Aida Sara Cleaning Service

Reviews for Aida Sara Cleaning Service

liam
liam

Cleaning for tenants

This is the second time we've used Aida to clean rental apartments and she again rose to the occasion. Responded quickly, fit us in on a tight time line and were super pleasant to deal with for both the tenant and property owner. I wouldn't hesitate to use her team again.

leah.oliveira in Toronto
leah.oliveira in Toronto

Exceptional Service

We've been working with Aida Sara and her team for over a year, and we're continually thrilled by what they deliver. Not only do they do a truly fantastic job with our home and office, but their level of customer service is unmatched by any other service I've ever used.

I would absolutely recommend Aida and her team. Thank you Aida!

Troy in Toronto
Troy in Toronto

Great service!

My wife and I returned from vacation to discover a squirrel had gotten into our house and made quite the mess. We reached out to Aida early on a Monday and she was able to come over for a deep clean that afternoon on a semi-emergency basis. They left the place completely spotless and cleaner than we've had it since we moved in. Very pleased and would recommend her company.

Grant Sawiak from Toronto
Grant Sawiak from Toronto

House Cleaning Service

We found Aida on Homestars, spoke to her on the same day and a few days later she and her crew came over. Within a few hours the entire house was glistening. People say no one will ever clean your house as well as you will.....except Aida.

Grant & Annalee

2nd deep cleaning service

This is my second time using Aida and her crew for a deep cleaning after renovations and i couldn't be happier. We will be using her for weekly cleaning as a result. They are very thorough and the job gets done right!

Thanks
Again

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Amazing service, lovely people!

Aida and her team of three came to clean my 1200 square foot apartment this morning. I have never seen my house so spotless - I didn’t know it was possible to be this clean. They got every corner, book, cranny, and ledge (the cleaner the glass on my framed pictures, the dust on the ornaments displayed on my counter, etc...). They even arranged the pillows on my bed and couch to look nicer than I knew how to style them. I also left for a few hours so they could do it, and felt very comfortable leaving the team in my house - they were all very trustworthy! Thank you for an amazing job - I will definitely use your team again and recommend you to everyone I know!

(Context: this was a single time, deep clean, which is why it cost a little more, and such a big team was here. They were here from 10am-2pm). For smaller / maintenance cleans, they provide a more affordable service)

Aleem in Toronto
Aleem in Toronto

2 bdrm Condo

I had Aida and team clean my condo in Etobicoke last year, her team of 3 did a great job. A year later I called her to clean a condo in DT I had purchased. The place was very dirty. Aida came the first day to look at the place and advised she would split the cleaning into two days to accommodate my schedule. First day she would have the kitchen and bathroom before new appliances are delivered. This was followed by the rest of the condo cleaning. The place was cleaned very nicely and could not believe its the same place. Aida and team always do an amazing job always pay attention to detail. Plan to always hire her for any future work and would highly recommend her. Thanks Aida for the fantastic job you did at my condo!

Anirudha in Toronto
Anirudha in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

Aida was very prompt in her response. She wanted to see my house before she could give me a quote. Which was excellent. She gave me a decent quote and arrived on time with a crew of 6 people. They did an excellent job for us. Beyond our expectations. I will not need to hire anyone else as long as I live in Etobicoke to clean my house. They are very detailed oriented folks and Aida personally manages all the work and assessed her crews work. In todays day and age, to find someone who has pride for the work they do is difficult to find. Thank you Aida for treating our home as your home and make it look pretty.

teresa white from Toronto
teresa white from Toronto

Cleaning service

Very professional. Only person of 3 that I contacted to return my call. I needed bi-weekly cleaning service while recovering from surgery and undergoing treatment. First young woman had to leave after a few times for personal reasons. Aida sent her and the new young woman together so the new one would know the routine here. Both worked very hard for 2.5 hours. Just ended my arrangement yesterday as I have recovered. Aida and the young woman both wished me well for the future. Very heart warming. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that in talking with others the rate seems a bit high. However having said that I would contact Aida again if I needed the help.

Review has 1 previous version

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Deep cleaning

Aida came to my apartment to do a deep cleaning. Within hours of contacting her, we had set up an initial visit for the same day. She was able to come the following day for a deep cleaning. They did an absolutely amazing job and went above and beyond what we expected! Aida was so easy to communicate with. We would definitely recommend this service!

More about Aida Sara Cleaning Service

We are Canadian Citizen. We offer the highest level of service and provide consistent results. Combined with our reliable and flexible scheduling and great prices we have quickly become the choice provider of residential cleaning services in the GTA.
Our professionally trained team will clean your home from top to bottom. You can also rest easy knowing we are fully bonded and insured. We strive to provide an environmentally friendly service and should you have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss this with you.
We can provide regular and ongoing residential cleaning services and also have an express cleaning service for special occasions, condos, houses, homes for sale, move-in and move out . After Renovation...
ATS Cleaning Services will lighten the load on your busy schedule and provide your family with that wonderful clean environment they deserve. Call now to book your first appointment. Aida Sara (416)908.2029
*Free estimate

House & Apartment Cleaning
If you wish to have certain products uses (i.e- specialty products for wood floors, marble countertops or sheer preference), simply leave the products out and we will use them!
-Deep Cleaning. -Move IN/OUT. -After Renovation. -Regular Cleaning Weekly - Bi-weekly -Spring Cleaning. -Pre-sale. House - Condo - Apartment - Loft - Office.
List Of Earth Safe Biodegradable Plant Based Cleaning Brands Ø Nature Clean Ø ECOS Ø Dr. Bronner’s Ø Aubrey Organics Ø Earth Choice Ø Earth Friendly Ø Ecover Ø Method Ø Seventh Generation Ø Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Simplesudz,Vileda, Universal Stone, Mother's Choice,Scotch,Shop Vac, Kemore (HEPA FILTER),.. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
To give the price of cleaning your house we have to see your house.
We specialize in cleaning all parts of inside surfaces of your home. Inside the fridge or oven, kitchen cabinets. Bathrooms. Baseboards, windows, light switch, dust on doors frames and windows, cobwebs.(Everything will be cleaning with vacuum first . and after with damp rags). The core elements of our business are cleaning After Renovation and Move in/out./Chemical sensitivity cleaning, Hypo-allergenic, no fragrance, post renovation, detailed cleaning services
2000
24 hours
Cash, Interac Email Money transfer.
HomeStars ,LIUNA LOCAL 183.
Negotiable
PROJECT RATE
Negotiable / Request a quote .
24 hour guarantee on our work .If you are unsatisfied with our service we will send staff back to fi