Aida Sara Cleaning Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
GTA Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Aida Sara Cleaning Service

Reviews for Aida Sara Cleaning Service

Anthony in Toronto

Aida wanted to see my unit before cleaning it, something I really appreciated. She came in, quickly assessed the work and called in her cleaning crew to get the job done. I came home to a spotless place. She even managed to clean my 13’ ceiling chandliers. I will definitely use Aida again.

leah.oliveira in Toronto

Aida and her team came to do a deep clean before we started with regular bi-weekly cleaning. Firstly, when I contacted Aida, she was lovely and came the very next day to assess the house. She brought her amazing, friendly team the week following, and they did an absolutely incredible job. We've used other cleaning services around Toronto, and I can honestly say our house has never been that clean. I can't wait to get started with our bi-weekly clean next week. I strongly recommend Aida Sara. They are extremely professional, friendly and do a really thorough job. Thanks Aida!

Hin in Toronto

We contacted Aida Sara Cleaning Service to do a last-minute clean of our Liberty Village condo after a former tenant had left it in a bad state. The cleaners arrived within the hour and brought all their own cleaning supplies, which was greatly appreciated as we didn't have much in the way of our own.

They did an incredible job cleaning and polishing every inch of the condo, even down to the doorframes and the insides of the closets. We were amazed at how great the place looked when we returned home! We would 100% recommend Aida Sara to anyone in the Toronto area looking for top-notch, reliable cleaning services.

Miljana in Toronto

I wanted to give my friend a housewarming gift and I thought that hiring someone to do deep move-in cleaning would be more helpful than buying a present that she may or may not like. I came across Aida Sara Cleaning Service company based on the number of positive reviews. However, I was also aware that looking for an appointment last minute may not be successful.
Aida contacted me the same evening, first through the website, then by phone and we came to an arrangement. Her team showed up even a bit ahead of time and started working immediately. My friend was very impressed with the work attitude, the fact that the boss came to check on the results and, overall, with the finished job. I am so glad for her, because moving is always so stressful.
Moreover, I am very grateful to Aida and her team for the job well done, prompt and precise communication and accommodating my slightly unusual request. I am happy to recommend them any time.

HomeStars in Toronto

Our home was very dusty and dirty after our renovation. Aida’s team was very friendly, and did a wonderful job cleaning every inch of our house. Highly recommended - thank you, Aida!

Sarah in Toronto

Aida and her co-workers were fantastic. Aida responded to texts and emails very quickly, and was easy to arrange a time for her to come. Aida and her co-workers were so friendly, profession and thorough. Our 2 bedroom apartment was spotless when they were done and they did not leave until they knew that we were satisfied and that everything was cleaned to perfection. I would highly recommend Aida Sara Cleaning Service. They were great!

Thank you.

My condo is one bed one bath, ~550sq. I don't know if $250 is expensive, but to me it was worth every penny. Aida and her colleague spent about 4 hours going through my place top to bottom. I didn't know it was possible to spend that much time cleaning an apartment I thought was pretty clean to begin with. Place looks brand new - highly recommended.

Thank you.

Aida and her wonderful girls came to my house and what they did was unbelievable. The cleanup my was not an easy task as I recently had some drywall installed.I have had cleaning ladies on and off for 30 yrs. This team is by far the most thorough. Everyone was pleasant and went about their business. Upon leaving, everything sparkled. My husband and son couldn’t believe their eyes. In this case you absolutely get what you pay for- in a good way. Thank you Aida- I will definitely have you back.

Matthew in Toronto

A delightful team walked in my condo and did a fantastic job cleaning up the place. I appreciated the attention to detail. We now arranged to have them come in once every week.

Thank you.

Aida sent three cleaners to do an initial deep clean before our weekly service began. They did a truly exceptional job. I think it's the cleanest our house has ever been! We have been searching for a while for regular cleaning service, and i think we've finally found it.

More about Aida Sara Cleaning Service

We offer the highest level of service and provide consistent results. Combined with our reliable and flexible scheduling and great prices we have quickly become the choice provider of residential cleaning services in the GTA.
Our professionally trained team will clean your home from top to bottom. You can also rest easy knowing we are fully bonded and insured. We strive to provide an environmentally friendly service and should you have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss this with you.
We can provide regular and ongoing residential cleaning services and also have an express cleaning service for special occasions, condos, houses, homes for sale, move-in and move out . After Renovation...
ATS Cleaning Services will lighten the load on your busy schedule and provide your family with that wonderful clean environment they deserve. Call now to book your first appointment. Aida Sara (416)908.2029
*Free estimate

House & Apartment Cleaning and Renovation Cleaning
Our staff will come with all their cleaning supplies. If you wish to have certain products uses (i.e- specialty products for wood floors, marble countertops or sheer preference), simply leave the products out and we will use them!
-Deep Cleaning. -Move IN/OUT. -After Renovation. -Regular Cleaning Weekly - Bi-weekly -Spring Cleaning. -Pre-sale. House - Condo - Apartment - Loft - Office.
List Of Earth Safe Biodegradable Plant Based Cleaning Brands Ø Nature Clean Ø ECOS Ø Dr. Bronner’s Ø Aubrey Organics Ø Earth Choice Ø Earth Friendly Ø Ecover Ø Method Ø Seventh Generation Ø Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Simplesudz,Vileda, Universal Stone, Mother's Choice,Scotch,Shop Vac, Kemore (HEPA FILTER),.. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
We specialize in cleaning all parts of inside surfaces of your home. Inside the fridge or oven, kitchen cabinets. Bathrooms. Baseboards, windows, light switch, dust on doors frames and windows, cobwebs.(Everything will be cleaning with vacuum first . and after with damp rags). The core elements of our business are cleaning After Renovation and Move in/out./Chemical sensitivity cleaning, Hypo-allergenic, no fragrance, post renovation, detailed cleaning services
2000
24 hours
Cash, Interac Email Money transfer.
HomeStars ,LIUNA LOCAL 183.
Negotiable
PROJECT RATE
Negotiable / Request a quote .
24 hour guarantee on our work .If you are unsatisfied with our service we will send staff back to fi