Aida Sara Cleaning Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
GTA Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Aida Sara Cleaning Service

Reviews for Aida Sara Cleaning Service

Linda in Cambridge
Linda in Cambridge

Well done !

Aida and her staff have been keeping my apartment clean for over 4 years. They all work hard and are very efficient. Aida always asks if there is extra work to be done and often will see something and do it without asking. I am very pleased with her politeness and kindness. She takes pride in her work and has an exemplary character. She has keys to my home and I trust her completely.

Ally P.
Ally P.

Apartment cleaning

Great service. Would recommend thisservice to others. Nice to have a clean apartment to come home to and not worry about anything. Have 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment and it was spotless! Thank you!

Renovation Clean Up

Aida responded really quickly and accommodated all my requests that I had. Her team came and did an excellent job of cleaning all the floors within the house.

I would definitely recommend using her services for the future!

paddy in Scarborough
paddy in Scarborough

Cleaning

I contacted Aida regarding cleaning my home which was going up for sale. She and her crew did an amazing job. They didnt stop until the whole house was gleaming. I would recommend them whole heartedly.
Thank you Aida!!

Teeple Architects Inc. from Toronto
Teeple Architects Inc. from Toronto

Office Cleaning

Aida, Frank and others of their family, have been cleaning our 4-storey office building for 8 years. They have always be professional, kind, trusting, and diligent. On occasion, we have to ask for 'extras', and Aida has always been very gracious about helping out.

I would definitely recommend ATS Cleaning!

AG in Etobicoke
AG in Etobicoke

Household cleaning services

I couldn't be happier with Aida's cleaning service. Her team always leaves my home spotless and is very responsive to special requests. Each visit, they always do a few extra tasks that only need to be done periodically (inside cupboards, etc) so things stay immaculate. Thanks Aida!

Cali-Don in Toronto
Cali-Don in Toronto

Wonderful Relief

I couldn't be more impressed and relieved. I worked so hard the last few weeks moving out of and into my new home. I planned on cleaning the house myself, but things came up. I needed to have my old home deep cleaned before the 1st. After many many calls to various providers Aida not only adjusted her schedule to meet my needs, but actually charged less than any other competitor. We met at my old home before and after the service to ensure we were both satisfied. I can't express how much this ment to me. It was a blessing to have my weekend off to set up my new home and relax a bit. Thank you Aida Sara and your wonderful team of professionals.
Blessings

Pre-house sale clean

Aida did a great job cleaning in advance of my house sale. Her workers were fast and hardworking. Would definitely use their services again if I am selling or buying a place!

Brook
Brook

Regular house cleaning

It is difficult to find cleaners that really get what you need right away. Usually there is a ramp-up period where you get to know eachother and learn what they do well, and they learn your needs. Not with Aida Sara. They seemed to get us right away, were super cheerful and have exceeded our expectations at every step! We have 4 elderly cats (so lots of dust and cat hair) and the cleaners have been great.

More about Aida Sara Cleaning Service

We offer the highest level of service and provide consistent results. Combined with our reliable and flexible scheduling and great prices we have quickly become the choice provider of residential cleaning services in the GTA.
Our professionally trained team will clean your home from top to bottom. You can also rest easy knowing we are fully bonded and insured. We strive to provide an environmentally friendly service and should you have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss this with you.
We can provide regular and ongoing residential cleaning services and also have an express cleaning service for special occasions, condos, houses, homes for sale, move-in and move out . After Renovation...
ATS Cleaning Services will lighten the load on your busy schedule and provide your family with that wonderful clean environment they deserve. Call now to book your first appointment. Aida Sara (416)908.2029
*Free estimate

House & Apartment Cleaning and Renovation Cleaning
Our staff will come with all their cleaning supplies. If you wish to have certain products uses (i.e- specialty products for wood floors, marble countertops or sheer preference), simply leave the products out and we will use them!
-Deep Cleaning. -Move IN/OUT. -After Renovation. -Regular Cleaning Weekly - Bi-weekly -Spring Cleaning. -Pre-sale. House - Condo - Apartment - Loft - Office.
List Of Earth Safe Biodegradable Plant Based Cleaning Brands Ø Nature Clean Ø ECOS Ø Dr. Bronner’s Ø Aubrey Organics Ø Earth Choice Ø Earth Friendly Ø Ecover Ø Method Ø Seventh Generation Ø Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Simplesudz,Vileda, Universal Stone, Mother's Choice,Scotch,Shop Vac, Kemore (HEPA FILTER),.. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
We specialize in cleaning all parts of inside surfaces of your home. Inside the fridge or oven, kitchen cabinets. Bathrooms. Baseboards, windows, light switch, dust on doors frames and windows, cobwebs.(Everything will be cleaning with vacuum first . and after with damp rags). The core elements of our business are cleaning After Renovation and Move in/out./Chemical sensitivity cleaning, Hypo-allergenic, no fragrance, post renovation, detailed cleaning services
2000
24 hours
Cash, Interac Email Money transfer.
HomeStars ,LIUNA LOCAL 183.
Negotiable
PROJECT RATE
Negotiable / Request a quote .
24 hour guarantee on our work .If you are unsatisfied with our service we will send staff back to fi