Canpos Siding Installation & Repair Contractors

1666 Casablanca Circle Mississauga ON L5N 8G2
HomeStars  >  Siding in Mississauga  >  Canpos Siding Installation & Repair Contractors

Reviews for Canpos Siding Installation & Repair Contractors

Blackmere Family of Brampton in Mississauga
Blackmere Family of Brampton in Mississauga

Siding Projest

Excellent workmanship, from the first meeting with Mladen @ Canpos we could tell we chosen wisely. All of the team were polite, friendly, professional & hard working. The job was completely very effectively, timely and beautifully too. Definitely highly recommend them to our friends & neighbors.

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Siding

From the first meeting I was impressed with canpos. Professional and no sales pressure. Just a promise of a great price and great workmanship.
They even started and finished our job a week ahead of schedule.
Installer was excellent and left the area tidy at the end of each day.
Siding looks great. I would definitely recommend canpos.
Thanks Mel and your team

Siding

I would and have recommended Canpos Contracting to anyone in need of this type of service. I have used their service and have not been dissapointed . The service is superior, the crew is awesome ,prices are fair and well worth the professionalism from beginning to end. You will not be dissapointed.

Wayne Derby in Mississauga
Wayne Derby in Mississauga

Install new siding, facia, soffits gutters and downspouts and window frames

Canpos Contracting did an excellent job in replacing our 50 year old siding. They stayed on estimate and finished on time. The installers were efficient and respectful to the home owner and the property. We had large company in Toronto come to look at the project but arrived an hour late and came back with an incomplete but very high estimate. Canpos is a family run company and the owner spent a few hours with us going over our options. We are very pleased with the outcome and have had many words of approval from our neighbours on how much better our house looks.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto
4 reviews York, ON

New Gutters, Siding, Fascia,

I have had Canpos over to my place a twice over the past few years. First they replaced my gutters, fascia and soffit. They were a recommendation from a friend and after getting three quotes I decided to go with Canpos who were prices very well ($3.5K) and the results were so good I had them by the next year to replace the cedar shingles on my second story with Vinyl and again, after getting three quotes they were by far priced the best ($6K) and the quality of work was absolutely top notch. I will continue to recommend them. In fact, I plan to see them back at my place next spring for a new job.

Anna from Mississauga
Anna from Mississauga

Replace siding

Canpos has done a lot of work in my neighbourhood in Port Credit, so I decided to give them a call based on a neighbours recommendation. I was looking to get existing siding removed and install new wood siding on my home. Mladen and his team did a great job at a reasonable price. They were affordable, quick, and most importantly professional.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Siding Replacement

When we needed to get the siding on the front of our house replaced, we found Canpos on Homestars. We had a number of contractors come by to take a look, but Mladen was the most friendly, professional and fairly priced. He answered all of our questions and provided us with his expert colour advice along with samples. He was prompt and careful with his work. We experienced some very bad weather with strong winds within a week of Mladen completing the job and a small piece of siding was blown away. He didn't hesitate to hurry back within a day of us placing the call and replaced the piece at no charge. We would certainly call Mladen again without hesitation in the future.

More about Canpos Siding Installation & Repair Contractors

Canpos Siding Installation & Repair Contractors specialize in installing and repairing all types of siding, soffit & fascia, gutters and eavestrough. We are a small family oriented company with many years of experience and our goal is to stay small and local since it allows us to enjoy the pleasure ...