Accurate Roofing Ltd.

#336- 552A Clarke Rd Coquitlam BC V3J0A3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Accurate Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Accurate Roofing Ltd.

Chris from Burnaby

#336- 552A Clarke Rd
Coquitlam
BC
V3J0A3

Accurate Roofing honoured an expired quote, fit the work into my schedule, and did a fantastic job. We have a 100 year old house that had four layers (including the original) of roofing. They got the job done quickly, were gentle with our old house, and left the work site cleaner than they found it. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your new roof.

Carrie Zhu from Vancouver
Carrie Zhu from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garage Roof Replacement

They did a good job to replace my garage roof a couple of months ago. The crew was friendly and knew what he was doing. I believed the price was also reasonable.

Peter in Shaughnessy
Peter in Shaughnessy
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Re-roofing

The roofers are very courteous and they did a beautiful job with my roof, causing me no trouble during the process. The owner is very attentive to my every needs and is always available when there is any issue to be addressed, with excellent follow up. I also have other friends who have had good experience with this roofing company. Their estimator is one of the most honest I have encountered. Highly recommended.

More about Accurate Roofing Ltd.

Specialties Accurate Roofing Ltd. is a reputable and experienced roofing company serving the Greater Vancouver area. We install all types of roofs on residential and commercial buildings. We offer 24 hour emergency leak repairs. History Established in 2000 We started Accurate Roofing Ltd. in 2000 after much careful planning and ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Coquitlam?