HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Reviews for Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

George in Toronto

Reglazed my tub, did an amazing job.!
I would highly recommend Dr. Tubs.
They were fast and efficient.
Next day service was so important for me.
I will use them in the future all he time.

Thank you George for using our services and writing this review on Homestars. We hope you enjoy your newly refinished bathtub. all the best, Dr Tubs Reglazing and Liners.

kellysidoriak
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

I'm a Realtor and have used Dr. Tubs twice now...once for a client and now just recently for my own tub. The service they provide is excellent. The tub looks amazing and brand new. Carlos is very professional and gets the job done with no mess.

Hi Kellysidoriak thank you for this review on Homestars. we really appreciate you choosing us and using our services twice. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.
Many thanks

Lacey

Dr. Tubs was great to work with. They made this dreading project easy to understand and turnaround time was efficient. They were able to quote based on the pictures we sent which made for only one visit to our home which was to complete the repair work. They were professional and knowledgeable.

HI Lacey, Thank you for recommending us on HomeStars and submitting this great review on our professionalism and how easy Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners makes it for all to get a brand-new-looking refinished bathtub in Toronto / GTA. Many thanks, Dr. Tubs

Sally from Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

We had a deep (black) chip in our tub caused by someone dropping a wrench on it. Additionally, because our tub is metal, it was extremely slippery and I continually feared that I might fall while showering. I reviewed several companies before choosing Dr. Tubs and ultimately chose them. The technician (Gerald) arrived at our home and set up his equipment. I was told beforehand that a large hose needed to be placed out a window that opens at least 8 inches. My bathroom window does not open that wide, but Gerald was able to place the hose out a wider window in another room because the hose extends approximately 30 feet. Gerald was extremely polite and efficient. He covered the wall tile, faucet on the tub and floor area where he was working in order to protect them. The entire process took approximately 4 hours and there is a slight odor for the first day or so which dissipated by leaving the bathroom window open during that time. You cannot use your tub for the first 24 hours (the glaze has to dry completely), but I waited a full 48 hours before using that tub/shower. To my delight, the tub is no longer slippery and the chip is no longer visible. Gerald did a great job and cleaned everything up after he was finished. Although it has only been 1 week, I am pleased with the results.

Thank you Sally for using our services and writing this lovely review of our bathtub refinishing services. Thank you for writing in such detail about our customer service from start to finish and that you cannot see the chip anymore, nor do you worry about slipping. Enjoy your newly reglaze bathtub and be well.

Sylvia T

My Mothers 40 year old Tub and Tile really needed to be restored. I contacted Dr Tubs and we setup a date/price based on pictures I sent.
The Technician I had was Gerald he was excellent, hardworking, meticulous and has exceptional work experience, skills and ethics at his job.
He did a wonderful job and I'm very happy about the results.
The before and after are absolutely amazing I highly recommend Dr Tubs.

HI Sylvia T, Thank you for using our Tub and Tile Refinishing Service and for writing your review on HomeStars. I am sure Gerald will be very happy to read this review. He is often recommended for his hard working and meticulous work ethic. His skills and excellent work experience makes him perfect for our field and we are very happy to have him as one of our senior tub and tile reglazers. I would love to see some after pictures if you can send them to us or attach them to your review so others can see another great job done well by a Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners technician.
Thank you and enjoy your newly refinished bathtub and wall surround.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners of Toronto, Ontario

Dr. Tubs was professional and high quality work from start to finish. The initial phone call with Enza was very informative and, once I sent in a photo of the tub, she was able to provide me with the cost of the job. I included the slip-resistant option, which is a wonderful addition to this service. The technician arrived on time, was highly professional, and the job was done efficiently, with no mess, and excellent results. I am delighted with the service from start to finish.

