HomeStars  >  Carpenters in East York  >  Carpentry At Its Best

Reviews for Carpentry At Its Best

J.Hansen in Toronto, Ontario
J.Hansen in Toronto, Ontario

Extending and matching a stair railing.

I contacted Niall as I wanted to find a good carpenter who could replicate a 100 year old oak stair railing to extend it down three additional steps and to add some handrails to some back steps. Niall came out quickly to give me an estimate. I contacted others but Niall knew best how to create the same look but to also build it to the Building Code which was required by my insurance company. He did an excellent job and I would recommend his company to anyone needing good carpentry. Aside from a few scheduling difficulties due to Niall being busy with other jobs everything went very well.

Side door replacement

We hired Niall to replace a our side door and redo the entry steps leading up to the door. Niall was fantastic to deal with right from the start. He is honest, reliable and trustworthy. What more can I say. The job was very well done. We would definitely use his services again and recommend him to friends and family.

Luis in Toronto
Luis in Toronto

Deck and Back Extension work

My wife and I engaged Niall in late April to work replace our back deck and to complete and interior and exterior refacing of our back extension.

Niall listened to our requirements and came back with a quote and timeline that would meet our needs. Overall our experieince with Niall and his team was fantastic and we are more than satisfied with the work that was done.

Niall understood our request and came back with a plan that met our needs and exceeded our expectations. The quality of work is excellent and the team that Niall had working with him were excellent. Niall also kept in contact with us on a regular basis and let us know of any issues that came up and helped us come up with solutions to some challenges that we faced during the project.

I would recommend Niall and his team to anyone who is looking to get work done at their home.

lynn
lynn

ramp

Niall did an excellent job in good time, creating the cedar ramp exactly as we described it. Would highly recommend him.

jeromemartin in Toronto
jeromemartin in Toronto

Custom Valances

I wanted a custom valance installed in my solarium to blend in with the crown molding of the living room and a valance in the bedroom that would blend well with my wood bedroom furniture. Niall provided me with a reasonable quote and was able to complete the project prior to a big party I'm hosting. I was pleased with the craftsmanship of the work and it all turned out exactly as I envisioned. I would definitely hire Niall again to complete other projects around my home as I know he stands by his work.

Kirsten
Kirsten

Kitchen, bathroom, structural wall removal

I hired Niall for a large reno, where we removed structural walls to make the kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom larger. I have done many, many renos...and can say easily that Niall has been the best contractor I have worked with. His quote was fair, and he stuck to it. He communicated well with the structural engineer, and his work easily passed city inspection. He thought out every element of the job thoroughly, and gave many great suggestions for improvement. The quality of all his work was excellent. To top it off, he finished a week ahead of schedule.
Niall was very easy to work with, and made for a smooth moving, high quality reno. I highly recommend him, and will absolutely work with him again on future renos.

Crown Moulding

Niall's quote was very reasonable and he did a wonderful job installing crown moulding in our living room and front entrance. He gave great advice on how to handle a small decorative issue and he was very professional. The end result was stunning! I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Great job on my crown moulding

Niall and his team did a fantastic job replacing my old crown moulding with a beautiful larger new crown moulding. They were professional and worked until perfection. Highly recommend and will use then again.

AM
AM

Beautiful trim/moulding/bench

Niall and his team spent three tireless days adding trim/moulding to our boring condo walls and transforming it into something beautiful and unique. They also built a built-in storage bench that blends seamlessly into the room. They were professional, clean, and on time. They are masters of their craft and true artists. Thank you Niall!

Natalie
Natalie

Deck railing, fence post, laminate flooring and trim work

A true craftsman! Niall and his team were excellent as was the work done. They were punctual, meet all timelines, kept a clean work area, and were true gems to work with.

Niall and his team removed and installed laminate flooring in my living room, fixed some trim around the window and door, put in a new fence post and built a handrail for my deck. Niall even fixed my stubborn door handle that sticks which has been a nuisance for a long time. He fixed it in a matter of minutes - absolutely incredible!

Superb job!

More about Carpentry At Its Best

Carpentry At It's Best offers the best quality of work at the most affordable rates. No job is too big or small. We provide free estimates.

We specialize in custom homes, renovations, framing,decks and fine trim work i.e. doors, baseboards, stairs and crown moulding.