Ja Doc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

Farida Kara in Nepean
Farida Kara in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Upholstry and carpet cleaning

Very professional service. The cleaning was done with thorough care and professionalism and I found the cleaner very polite and hard working. Overall, I am very happy with the service and would definitely recommend to my friends. Also, I found the management was very polite and helpful with my questions and concerns. Thank you very much, Bruce.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional, quality and courteous service!

JaDoc Inglis was a great company to work with. They did all of the work off hours so there was no interruption to our business. They did a great job on time and on budget! I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work

The Ja Doc Inglis technician worked very hard to clean some tough stains and dirt on our berber carpet. He did a great job. The service was prompt and professional. We'll definitely go back to them again.

Matt
Matt

Cleaning ink stains out of carpet

These guys are awesome. We hired them to get a bunch or ink/paint stains out of our client's carpet and they did a great job. The customer service from Jason was also amazing throughout the entire process.

JoAnne from Ottawa
JoAnne from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Area Rug Binding

Awesome service with the most speedy turn around time I have ever experienced.
I had a rectangular carpet made into a round
Friendly, polite and professional staff
I will definitely use them for other projects around my home and recommend them to anyone that will listen:)

P in Ottawa
P in Ottawa

Great Job

Just moved to region; needed carpets cleaned. JaDoc staff worked out convenient weekend times. Cleaning staff were punctual and did a great job. They called just before to confirm arrival. Will use again and recommend.

Carpet repair, new underpad and cleaning

In early May I posted a requested on the HomeStars site and received this company's respond very quickly. The edges of the bedroom carpet was not tucked back down which caused frilling and half the room’s under pad had not been re-installed after some water leakage problem. Jason asked for pictures of the damages I want them to repair and immediately identified the problem and gave me a reasonable quote. After some co-ordinations with the tenants and the company’s schedule, we got a firm appointment from Jason’s for them to go in to fix the carpet and clear both bedrooms as per the tenants’ request within a week.
The tenants reported back that the repair job was done right. They stretched the carpet a bit and fixed the edges and the cleaning was good too. They sent me an invoice via email then I email payment. I appreciated the prompt responds, professionalisms, reasonable pricing and most of all I got it all done remotely from Toronto! Wish they were in T.O. then I can use them here!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Area rug cleaning

My experience with JaDoc Inglis was wonderful from start to finish. The staff was professional and worked diligently to provide me with the right options for the cleaning of my two area rugs. I particularly liked the attention to detail that was provided by Jason and the friendly and approachable staff who made sure that I was satisfied with the end product. I would highly recommend JaDoc Inglis as the go-to carpet and rug care company in Ottawa!

Charlene R in Ottawa
Charlene R in Ottawa

Carpet cleaning

Super happy with the service; the gentleman was prompt, friendly... gracious with my curious kids and most importantly my carpets look great!! I would definitely use this company again; their price was fair & lower than other quotes.

Thank you so very much for the kind words!

Private User reviews Clarence-Rockland, ON

Excellent Job and great service

I had three carpets cleaned by Ja-Doc Inglis and they did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to have them clean my carpets again and I would highly recommand them.
Thanks again guys
Bonnie

Thank you so much for this review! It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and working together with you!

More about Ja Doc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

JaDoc Inglis' professional carpet & upholstery cleaning technicians are properly licensed, bonded and insured. JaDoc Inglis is a family owned and operated service company. We constantly update our carpet cleaning methods and equipment to guarantee your fine fabrics are cleaned with the most beneficial cleaning methods available. JaDoc Inglis’ system ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Ottawa?