HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  HOT PEPPER Furnace & Duct Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for HOT PEPPER Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Kathy Arellano  in Calgary

The technician guy is very polite and friendly and detailed. His name is Youri? A Russian guy I'm not sure how to spell his name. Overall very satisfied with hot pepper service

Cordick

We moved into an old house and had two new furnaces installed. Hot Pepper was recommended to us for duct cleaning and we are so happy that we went with them. They responded to our request quickly and were able to schedule us in fast. They did a very thorough job. It was amazing what they sucked out of the dryer vent!
We feel so good knowing that our vents are all clean and our air is fresh!
Very friendly and professional people. We highly recommend Hot Pepper!

Job Price

Thank you kindly for your review of our services! We are proud to deliver great customer service and professional approach. We look forward serving you again in few years and would greatly appreciate any referrals!

Janine B in Calgary

The Hot Pepper crew have been cleaning our furnace and ducts for four years now. The work done is always great - noticeable improvement in air quality & dust control. We get the brush method and disinfectant spray - highly recommended. Great company.

tapaffrath in Calgary
1 review Cochrane, AB

Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning were fast to get back to us, had excellent knowledge, were able to answer all my questions and were extremely professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them and would use them again!

Sengl from Calgary
3 reviews Cochrane, AB

We've lived in our house for 21 years. We've never had our dryer duct cleaned. Other companies never mentioned the service offering to us, or how important it is for fire prevention. In addition to cleaning all of our heat vents, these guys brushed and blew out a mountain of lint from our dryer duct, Then they (Yuri) vacuumed it up outside so there wasn't a trace left in the flowerbed. First class service and an important education for us regarding regular maintenance. Thank you.

Hello Sengl,
THANK YOU for the opportunity to be of service! We are glad we could prove you that we truly strive for perfection at all levels at all times. Please don't forget that keeping your dryer vent clean is essential in the household fire prevention. We look forward maintaining your earned trust by being your trusted service provider of choice and delivering you the same high standards of service for years to come. Any of your future referrals will be very welcomed and handled with the same level of professionalism!

MJY from Calgary

I moved into a condo and the owner did some Reno and clogged the central vac tubing as I wasn't getting any suction. Asked 2 companies to come and suck out the blockage. These were the only guys who could do it.

Job Price

THANK YOU for your review of our services. We always try and see how we can help our customers. We are glad we could help you out with your clogged CENTRAL VAC system. Any of your future referrals will be very welcomed and handled with the same level of professionalism!

Clive in Calgary

I called Hot Pepper to clean my furnace and fireplace and was very pleased with their service. Yuri was very pleasant and informative and I will definitely hire them again for my next cleaning. Great Company!

Hello Clive,
THANK YOU for the opportunity to provide you with our furnace cleaning services for your home. We look forward maintaining your earned trust by being your trusted service provider of choice and delivering you the same high standards of service for years to come. Any of your future referrals will be very welcomed and handled with the same level of professionalism!

SAlexander
1 review Airdrie, AB

Yuri and Cliff were great! They answered all my questions. Yuri did a very thorough job cleaning and took me around the home explaining different things that I needed to know. Cliff, was great at explaining how the process works for the furnace/duct cleaning as well as offered me different options and what type of cleaning method would work best for our home. They both went above and beyond to provide excellent service. It is was definitely worth the cost and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Hello Alexander,
THANK YOU for another opportunity to provide you with our furnace cleaning services for your home. We are glad we could prove you once again that we truly strive for perfection at all levels at all times. We look forward maintaining your earned trust by being your trusted service provider of choice and delivering you the same high standards of service for years to come. Any of your future referrals will be very welcomed and handled with the same level of professionalism!

Rhonda in Calmar
1 review Airdrie, AB

Great service. Showed up when they said they would, Uri was very friendly and respectful. I didn't even have to provide my address and directions on how to get here (I live rural), as they had it in their database from 4 years ago.

Hello Rhonda,

vldrysdale
1 review Airdrie, AB

Very knowledgable tech who went out of his way to explain things to me. Very helpful indeed. Answered every question to the fullest. Would definitely get this guy back again.

Hello Dale,
THANK YOU for your review of our furnace and duct cleaning services performed for your home. We look forward being your trusted service provider of choice and delivering you the same high standards of service for years to come. Any of your future referrals will be very welcomed and handled with the same level of professionalism!

More about HOT PEPPER Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Hot Prices-Great Work!™
We truly value our client reviews of our services and therefore work hard to achieve nothing but POSITIVE feedback for the work performed. We are BBB accredited and have excellent ratings!
All of our Trucks are equiped with new professional truck-mount equipment that produces industrial strength suction power which helps to improve indoor air quality by removing many harmful air pollutants.