee, you're in good hands.

Esmond, working on your kitchen project was fantastic. We always treat clients' and their property respectfully because we care about our clients. The end product was fantastic and I hope you are really enjoying it. Thank you for choosing L.S. SOLUTIONS

siri in Toronto

We are so thrilled with our completely new kitchen but also with the manner with which the work was done. It was as painless as a kitchen renovation could be and I was really dreading the whole experience.

Every step of the way Lee was professional, organized, neat, tidy and respectful of our house. He took care to clean up every evening before he left. AND he was kind to our dogs!

From the first meeting my husband and I were both very impressed with Lee. We have a very small kitchen which was very old and in desperate need of renovation. Lee came in, listened to my wish list and then offered great suggestions.

Before the renovations, Lee gave clear instructions on what to order, when to order, in some cases where to order from - It made things so easy!

The old kitchen was completely gutted, floor to ceiling, before the new kitchen was installed. Lee and his team took such care with everything they did and they did an amazing job. Lee also took care of a couple of small things that needed attention that weren't included in the original estimate. And the majority of work was done in a little over 2 weeks (record time)!

I cannot say enough good things about Lee and the work he did for us. I would highly recommend him.

Hello there! Working on your project was amazing. You were perfect clients organized, understanding, kind and thoughtful. Your positive attitude made my work easier and I was able to use my skills to the max. I really appreciated the conversations we had. Please don't hesitate to contact our company if you need any work done. Thank you for choosing L.S. SOLUTIONS

Lee Sanchez did a great job on our kitchen. We ended up keeping part of our old cupboards and updated the bottom cupboards. Lee did a great job making everything work together. On time, on budget, and very professional with all his work and correspondence. I highly recommend him for your renovation needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I strive to make clients happy with the design and work that I do. Enjoy your beautiful kitchen.

biogurl in Toronto

We contacted Lee in late spring/early summer 2016. Upon meeting him I felt immediately comfortable. This was in stark contrast to other contractors we were meeting with.

Lee was incredibly professional and kind. He offered a lot of design options depending on our needs (staying long-term, selling quickly, entertaining needs, flexibility of space, furniture configurations). He repeatedly stressed the importance of doing a renovation that suited our lifestyle and our long-term plans. It was with his advice that we came to a final design for our lower floor condo which included a complete overhaul of our living room, dining room, powder room, and kitchen. It was a four week process and Lee was meticulous with the schedule that he provided us.

The kitchen design he put together for us made the buying process at Ikea easy and seamless. There was a repeat trip back to the store to return some extra items and to pick up a couple of additional pieces, but that was to be expected as he was up front that the client provides all materials. His work is impeccable and he left the work site clean everyday. You never felt like you were walking into a disaster zone.

The overall process with him was quite easy, and he is a very good communicator. We knew exactly what was happening everyday that he was on site. We had one small hiccup with a subcontractor of his, but he quickly resolved and rectified the situation.

We will definitely be using his services again to help us with a couple of large closets. And, we have recommended him to our family and friends. He recently completed a job with my in-laws and their place looks incredible.

His schedule books up pretty quickly, but he is worth the wait.

Hi! It was great pleasure working on your project. As clients you were amazing which helped the project run smoother. I take a lot of pride in the work that I do because I care. Thank you for taking the time to review the services we offered you. Enjoy the kitchen

Cheri

I met with Lee back in Nov 2016. I had a , vision and a kitchen that needed renovation. He explained that he was booked until Feb 2017. The saying goes ... anything great is worth waiting for. I'm so glad I waited. Lee and his team, came in and did an outstanding job! New ceiling with pot lights, new plumbing, new electrical, new granite counter-top with fixture and new cabinets. Lee is organized, respectful, maintains a tidy safe workplace, and meticulous at what he installs. He even went out of his way went out of his way to fix some small things that have needed to be corrected for years. Outstanding work! Highly recommended!! Love the new kitchen! Thanks Lee!!

