Aida Sara Cleaning Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
GTA Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Aida Sara Cleaning Service

Reviews for Aida Sara Cleaning Service

David in Milwaukee
David in Milwaukee

Happy with service

Happy with response and service. Booking was super friendly and easy. Made me feel like I was important. Service was as expected. Had a basement apartment and has three cleaners do an excellent job. A+

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Unbelievable job on a rental unit

Aida and her team honestly went above and beyond for a deep clean of a rental unit in our home. They tackled absolutely everything - removing mould in the kitchen and bathroom, cleaning both inside and behind the appliances, the cabinets/cupboards, and even cleaned the window screens! Their keen eyes also identified for us a few things needing repair in the unit which we were grateful for. Such a high level of professionalism and commitment - a job exceptionally well done. I agree with a previous review – 11/10!!

Kristian in Toronto
Kristian in Toronto

Terrific job. Place looks brand new!

Place was cleaned top to bottom by Aida’s crew of three after post-flood restoration. Estimated and booked very quickly, on time, worked hard, and the place looks amazing. Requests for small missed spots were dealt with promptly with no fuss. Would highly recommend.

Shannon from Toronto
Shannon from Toronto

Dream Cleaners

These are my dream cleaners. Over the past 8 years we have hired a number of different cleaning companies to clean both our own home and a rental property, and Aida Sara and her team blew them away in terms of how clean they got the house, how quickly and industriously they worked, how expert they were, and what great value for money they were. It's not just that Aida's company did a better job than any other cleaners - it's that they did a MUCH better job, an 11/10 as opposed to perhaps a 7/10 for the next-best cleaner we've used. Usually one needs to point out little things that were missed - the kind of things that you only notice if you live in a place or are really paying attention to detail. But Aida's standards are very high, and her ladies are experts and very well-trained - there wasn't a nook or a cranny they missed, from inside very musty and dirty closets to behind and underneath the stove and fridge, to behind and under every piece of furniture in the house (something which a lot of cleaners are loathe to do because, yes, it is a lot of work to carefully move then put back many pieces of furniture.) It is worth pointing out that this was a deep clean so many tasks were undertaken that wouldn't be in a weekly or monthly clean (such as washing all the windows, including the removable sliding ones), but that what they managed to accomplish in 10 hours astonished me (and they worked far, far faster than even very good cleaners I've used before - they were astounding value for money.) I have total confidence that Aida applies her same high standards to 'regular' cleans and will be recommending her high and low to family and friends. Incidentally, this is a small family-owned business and not only do I find it's a pleasure to deal with the owner directly every time, but I think it also ensures high and consistent quality - because Aida knows her staff very well and furthermore is often working alongside her team. You really do not get that kind of oversight and quality control with bigger companies. May I say that Aida herself is also a very lovely lady, good-humoured, flexible, and very dedicated to running an efficient and reliable business. Her ladies were also unusually good-humoured and polite people, and this despite working in 35+ degrees heat, and so quickly and industriously that I felt tired just watching them. You will not find a better cleaning company than this, at very reasonable prices. An A++ business.

Karen
Karen

Pre-move-in cleaning

I highly recommend Aida Sara. I hired her for a one-time deep clean of a house before we moved in. We had a number of other contractors working at the house at the same time (electrical, plaster, paint, floors) and a small window of time before our move-in date. Aida was very flexible, working around the other contractor's schedules, and coming to our house on 3 different days to fit in all of the cleaning. And she did an excellent job. I was so happy that she was able to remove the oil-type residue that was baked onto the doors of the kitchen cabinets and other surfaces in the kitchen (I've encountered a similar residue in kitchens before and not been able to get it off myself). She also insisted that if I have a concern with any of her work, to tell her and she will come back and re-clean it. But there's no concern. I decided to hire her to come back on a monthly basis.

Thank you.

clean up large broken glass table

Aida was very prompt and replied within 1 hour of my request.
She came with her husband and cleaned up the large dangerous mess of broken glass created by an outdoor table. I had an injured arm and was not able to do the job myself. There were many fine shards of glass and they found every little piece. I feel very comfortable walking on my patio now in bare feet! I would hire her again in an instant. Highly recommend them!

elaine francis from richmond hill
elaine francis from richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

house deep cleaning

very professional knowledgeable courteous staff who know how to make your house sparkle and shine..

i will use this firm again and have no problem recommending Aida and her staff.

Thank you!

Linda in Cambridge
Linda in Cambridge

Well done !

Aida and her staff have been keeping my apartment clean for over 4 years. They all work hard and are very efficient. Aida always asks if there is extra work to be done and often will see something and do it without asking. I am very pleased with her politeness and kindness. She takes pride in her work and has an exemplary character. She has keys to my home and I trust her completely.

