HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Calgary  >  Floor Coverings International
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Floor Coverings International

Chose this company because of their professional responsiveness, speed of communication and attention to detail. Show up when they say they will, follow up with phone calls and emails, work long days to get the job done, and leave a tidy work site. Couldn't be happier with product choice, quality of installation and speed of service.

tperrinh
1 review Brandon, MB

Estimate done very quickly. All questions answered knowledgably. Good job, good price, good support and followup.

Job Price

On behalf of the team at Floor Coverings International Calgary, thank you for taking the time of write us a review! It was a pleasure working with you on your new linoleum kitchen flooring project. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the overall project, pricing and support you received from the team!
Thanks again!

Gemma
Marketing/Sales Assistant
Floor Coverings International Calgary

Michael and Christine D in Calgary

I was so impressed with salesperson Patricia and especially appreciated how she brought an impressive array of flooring samples with her to my home. She had excellent recommendations and some perspective that I wouldn't have thought of that really ended up helping me out. The two installers worked diligently and courteously around me, my dog and two young kids as they moved furniture around and installed my flooring. I appreciated James, the Operations Manager stopping by each day to check on the progress and ensure I was still satisfied. I was especially impressed with Mehmet's work ethic and manner towards me. I was a bit picky with a transition and he worked a long time to improve it to my satisfaction without a hint of exasperation, even after a 12 hour work day for him. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Job Price

Hi Michael and Christine, this is Gemma, Marketing Assistant with FCI Calgary. Thank you for your wonderful review of the carpet and luxury vinyl plank installation project we just completed in your MacEwan Park home! We truly appreciate the feedback on your experience working with Patricia, Mehmet and James. We use reviews like yours to continue to improve our processes, thank you again for taking the time to write us one!

Roxeen from Carstairs
1 review Carstairs, AB

Assisted Review

We are extremely happy with the carpet and under-pad that was installed in our home. Your installer was top-notch and did a fantastic job. Patricia was amazing, helping us from start to finish. We will highly recommend you to everyone.

Job Price

We hired this company to install a carpet prior to selling our house. Installation occurred on the date specified however due to miss-measuring they were unable to complete a portion of the carpet on time. We had to show the house with a unfinished carpet. The carpet was ordered and a week later it arrived but it was the wrong carpet. It was re-ordered again and one week later it arrived and was finally installed. Basically a two day job turned into 3 weeks. Lots of apologies but no discounts or compensation. They also over charged our credit card by mistake which was just another thing to deal. The only plus side was the carpet installation was done well. Our experience was a gong show and I would stay away from these guys ...

Job Price

We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our company. The information you provide is used to ensure we are constantly improving our customer’s experience. We are disappointed that this project was delayed and did not meet your expectations. It was our error missing the lower stair landing in our measurement and we took immediate action to order the additional product. The additional carpet was supplied incorrectly by the manufacturer. We requested compensation from the manufacturer however, were not offered any compensation. In light of this we offered to turn the incorrect carpet into an area rug at a value of $450.00 however this was declined. We are thankful you we're pleased with the job we did with the installation as was your real estate agent who referred us and continues to use us. It was good to hear the sale of your was home completed without issue and we hope the new homeowner is enjoying the quality carpet you selected. Thank you, Syd Howlett, General Manager.

Joanne S. from Calgary

Assisted Review

From the very first contact with your company to the last contact, your services have been exemplary. I received expert help in the product selection, including the finishes. The evaluation of my home was prompt and expertly done so that there was no doubt that the product would work. The installation of my floors was done very efficiently with the installers always on time and going above and beyond to make the installation easy for me in my own home. The ancillary services were also coordinated based on my needs so the whole renovation, including painting, plumbing, carpet cleaning was coordinated in record time. I am delighted with the finished product and appreciate the follow up from the sales team. I have to especially commend Doug Critchley who was a fabulous adviser and provided continuity throughout the process. I will not hesitate to use Floor Coverings International for my future needs and I will be sure to recommend their services to my friends and contacts. Thanks very much.

Sharon S. from Calgary

Assisted Review

What was great about Floor Coverings International is that they kept in touch with me every step of the way. They wanted to make sure that I was happy with their service.

GGBAAS from Calgary

Sue helped us with tile selection for our shower and bathroom floor. She is a very knowledgeable and is very customer oriented. We picked up the tile and had it installed by our own installer. Recommended. Thanks.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words! Glad we could help you find the tile you were looking for.

More about Floor Coverings International

At Floor Coverings International Calgary, we offer something very unique. A Design Associate with an Interior Design background who brings our mobile show room to you. Showcasing our vast selection of carpets, including wool, engineered and solid hardwood, luxury vinyl plank, Alterna tile and linoleum and tile products right to your home, and your in home consultation is complimentary! With a showroom located in Bowness but a mobile unit that services Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks and Bragg Creek let us bring the products to you! By doing this, you can see how the many flooring choices look in your home, in your lighting and how they flow with your decor.

Floor Retailers
Floor Coverings International Calgary offers a vast array of flooring products for your home or business. From soft and elegant carpets, to tough durable hardwoods, gorgeous tile and everything in between we’ve got you covered literally! Our design associate works with you to find the best products that fits your lifestyle.
Every one of our design associates is skilled in both flooring knowledge and flooring design. We are experts in the features and benefits of all types of flooring material, from hardwood to pet protect carpets and everything in between, we strive to inspire you to create a beautiful décor for your home, and flooring that can withstand your lifestyle. We offer complimentary in home quotes with a qualified Design associate who brings our mobile show room to you.
We carry top brands including Armstrong and Shaw. Armstrong products include Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) and Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), water proof flooring! And we really do think about everyone in your home! The Shaw carpet selection we carry includes pet protect carpet, 100% water proof carpet. Flooring that works hard so you don’t have to.
From Pet Protect water proof carpets to soft and cozy carpets, the choices, gorgeous styles and patterns are endless. Our mobile show room includes all of our hardwood flooring, engineered and real plus tough and durable Luxury Vinyl Plank and Luxury Vinyl Tile.
At Floor Coverings International, our Design associate’s offer complimentary in home consultations; bringing our mobile show room right to your home. There is no better way to see how a carpet, hardwood or tile product looks in your home and in your lightening, so let us bring the show room to you!
2010