Ja Doc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

Kate
Kate
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent carpet cleaning

Our carpets were dirtier than they had been in a long time. Their technician, Wei, really gave them a lot of effort and they look like they’re brand new.
Other companies have used the same truck-mounted equipment but none have ever gotten them this clean. It obviously came down to the technician’s skill, training and pride in his work.

Evelyn Yvonne K2C 1M8
Evelyn Yvonne K2C 1M8

cleaning off site

Was extremely pleased with Ja Doc services. I had no hope for my wool hand knotted rug but it was a family heirloom with stains so thought it was worth a try. The carpet looks new thanks to ja doc for the expert job.
The cost was for pick up, delivery and stitching down the fringe to give it a modern look as well as cleaning.

James and Betty Brown
James and Betty Brown
1 review Ottawa, ON

shampoo of carpets in home

What a JOY to experience a company with young, friendly and professional owners and employees, too often we have had the opposite. We were some impressed with all our contacts with this company ! The initial evaluation was presented enthusiastically by a young man, who demonstrated a professional knowledge of his task, and the prompt quote, by an equally young friendly employee, was promptly sent by email. We were quickly contacted for follow up and given a work appointment. Wei Li arrived promptly, on time, and in an industrious , friendly and supportive manner completed the work professionally in record time. If all their employees are as capable as Wei they have an excellent future! We enthusiastically recommend the personnel and services of this company without any reservations. James and Betty Brown

Farida Kara in Nepean
Farida Kara in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Upholstry and carpet cleaning

Very professional service. The cleaning was done with thorough care and professionalism and I found the cleaner very polite and hard working. Overall, I am very happy with the service and would definitely recommend to my friends. Also, I found the management was very polite and helpful with my questions and concerns. Thank you very much, Bruce.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional, quality and courteous service!

JaDoc Inglis was a great company to work with. They did all of the work off hours so there was no interruption to our business. They did a great job on time and on budget! I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work

The Ja Doc Inglis technician worked very hard to clean some tough stains and dirt on our berber carpet. He did a great job. The service was prompt and professional. We'll definitely go back to them again.

Matt
Matt

Cleaning ink stains out of carpet

These guys are awesome. We hired them to get a bunch or ink/paint stains out of our client's carpet and they did a great job. The customer service from Jason was also amazing throughout the entire process.

JoAnne from Ottawa
JoAnne from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Area Rug Binding

Awesome service with the most speedy turn around time I have ever experienced.
I had a rectangular carpet made into a round
Friendly, polite and professional staff
I will definitely use them for other projects around my home and recommend them to anyone that will listen:)

P in Ottawa
P in Ottawa

Great Job

Just moved to region; needed carpets cleaned. JaDoc staff worked out convenient weekend times. Cleaning staff were punctual and did a great job. They called just before to confirm arrival. Will use again and recommend.

More about Ja Doc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

JaDoc Inglis' professional carpet & upholstery cleaning technicians are properly licensed, bonded and insured. JaDoc Inglis is a family owned and operated service company. We constantly update our carpet cleaning methods and equipment to guarantee your fine fabrics are cleaned with the most beneficial cleaning methods available. JaDoc Inglis’ system ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Ottawa?