Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Reviews for Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Bathroom tub and tile

Called Dr. Tubs to get information on having my tub and tile surround re-glazed. Enza was very helpful in her explanation of the process and after submitting pictures I received a very reasonable quote. The technician, Gerald, was extremely knowledgeable, personable and respectful. He did an amazing job, above and beyond what I was expecting. I would recommend Dr. Tubs to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you for your testimonial on Home Stars. We really appreciate hearing about our service. We will surely let Enza and Gerald know how helpful, and professional they are and that they did an amazing job. Many thanks and enjoy your newly reglazed bathroom tub and tile. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Cast Iron Tub Reglaze

Dr. Tubs were great to deal with. I got a clear quote, schedule and instructions from Enza before the technician came out. Carlos (the technician) was on time, clean and respectful to my place. We found out that the tub didn't need to be stripped which saved me some money in the end and also some time. Carlos also gave me some tips on cleaning the accessibility handles before putting them back on. The tub looks fantastic and I would recommend their services anytime. Next up, the tiles!

Thank you very much Jacqueline. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.

Liz
Liz

Acrylic tub & tile liner

We originally had our tubs reglazed however it did not work for us. So we met with Effie the sales manager who recommended that we install liners in the tubs. It was a much better choice for us and it worked out perfectly. They use a Canadian manufacturer, better quality item, and a much shorter turnaround time. Gerald did a super job installing the liners.

Thanks Dr. Tubs. You resolved our issues, were professional and extremely courteous! Our tubs are new again!

Definitely would recommend them!

Thank you Liz for this review, I really appreciate it. Your bathrooms look stunning now, especially with the mock-tile tub surround. You have been great to work with. Be well and enjoy your brand new looking bathrooms! Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Great job!

Reglazed my tub, did an amazing job.!
I would highly recommend Dr. Tubs.
They were fast and efficient.
Next day service was so important for me.
I will use them in the future all he time.

Thank you George for using our services and writing this review on Homestars. We hope you enjoy your newly refinished bathtub. all the best, Dr Tubs Reglazing and Liners.

kellysidoriak
kellysidoriak
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Amazing Results

I'm a Realtor and have used Dr. Tubs twice now...once for a client and now just recently for my own tub. The service they provide is excellent. The tub looks amazing and brand new. Carlos is very professional and gets the job done with no mess.

Hi Kellysidoriak thank you for this review on Homestars. we really appreciate you choosing us and using our services twice. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.
Many thanks

Lacey
Lacey

Bathtub Strip and Reglaze

Dr. Tubs was great to work with. They made this dreading project easy to understand and turnaround time was efficient. They were able to quote based on the pictures we sent which made for only one visit to our home which was to complete the repair work. They were professional and knowledgeable.

HI Lacey, Thank you for recommending us on HomeStars and submitting this great review on our professionalism and how easy Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners makes it for all to get a brand-new-looking refinished bathtub in Toronto / GTA. Many thanks, Dr. Tubs

Sally from Pickering
Sally from Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Repair of Chip, Reglazing and Application of "No Slip" Surface

We had a deep (black) chip in our tub caused by someone dropping a wrench on it. Additionally, because our tub is metal, it was extremely slippery and I continually feared that I might fall while showering. I reviewed several companies before choosing Dr. Tubs and ultimately chose them. The technician (Gerald) arrived at our home and set up his equipment. I was told beforehand that a large hose needed to be placed out a window that opens at least 8 inches. My bathroom window does not open that wide, but Gerald was able to place the hose out a wider window in another room because the hose extends approximately 30 feet. Gerald was extremely polite and efficient. He covered the wall tile, faucet on the tub and floor area where he was working in order to protect them. The entire process took approximately 4 hours and there is a slight odor for the first day or so which dissipated by leaving the bathroom window open during that time. You cannot use your tub for the first 24 hours (the glaze has to dry completely), but I waited a full 48 hours before using that tub/shower. To my delight, the tub is no longer slippery and the chip is no longer visible. Gerald did a great job and cleaned everything up after he was finished. Although it has only been 1 week, I am pleased with the results.

