Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Reviews for Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

crandles
crandles

Tub Reglazing

Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.
416-630-9143
89 Dolomite Drive
Toronto
M3J 2N1

Dr.Tubs did a great job reglazing my tub and the process was so quick and easy, just submit photos and then they will follow up with a call/quote. The price is very reasonable and I would highly recommend Dr.Tubs!

Hi Crandles, thank you for your review and most of all, using our services. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.

Joyful in North York
Joyful in North York

Tub reglazing

Thank you Mr Tubs. You sent Gerald to save my tub from being just another throw away and sitting in the landfill. Gerald I very much enjoyed your service. You arrived clean and left clean and in between you reglazed my tub. You are a magician. Thank you Enza for your professionalism on the phone and helping me understand the process. Thank you Mr. Tubs.

Hi Joyful in North York, thank you for using our services and thank you for this great review. Enjoy your newly reglazed tub. All the best, Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners

Todd from Toronto
Todd from Toronto

Bathroom tub reglazing for my in-laws

Professional, friendly staff. Enza on the phone very helpful. The technician that did the reglazing was great. He did a very good job. Would definitely recommend or use their services again.

Thank you Todd. We take pride in our service and hope you enjoy using your newly refinished bathtub. All the best and thank you for choosing us to reglaze your tub. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners

eaugustyn
eaugustyn

Stripping and reglazing

After searching many reglazing companies, I settled on Dr. Tubs because of the good reviews in HomeStars. I can affirm these reviews. Marco was professional and efficient. My cast iron tub that looked yellow and sad came back to life again. I am very happy with the results.

Thank you for choosing us and writing this review. We are glad we could bring some life back into your tub.
All the best,
Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners

Bathroom tub and tile

Called Dr. Tubs to get information on having my tub and tile surround re-glazed. Enza was very helpful in her explanation of the process and after submitting pictures I received a very reasonable quote. The technician, Gerald, was extremely knowledgeable, personable and respectful. He did an amazing job, above and beyond what I was expecting. I would recommend Dr. Tubs to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you for your testimonial on Home Stars. We really appreciate hearing about our service. We will surely let Enza and Gerald know how helpful, and professional they are and that they did an amazing job. Many thanks and enjoy your newly reglazed bathroom tub and tile. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Cast Iron Tub Reglaze

Dr. Tubs were great to deal with. I got a clear quote, schedule and instructions from Enza before the technician came out. Carlos (the technician) was on time, clean and respectful to my place. We found out that the tub didn't need to be stripped which saved me some money in the end and also some time. Carlos also gave me some tips on cleaning the accessibility handles before putting them back on. The tub looks fantastic and I would recommend their services anytime. Next up, the tiles!

Thank you very much Jacqueline. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.

Huber
Huber

Acrylic tub & tile liner

We originally had our tubs reglazed however it did not work for us. So we met with Effie the sales manager who recommended that we install liners in the tubs. It was a much better choice for us and it worked out perfectly. They use a Canadian manufacturer, better quality item, and a much shorter turnaround time. Gerald did a super job installing the liners.

Thanks Dr. Tubs. You resolved our issues, were professional and extremely courteous! Our tubs are new again!

Definitely would recommend them!

Thank you Liz for this review, I really appreciate it. Your bathrooms look stunning now, especially with the mock-tile tub surround. You have been great to work with. Be well and enjoy your brand new looking bathrooms! Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Great job!

Reglazed my tub, did an amazing job.!
I would highly recommend Dr. Tubs.
They were fast and efficient.
Next day service was so important for me.
I will use them in the future all he time.

Thank you George for using our services and writing this review on Homestars. We hope you enjoy your newly refinished bathtub. all the best, Dr Tubs Reglazing and Liners.

kellysidoriak
kellysidoriak
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Amazing Results

I'm a Realtor and have used Dr. Tubs twice now...once for a client and now just recently for my own tub. The service they provide is excellent. The tub looks amazing and brand new. Carlos is very professional and gets the job done with no mess.

