Colin the Plumber

Calgary AB T2R0L2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Colin the Plumber

Reviews for Colin the Plumber

Maria in Calgary

I needed a price estimate on a leak fix from a pricey European faucet installed in my kitchen from the previous homeowner. The whole contraption was nailed far back that a novice wouldn't be able to get underneath the sink to fix. I was anticipating a hefty fix time and price. No such thing! In fact, Colin gave me a brief history on how the faucet worked and what typically happens in leak situations. He told me that if it happens again, just to do what he did and I'd never have to call a plumber again. He saved me at least $500 dollars. Thank you, Colin.

Traci in Oakridge

This is the second job that Colin has done for us. The first was to replace the hot water heater in our house last year. This time he replaced our garburator. He is professional, friendly and gives excellent service. Both times he was able to complete the job quickly and I found his prices to be very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.