Computer Repairs and Support

Brett B
Brett B

Recycled Ink

V3W

We have been buying ink from the Recycling Group for over 2 years now and I couldn't even begin to count the $$$ in savings!! They deliver a great product at an amazing price right to my door! All I need to do is make one phone call and everything is taken care of!! Thank you Terry at the Recycing Group for being such a time and money saver!

Narinder from Surrey
Narinder from Surrey

Computer cartriges , ink toner

We know Terry from the last two years, he has been providing the cartridges, ink toner for our office computer at very reasonable prices. We didn't have any issues or complaints about his good and honest service.

Preet from Surrey
Preet from Surrey

toner cartridges

Terry is very easy to get hold of and delivering the product same day.very efficent and excellent product. I been using their cartridges from last two years. I always recommend his services to other business.

John Morin from Surrey
John Morin from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Toners and ink replacements for printers

We have dealt with Terry for many years for our printer ink and toner replacements. Terry has been very prompt with his service and always delivers in a friendly manner.

grant from Surrey
grant from Surrey

Printer supplies and maintenance

V3W

Terry Wilson has given my Chiropractic business great printer support and service for over 10 years. Outstanding. Competitively priced with great service! He answers requests in a timely manner and I am always satisfied with the results.

Susan from Surrey
Susan from Surrey

Toner Cartridge Replacement

V3W

I have been using Terry Wilson's toner replacement service for over 6 years. He is easy to contact, easy to work with and has always filled our needs for toner replacement cartridges for over 8 different types of printers! I highly recommend Terry for reliability, great customer service skills and just an all around great person to deal with!

Shaun from Surrey
Shaun from Surrey

Ink Toner

Sammy J's Delta
Terry has beeen providing us with ink toners for quite some time now and we couldnt be happier with the service he has provided. Terry is always prompt with answering our calls and delivery, his prices and products are great. Really happy to do business with Terry!

Family Chiropractic from Surrey
Family Chiropractic from Surrey

Ink cartridges/toner

V3W

We are huge fans of Terry from the Recycling Group, when we place an order he has it to our office usually within 1-2 days and promptly invoices us to expedite the process. We appreciate his drop off service as well as picking up our old cartridges for recycling. The price is very reasonable for the great service you receive and we will definitely continue to use The Recycling Group!

Susan Thomas from Surrey
Susan Thomas from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We have been using Terry at the Recycling Group for several years. I find his prices very competitive and the service is extremly fast. I recommend the Recycling Group to all my clients. I have had only glowing reports on thier services

We have a busy printing firm in Surrey BC. We need suppliers that are able to work quickly due to our deadlines...and customer expectations. I find this is the common expectation these days.

More about The Recycling Group, BC

Choose from 3500 cartridges in stock: re-manufactured (re-loads), compatibles, Brand Names Rock bottom prices(50-60% below retail), delivered to your door, no charge. 100% guaranteed product and workmanship Computer Tech Support: wholesale prices (1/ 2 price of Geek Patrol) Tune up your computer, security analysis: malware/ viruses/ trojans/ rootkits; removed! Software, ...
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Surrey?