Hi and thank you for using our bathtub refinishing services in Toronto. Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners strives to be the best in the bathtub reglazing field. Our technicians are professional, courteous and do great work and we are very happy that we can show our high quality work from start to finish. From our front line staff to our bathroom remodelling technicians who arrive on time, do a great job with efficiency and clean up before they leave; we want to make sure that we are excellent in every way. Thank you again and enjoy your newly refinished tub.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners of Toronto

Birgit in Toronto

I took a picture of my tub and sent it to Dr Tubs and was immediately contacted by Enza and discussed my options. I decided on reglazing with nonslip and she set up a date. Promptly the time she booked Carlos was at the door. He was very courteous and professional. When finished it looked better than new with no mess at all. I would highly recommend this company

Hi Birgit, thank you for your review. Dr Tubs Reglazing & Liners has always prided itself on giving the customer what they deserve, a service that is prompt, professional and high-quality. We are proud to be the #BestofHomestars2017 refinishing and reglazing award winners in the GTA / Toronto.
Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub and thank you again for choosing our service.

rurhwscarborough in

I sent a photo, received a quote, had a date for work within hours. Cannot ask for more than that right? The worker was on time, polite, warned when it would be loud, smelly or anything I needed to know. It was a great experience overall.

Hi, Thank you for this kind review. Dr. Tubs Reglazing strives to make the scheduling and the service call run as smoothly as possible with the intention of making the customer happy. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub and if you can send us a post-reglaze pic that would be awesome.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing

laurastewart64 in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

My bathtub in my house was the original and must have been about 45 years old. I priced replacing my bathtub and was surprised how much more affordable reglazing would be. My appointment was only 3 days after I phoned, the contractor was very professional and did an amazing job. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean everything was, he left no mess. I love my new tub?

Hi Laurastewart64
Thank you for this review and recommendation. I really appreciate your business and enjoy using your newly refinished bathtub. Send us some after pics if you can.
Sincerely
Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Went online to find a bath tub refinishing company in the Scarborough area and found Mr. Tubs. Called for a quote and followed their instructions for photos. Found the person answering their phones and giving instructions to be extremely good at providing directions plus asking the right questions along with providing great answers to my questions. enjoyed interacting with the receptionist as she was very knowledgeable about their services. A time was booked for the work, the person sent was neat, on time and did an excellent job making a very tired and old bath tub look new again. Saved a lot of money refinishing the old on as opposed to replacing the tub with either a new one or insert of some sort. Could have resulted in tile replacement around a new tub as well. So in the end we have probably saved several thousand dollars by contacting Mr. Tubs. Great job. Thank you to all from the receptionist, office staff and craftsman who completed the work. Well done! I would absolutely highly recommend Mr. Tubs.

Thank you for this HomeStars review. I am very happy that you found our bathtub reglazing service from our office to craftsman professional and that Dr. Tubs Reglazing was worthy of a 10 star rating. Dr. Tubs Reglazing always strives to maintain a high level of professionalism and high quality of work that you can depend on for many years to come.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing of Toronto

More about Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Are you considering replacing your bathtub? Are you thinking about bathroom remodeling? Before you spend thousands of dollars replacing your tub, tiles and sink, consider a much more affordable approach - Dr Tubs Bathtub Reglazing! Dr Tubs is a professional tub refinishing company located in Toronto specializing in bathtub, tile and sink refinishing and resurfacing. Dr Tubs Reglazing's goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an excellent product. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled bath refinishers who will bring your bathroom back to life. All Dr Tubs technicians are insured and use only the best refinishing chemicals and paints available. If you are thinking of remodeling your bathroom or just considering resurfacing your tub, call Dr. Tubs now! We also specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron tubs and sinks and don't forget to ask us about our no-slip surface. Remember, give us a few hours and we'll bring your bathroom back to life! Call the Dr now!

Dr. Tubs Reglazing was awarded the HomeStars Best of 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in Toronto and we won the Consumer Choice 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in the GTA.

Some services that we offer are, reglaze / refinish bathtubs, sinks and tiles. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron sinks, laundry tubs, standard bathtubs, ceramic tiles and tub surround wall tiles. Dr. Tubs Reglazing offers a special no-slip surface that is built in to the glaze on the floor of the bathtub. Dr. Tubs technicians can also install polished chrome pop-up drain covers, as well as overflow drain caps.