Toronto Painting Solutions

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
SCARBOROUGH ON M1C2L1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Scarborough  >  Toronto Painting Solutions

Reviews for Toronto Painting Solutions

Mark in Richmond hill
Mark in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Restain Deck

I contacted Jon to restain my deck. He came over promptly and provided me a reasonable quote. He and another person sanded and re-stained my deck. I was very happy with his constant communication and the end result. I highly recommend them

nick  in Scarborough
nick in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

painting house and deck

Came on time, gave us a free quote, finished the job on time, work was good quality, and the price happened to be the lowest out of the other 2 quotes we got. The workers were well manered kept us updated day to day on what they were doing and that was it.

More about Toronto Painting Solutions

Toronto Painting Solutions is small company based in the Scarborough area. Our mission is to provide affordable, professional painting services to homeowners in the Toronto, Markham, and Durham Regions. We have worked for hundreds of clients including; homeowners, contractors, real estate agencies, and small business owners. It is our top ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Scarborough?