did an amazing job! The kitchen is beautiful. New ceiling, new wall, new granite counter top with fixtures, new back-splash, new electrical,new plumbing, and new cabinets. Extremely professional, respectful, tidy workplace, and organized. His work is meticulous. Lee even went out of his way, took the initiative to fix small things that needed to be corrected. I am so glad I waited. I wouldn't hesitate to contact him again for any renovations. Quality of work OUTSTANDING !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

Hi Cheri! I am glad to hear you love the kitchen. You did say it to me personally but, reading it is a wonderful feeling. And the fact that you are helping me spread the word about the work that I do is extremely rewarding. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. You have a beautiful kitchen that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy

We had a very positive experience hiring Lee to renovate our kitchen. His communication is excellent, his team is friendly and experienced and, most importantly, they do really good work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lee or hire him again.

P.S. The installation company that Ikea uses for quartz countertops was also excellent!

Hello there, it was great working with you on this project. The finished kitchen looks amazing. Enjoy your kitchen!

Ted and Carolynn

We hired Lee in the Spring of 2016 to help us with a major kitchen facelift. Our home was built almost a century ago; and for about the last three decades we had been living with refaced cupboards, a white laminated particle board counter, a dishwasher on wheels and not enough electrical outlets.

This time, we wanted to go professional; and that’s why we brought in Lee. He worked closely with us to draw up a design that eliminated some dead space and turned a 1960s-vintage broom closet into a multi-drawer pantry. Lee also advised us on what kind of drawers to go with and on how to squeeze in a small wine rack beside our new induction stove. Not to mention the countertop lighting and the LED ceiling lights that provide full-room brightness for when you really need it.

Once we had agreed on the layout, Lee sent along a detailed shopping list that made our visits to Ikea straightforward and efficient. Soon after the boxes had been laid out in our living and dining rooms, Lee showed up and piled everything so as to spread the weight and carve out a passageway through the rooms.

For the actual renovations, Lee sub-contracted to tradespeople he works with regularly. He installed the drywall himself, along with a co-worker. Afterwards, the tapers showed up and did a marvellous job hiding all of the joints and getting the walls ready for painting. Lee also brought in his electrician for a long overdue upgrade of the countertop outlets; and later he sent along his plumber to install the new sink and faucet and connect our first-ever built in dishwasher. It was the same for the backsplash. We did the shopping; Lee’s tile person did a great job making it look good.

When you open up walls in an old house, you have to brace yourself for surprises. We discovered that our kitchen window needed an inside lintel to prevent bricks from falling. As well, we had to put in steel supports along the bottom of an old chimney base. For this work and for some other framing, we hired a separate contractor. We had no difficulty coordinating their work with Lee's.

The cost figure in this review was for the entire renovation. That included the framing, spray foam insulation, new appliances, a quartz countertop, a higher-end sink and faucet and backsplash tiles. We did save some money by doing the takedown and painting ourselves and by preserving our cork-tiled floor. We also installed ceiling sound insulation ourselves.

So, after a very busy summer, we are now enjoying our up-to-date and attractive new kitchen. We are most satisfied with the work Lee did to help up plan the changes and make our project a success. If you’re considering an Ikea kitchen, we strongly suggest that you call Lee Sanchez.

Ted and Carolynn, thank you for trusting my expertise and allowing me to create a beautiful and useful kitchen. I have to say that it was tricky but I truly enjoyed the work. I am happy to know that you are content and satisfied with the finished product. You have a kitchen that can be enjoyed for many years to come.

Lesley and Steve in Toronto

Lee was recommende by a neighbour when we started looking for someone to renovate our kitchen. He came over and created the plan for us, which we were happy with. And he provided us with a detailed quote, which broke down all the work, which came in very handy to keep us within our budget. He told us how long it would take, and he kept to that time frame which was important to us. His team worked steadily from start to finish. They did a fantastic job! He was reasonably affordable, but did not cut costs, and we absolutely LOVE our kitchen. Recently we had a plumbing issue (unrelated) and not knowing who to call, we reached out to Lee, who had his plumber contact us (that day) and who then came over, quoted a fair price and fixed our issue for us. I would absolutely recommend Lee as a contractor. He struck me as genuine, honest, and provided quality work.

