2 Girls & A Bucket - No Longer In Business

Renovation Cleaning
CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Renovation Cleaning in PRIDDIS  >  2 Girls & A Bucket - No Longer In Business

Reviews for 2 Girls & A Bucket - No Longer In Business

Keri in Calgary
Keri in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Home Cleaning

I only gave this one star because I had to put something. If I could go for 0 stars I would have.
I hired the owner Lisa to clean for me. She did business under two different last names, and I have no idea which is the real one.

In the time she worked for me she broke a soapdish and has since failed to cleaners.

She was unreliable and every time she couldn't show up she blamed it on having a developmentally delayed son.

I have tried to contact her to arrange return of my property and she stopped retuning my calls or messages. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and will be posting this on every site I can find.

I searched for her online and found out she is now operating under ANOTHER name, 2 Girls & A Bucket Ltd.

I strongly recommend anyone looking for an honest & reliable cleaner to not hire this girl!