Grace Cherian in Toronto
Grace Cherian in Toronto

Review of Deep-Cleaning Basement Apartment

On June 12, 2018, we hired Aida Sara Cleaning Services to deep-clean our 500 square-foot basement. Our tenant had just left the premises. But they didn't do any deep-cleaning at all. Two of Aida's employees worked for three hours each. They did a very shoddy job. They didn't clean off the mold that's sitting right around the entire rim of the bathtub. Nor did they clean off the mold that has gathered around the container for soap that's inset into the wall of the tub. They didn't vacuum the carpeted bedroom or living room. The Venetian blinds in the bedroom are just completely filthy. They're simply coated with dust. Obviously the maids hadn't touched those either. The two maids worked for three hours each. That's a total of six hours. So they should only have received 6 X 25 = $150. But Aida gave me a quote of $350 if I paid cash. We decided we wanted a receipt. So Aida came back to my home and drew up a contract. She didn't put any price in the contract. Yet she insisted I sign the blank contract so that she could put whatever price she could. I refused to sign the contract until she filled out the price: $350 + HST = $395.50. I definitely would not hire Aida Sara Cleaning Services. Aida and her crew do very shoddy work and Aida is also extremely dishonest.

Since I posted the review, Aida texted me frequently, asking me if I wanted to destroy her company. She even said she would reimburse me the full $395.50 if I removed the "disgraceful" review of her company.

She threatened to have her pastor (her husband) go and speak to my pastor. I said, "Go ahead. I have nothing to hide. I posted a very honest review and you know that perfectly well, too."

I had logged into the Homestars page but forgot to log out. When I went to search for my review, I couldn't find it. Miss Aida, posing as me, had deleted my review. It goes to show that her behaviour is extremely cunning and wicked.

On August 28, I received a text message from Aida, claiming that she had filed a complaint with Small Claims Court. But because I had deleted my review, she had cancelled her complaint. I hadn't deleted my review. I had not logged out of the the Homestars website. So Aida herself, fraudulently posing as me, had deleted my review.

Then I updated my review because I wanted to show photos of the mold right around the bathtub and in the soap dish that was set into the wall. The mold wasn't under the silicone, as Aida claims. The mold had gathered right on top of the silicone.

The text that Aida sent me on August 28 threatens that she will take me to Small Claims Court if I don't delete my review. Reviews are meant to be honest. How can I possibly give Aida and her team a complimentary review or flatter her if she and her team did such a shoddy job? Other readers make decisions based on these honest judgments that professionals get.

As everyone can see, we cleaned up all the place with Easy Off industrial. Is perfect.
We do not take mold under silicone.
The customer has to remove the silicone because the mold is underneath the silicone and put a new silicone.
We do not remove the silicone because it can damage the tile or scratch the bath or scratch the faucet.

If you are interested in seeing the receipt and contract of this client is in the page of photos of the Gallery. She saw all the work that was done and she wrote and signed% 100 cleaned.

There is no mark in the contract, we would have to take mold under silicone.

We have more than 30 years experience on this business.
The HomeStars and my costumer's during my journey knows our company.
We have a very good score rating.
On our gallery on "HomeStars" has all documents regarding this issue.
We really sorry for this kind of behavior, but we are always improving to get better to reach our goal.
Kind Regards,

Aida Saraiva

Ally P.
Ally P.

Apartment cleaning

Great service. Would recommend thisservice to others. Nice to have a clean apartment to come home to and not worry about anything. Have 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment and it was spotless! Thank you!

More about Aida Sara Cleaning Service

We offer the highest level of service and provide consistent results. Combined with our reliable and flexible scheduling and great prices we have quickly become the choice provider of residential cleaning services in the GTA.
Our professionally trained team will clean your home from top to bottom. You can also rest easy knowing we are fully bonded and insured. We strive to provide an environmentally friendly service and should you have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss this with you.
We can provide regular and ongoing residential cleaning services and also have an express cleaning service for special occasions, condos, houses, homes for sale, move-in and move out . After Renovation...
ATS Cleaning Services will lighten the load on your busy schedule and provide your family with that wonderful clean environment they deserve. Call now to book your first appointment. Aida Sara (416)908.2029
*Free estimate

House & Apartment Cleaning
Our staff will come with all their cleaning supplies. If you wish to have certain products uses (i.e- specialty products for wood floors, marble countertops or sheer preference), simply leave the products out and we will use them!
-Deep Cleaning. -Move IN/OUT. -After Renovation. -Regular Cleaning Weekly - Bi-weekly -Spring Cleaning. -Pre-sale. House - Condo - Apartment - Loft - Office.
List Of Earth Safe Biodegradable Plant Based Cleaning Brands Ø Nature Clean Ø ECOS Ø Dr. Bronner’s Ø Aubrey Organics Ø Earth Choice Ø Earth Friendly Ø Ecover Ø Method Ø Seventh Generation Ø Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Simplesudz,Vileda, Universal Stone, Mother's Choice,Scotch,Shop Vac, Kemore (HEPA FILTER),.. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
We specialize in cleaning all parts of inside surfaces of your home. Inside the fridge or oven, kitchen cabinets. Bathrooms. Baseboards, windows, light switch, dust on doors frames and windows, cobwebs.(Everything will be cleaning with vacuum first . and after with damp rags). The core elements of our business are cleaning After Renovation and Move in/out./Chemical sensitivity cleaning, Hypo-allergenic, no fragrance, post renovation, detailed cleaning services
2000
24 hours
Cash, Interac Email Money transfer.
HomeStars ,LIUNA LOCAL 183.
Negotiable
PROJECT RATE
Negotiable / Request a quote .
24 hour guarantee on our work .If you are unsatisfied with our service we will send staff back to fi