Hi Kellysidoriak thank you for this review on Homestars. we really appreciate you choosing us and using our services twice. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.
Many thanks
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners

Lacey
Lacey

Bathtub Strip and Reglaze

Dr. Tubs was great to work with. They made this dreading project easy to understand and turnaround time was efficient. They were able to quote based on the pictures we sent which made for only one visit to our home which was to complete the repair work. They were professional and knowledgeable.

HI Lacey, Thank you for recommending us on HomeStars and submitting this great review on our professionalism and how easy Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners makes it for all to get a brand-new-looking refinished bathtub in Toronto / GTA. Many thanks, Dr. Tubs

More about Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Are you considering replacing your bathtub? Are you thinking about bathroom remodeling? Before you spend an astronomical amount of money with your bathroon renovation, such as replacing your tub, tiles and sink, consider a much more affordable approach – Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners! Dr. Tubs for short is a professional tub refinishing company located in Toronto specializing in bathtub, tile and sink refinishing and resurfacing. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an excellent product. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled bath refinishers who will bring your bathroom back to life. All Dr Tubs technicians are insured and use only the best refinishing materials available. If you are thinking of remodelling your bathroom or just considering resurfacing your tub, call Dr. Tubs now! We specialize in both reglazing and liners. Both options take less than a day and you can use it 24 hours later.

We reglaze by spraying high quality epoxy and acrylic paints over the surface to re-enamel it. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron tubs, laundry sinks, standard bathtubs and ceramic wall surround tiles. Don't forget to ask us about our no-slip surface. We now install the highest quality Canadian made high-impact-resistant Acrylic liners for bathtubs and wall surrounds. Our tub liners are ¼” thick, often thicker than the actual tub and they are made to fit like a glove right over the existing tub. They are extremely impact resistant so there is no worry of cracking or puncturing and they come with a 5-year warranty. Our wall surround liners are also custom made and come as either a glossy flat-white or mock tile. Best of all, our turn-around time from measuring to installation can be as short as 2 weeks and everything will be installed within 1 day. Remember, give us a few hours and we'll bring your bathroom back to life! Call the Dr now!

Services we DON'T provide: Dr. Tubs does not replace bathtubs, showers or sinks. We strictly refinish them. We don't refinish floors and cabinets. We refinish acrylic or fibreglass tubs, but we don't repair them. Regarding Kitchens, the only service we provide is to refinish sinks. For laundry rooms, we can reglaze laundry tubs / sinks.

Areas we service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Markham, Vaughan and Brampton. Please note, that a travel charge will be charged for some locations.

Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners was awarded the HomeStars Best of 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in Toronto and we won the Consumer Choice 2017 and 2018 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in the GTA.

Bathroom Renovation
Canadian made High Impact Resistant Acrylic Liners, Custom made Liners for Tub and Surround, New Chrome floor drains, New Chrome Overflow plates, New Chrome Pop-up Floor Drain Covers, 3 or 4 Shelf Corner Caddy Units.
We reglaze / refinish bathtubs, sinks and tiles and install high-impact-resistant custom made Acrylic liners. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron sinks, laundry tubs, standard bathtubs, ceramic tiles and tub surround wall tiles. Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners offers a special no-slip surface that is built in to the glaze on the floor of the bathtub. Dr. Tubs technicians can also install a polished chrome pop-up drain cover, as well as overflow drain caps. We do not replace bathtubs, sinks, tiles, showers, cabinets, floors, etc.
Watco, Integrity Coatings, 3M, Klenk's, Sherwin-Williams, Lemmer, Pemcor, Global-Industrial
Gloss White Tub Surround liners come in either Mock-Tile or Flat look.
Reglazing Claw Foot Tubs, Art Deco Tubs, Cinderella Tubs, Standard & Non-Standard Size Baths, Tub Surround Tiles, Laundry Tubs & Sinks Lining Bathtub & Surrounds with Canadian made High Impact Resistant Custom Made Acrylic. 1/4" for the tub and 1/8" for the surround.
2009
VISA / MC, Cash, Cheque, E-transfer
Accredited Member of BBB
WHMIS Certified Technicians
Covers our workmanship and materials. Please inquire.