Lesley and Steve, it was great working on your project. You were fantastic clients who allowed me to do the work that was needed with complete trust. Thank you for this review. Enjoy your kitchen!

Jeff in Toronto

Lee and his team are outstanding. We hired him to design an IKEA kitchen for our home. He was very patient and made sure that his design incorporated all of our wants and needs.

Once the design was perfected, Lee provided us with an extremely reasonable quote to install the kitchen, and assured us that there would be no adjustments to the cost once the project was underway (unless we changed the scope of the work, of course).

We would highly recommend Lee and his team to anyone looking to do a kitchen renovation. All of the people that Lee brought in to complete various jobs (electrical, plumbing, etc.) were professional and competent, and we did not have any issues in the installation process.

I've attached some photos of our kitchen before and after the renovation below.

Hi Jeff, it was a pleasure working on your project. You made clear what your vision was for the kitchen and your clarity helped me deliver a fantastic finished product. Enjoy your beautiful kitchen.

Thank you!

L.S. SOLUTIONS team

More about LS Kitchen Specialist

LS Kitchen Specialist was established as a response to the needs of the market. Its founder, Lee Sanchez a former IKEA kitchen planner (2001-2005), felt the market needed a company that would offer a service that would be friendly, efficient and detailed.

If you are 100% confident that you want to use an IKEA kitchen. I will like to offer you our IKEA kitchen consultation service. The IKEA kitchen consultation is the basis of your project, It provides IKEA 3D design/ solutions/ itemize estimate/ and guidance of all the steps your project needs.

The concept of the consultation service is to go through your ideas and provide you an IKEA 3D design that will work for your project. In my tool box I have a portfolio of pictures that will help you visualize the final product.
After 6 business days from the consultation day I will provide an IKEA 3D design and an itemize estimate for the kitchen installation / renovation.

The consultation service fee is $200.00 + tax. ($250.00 outside Toronto) If you hire us will deduct $100.00 from the consultation service + $100.00 discount.* If you are interest to book a consultation service please send your address to set a day.

I just want to be clear I do not have a free estimate service. I like to explain to all my clients that consultation service is an investment for you. There is no a set price for your project it all depends of the amount of custom work or services your project needs. The consultation is necessary to provide you an accurate an itemize estimate and you need an IKEA 3D design to order all the IKEA materials

WHAT THE CONSULTATION SERVICE WILL PROVIDE YOU?

-After 6 business days from the consultation day I will provide an accurate estimate by email.
-If you hire us will deduct the consultation service fee, form the kitchen project estimate fee.
-Go through all the services needed for your kitchen project.
-Cover all the questions that you have regarding the kitchen project.
-After 6 business days you will get your 3D IKEA design.

IF YOU HIRE US WHAT DO WE PROVIDE YOU?

-Guide you trough start to finish**
-Make sure you order the correct amount of building materials** and the correct IKEA kitchen materials
-Suggest to purchase materials from my personal recommend manufactures like; counter tops/ sink/ faucet/ tiles/ under cabinet light/ etc. (Usually working whit my recommend manufactures make the project smother, no hick ups, no last minute changes and save some $$$)
-Specific details of your responsibilities and my responsibilities
-Work schedule and a payment schedule.
-I work like a Swiss watch I am very meticulous to make sure all the jobs get done on time and whit accuracy.
-I do must of the jobs, however I use a license plumber and license electrician, to make sure this jobs are done to code and meet all the safety regulations.
-I offer at front service I do not hide surprises or services I am at front from the beginning to the end.***

There is a few services that I do not provide removing load bearing walls/ gas connections/ hardwood floor (however I can recommend some contractors for those services)
If you will like to hire us to do your renovation project you must be flexible whit the starting day my availability changes by the minute.

*The extra $100.00 discount apply only if project is more then $2500.00
**Only for the services that we will provide you
***We will provide you an accurate estimate based on what we can see, if there is extra work once we take walls down or something is in the way we will let you know and I will provide you a price for any extra work
Contact us lee@lskitchenspecialist.com