CRG Construx

HomeStars  >  Excavation in Markham  >  CRG Construx

Reviews for CRG Construx

Private User reviews Caledonia, ON

Concrete installation

Used this company to build a front entrance concrete bridge and stairs and edge the driveway. They did a great job on a difficult install. Very professional crew and great work!

dave.frantz in Maple
dave.frantz in Maple
1 review Caledon, ON

ArmourStone Wall

Bob Moody recommended Carlo Gallo and was probably the best recommendation that I have ever received. A true craftsman with ArmourStone. We had an area in our backyard that was in desperate need for some attention and design. I gave Carlo a rough idea and he took it from there. We are 100% happy with the final product. In fact, CRG Construx is coming back this year to take care of a project in our front yard.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Basement entrance

We hired Carlo and CRG Construx to dig/pour a foundation, and cut a doorway for a below grade, covered entraceway to our basement. Carlo and Steve did an outstanding job and delivered the project on time, in budget and above our expectations. This thing is seriously well built. They have all the equipment and knowledge to handle any concrete related job. Even offered great advice for the rest of the project going forward. Couldn't be happier with the result. If you want peace of mind knowing the job is done right, CRG is the company you need to hire.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Patio construction

Carlo Gallo came to me as a last minute "find" through another local company when I was in need to do the excavation and foundation work for my large patio project. He did a great job, and took my worries away about details I thought I might have to do myself. Carlo also made valuable suggestions about what was possible and other things to think about, I had not considered yet. He started and finished on time, and charged exactly what he said he would.

Lottie Mann in Bolton
Lottie Mann in Bolton
3 reviews BOLTON, ON

stone retaining wall

Carlo Gallo owner/operator of CRG Construx Ltd. just completed a large two level armour stone retaining wall on our property. They were required to remove the old stone interlock wall, remove all the old fill and gravel level and rebuild. Carlo and his assistant Andrew did an outstanding job. There were easy to communicate with, reliable and extremely hard working, as well a being very knowledgeable about their product. They met all their established time lines even though our project started late in the fall.
I would highly recommend CRG to everyone. You will not be disappointed.

alexander kondracki in Bolton
alexander kondracki in Bolton
3 reviews BOLTON, ON

retaining wall

We had purchased the armour stone to replace our front retaining wall and then hired Carlo Gallo, CRG Construx to do the excavating and wall. They started on a Saturday a.m. and by the late afternoon had the job completed...excellent work, personable, professional workers - totally pleased and highly recommend CRG.

More about CRG Construx

Welcome to CRG Construx. We do excavating and grading, concrete work - footings, foundation walls. Slab on grade, suspended slabs. Waterproofing. Armour Stone Retaining Walls. Demolition. Additions, House Building Services.