Thank you Sally for using our services and writing this lovely review of our bathtub refinishing services. Thank you for writing in such detail about our customer service from start to finish and that you cannot see the chip anymore, nor do you worry about slipping. Enjoy your newly reglaze bathtub and be well.

Sylvia T
Sylvia T

Bath Tub and Tile Surround Reglazed

My Mothers 40 year old Tub and Tile really needed to be restored. I contacted Dr Tubs and we setup a date/price based on pictures I sent.
The Technician I had was Gerald he was excellent, hardworking, meticulous and has exceptional work experience, skills and ethics at his job.
He did a wonderful job and I'm very happy about the results.
The before and after are absolutely amazing I highly recommend Dr Tubs.

HI Sylvia T, Thank you for using our Tub and Tile Refinishing Service and for writing your review on HomeStars. I am sure Gerald will be very happy to read this review. He is often recommended for his hard working and meticulous work ethic. His skills and excellent work experience makes him perfect for our field and we are very happy to have him as one of our senior tub and tile reglazers. I would love to see some after pictures if you can send them to us or attach them to your review so others can see another great job done well by a Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners technician.
Thank you and enjoy your newly refinished bathtub and wall surround.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners of Toronto, Ontario

Tub reglazing

Dr. Tubs was professional and high quality work from start to finish. The initial phone call with Enza was very informative and, once I sent in a photo of the tub, she was able to provide me with the cost of the job. I included the slip-resistant option, which is a wonderful addition to this service. The technician arrived on time, was highly professional, and the job was done efficiently, with no mess, and excellent results. I am delighted with the service from start to finish.

Hi and thank you for using our bathtub refinishing services in Toronto. Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners strives to be the best in the bathtub reglazing field. Our technicians are professional, courteous and do great work and we are very happy that we can show our high quality work from start to finish. From our front line staff to our bathroom remodelling technicians who arrive on time, do a great job with efficiency and clean up before they leave; we want to make sure that we are excellent in every way. Thank you again and enjoy your newly refinished tub.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners of Toronto

Birgit in Toronto
Birgit in Toronto

Tub Reglazing

I took a picture of my tub and sent it to Dr Tubs and was immediately contacted by Enza and discussed my options. I decided on reglazing with nonslip and she set up a date. Promptly the time she booked Carlos was at the door. He was very courteous and professional. When finished it looked better than new with no mess at all. I would highly recommend this company

Hi Birgit, thank you for your review. Dr Tubs Reglazing & Liners has always prided itself on giving the customer what they deserve, a service that is prompt, professional and high-quality. We are proud to be the #BestofHomestars2017 refinishing and reglazing award winners in the GTA / Toronto.
Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub and thank you again for choosing our service.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners

More about Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Are you considering replacing your bathtub? Are you thinking about bathroom remodelling? Before you spend an astronomical amount of money replacing your tub, tiles and sink, consider a much more affordable approach – Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners! Dr. Tubs for short is a professional tub refinishing company located in Toronto specializing in bathtub, tile and sink refinishing and resurfacing. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an excellent product. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled bath refinishers who will bring your bathroom back to life. All Dr Tubs technicians are insured and use only the best refinishing materials available. If you are thinking of remodelling your bathroom or just considering resurfacing your tub, call Dr. Tubs now! We specialize in both reglazing and liners. Both options take less than a day and you can use it 24 hours later.
We reglaze by spraying high quality epoxy and acrylic paints over the surface to re-enamel it. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron tubs, laundry sinks, standard bathtubs and ceramic wall surround tiles. Don't forget to ask us about our no-slip surface. We now install the highest quality Canadian made high-impact-resistant Acrylic liners for bathtubs and wall surrounds. Our tub liners are ¼” thick, often thicker than the actual tub and they are made to fit like a glove right over the existing tub. They are extremely impact resistant so there is no worry of cracking or puncturing and they come with a 5-year warranty. Our wall surround liners are also custom made and come as either a glossy flat-white or mock tile. Best of all, our turn-around time from measuring to installation can be as short as 2 weeks and everything will be installed within 1 day. Remember, give us a few hours and we'll bring your bathroom back to life! Call the Dr now!
Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners was awarded the HomeStars Best of 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in Toronto and we won the Consumer Choice 2017 and 2018 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in the GTA.