Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

89 Dolomite Drive Toronto ON M3J 2N1
Bathroom Renovation
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Bathtub reglaze

We are very satisfied with the work done on our bathtub. Andre was courteous and very professional. They were recommended to me by my daughter who was very satisfied with their work as well.

Jeanne Parker

Thank you for your review Jeanne. We strive to provide great service and exceptional work. I will definitely inform our tech of your praises. Enjoy your newly reglazed tub!

Marie-Louise in Scarborough
Marie-Louise in Scarborough

Tub re glazing

I just recently re glazed my old grungy tub with Dr. Tubs and it looks like new again. The first time they arrived they found that my faucet was dripping and therefore couldn't re glaze that day. I appreciated that they didn't just go ahead with the re glazing and gave me the opportunity to fix it, before coming back to re glaze...

Hello Marie-Louise,
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review. Repairs were necessary on your dripping faucet in order for our technician to reglaze your tub,and provide you with the best possible outcome.

M. KH. in North York
M. KH. in North York

bath tub re glazing

we called the Dr. tub and receptionist Enza was so welcoming and expert in her job, scheduled for a week after our call and the technician Gerald visited our house on time and did the job in 2 hours. He is so professional and now we are enjoying our brand new bath tub. No one can say that its been re glazed.

Thank them all.

Hello M. KH,
Thank you very much for your stellar review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and workmanship.

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto

Excellent Company!!!

Excellent company! They are professionals who provide quality service and work! I'm so happy with the way my bathtub looks...it's like I have a new bathtub. And it was such a pleasure dealing with Enza, the Office Manager. I would highly recommend Dr. Tubs Reglazing!!

Hi Josie,
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Enjoy your newly reglazed tub.

Private User reviews Riverview, NB

Terrific Tub

Technician arrived on time and completed his work within the defined timeframe.
He went beyond our expectations and repaired (within the approved budget) the drain itself (which I was originally told would not be repaired).
Everything looks great.

Hello and thank you for writing this review. We take great pride in making sure our customers are very happy. Our technician will be very happy to hear that you loved his work. Our entire team of reglazers are professionally trained in tub refinishing and they take their job seriously. Thank you again and enjoy your newly refinished bathtub. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Vicky Wang in North York
Vicky Wang in North York

Bathtub reglazing job

I was referred to Dr.Tubs by a close friend. I was not sure how this reglazing work would turn out, but I was pleasantly surprised with the high quality work. My tub looks brand new now! I'm really happy with Dr.Tubs services and would highly recommend their service.

Thank you Vicky for your stellar review. It makes us happy when our customers love our service!! Word of mouth is a powerful tool. Enjoy your newly reglazed tub. Dr Tubs Reglazing

Esther
Esther

Sloppy Workmanship! Unprofessional Job!

This is a company that touts awards on its website, sends their “best” service technician who then FAILED TO TAKE THE NECESSARY STEPS TO PROPERLY PROTECT THE AREA AROUND THE SINK FROM OVER-SPRAY. As a result, the bathroom cupboards, floor tiles, back splash and toilet were sprayed with paint.
Never in our wildest dreams did we expect such collateral damage. We spent 5 hours in an effort to remove the over-spray. Traces of the over-spray remain to this day on the surfaces of the cupboards. The job was botched. Compensation of $25 for the damage done – unacceptable and an insult.

Hi Esther, Thank you for writing your review. I always appreciate when clients spend the time writing a review for us regardless if it is a 10/10, like most of the ratings, or lower. First off, I want to apologize again that the work did not meet your expectations. Second, I would have liked to be given the opportunity to see the over-spray that occurred. As you stated, you went into “damage mode” and cleaned up before we had a chance to inspect. We would have loved to have rectified the situation as Dr. Tubs Reglazing has always had a reputation of doing quality work and providing the best customer service.
Thank you again for your testimonial.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Adrienne in North York
Adrienne in North York

Reglazing old bathtub

The tub is beautiful! Sparkling whiteThe job was done in 4 and a half hours with quality equipment.Would recommend it to anyone who is not ready to do a complete bathroom make-over yet.

Hello Adrienne,
Thank you for your testimonial. We always strive to be the best! Enjoy your newly reglazed tub.

Sarah in North York
Sarah in North York

Bath tub Reglaze

Dr Tubs responded to my request immediately. They booked my reglaze of bathrub for the next week Arrived on time. They were polite and neat and clean. I would recommend them highly.

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to be the best in the business and appreciate your kind words.

Leanne in Toronto
Leanne in Toronto

Bathtub reglazing

I was very happy with the end result of a very difficult job. Thank you so much for taking the time required. Excellent customer service from the start from the manager and the technician. Greatly appreciated!

Hello Leanne,
We are very happy that you are happy with our work. Our customer service and technicians are among the best in the industry.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and enjoy your newly reglazed tub.
Dr Tubs Reglazing

More about Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners.

Are you considering replacing your bathtub? Are you thinking about bathroom remodeling? Before you spend an astronomical amount of money with your bathroon renovation, such as replacing your tub, tiles and sink, consider a much more affordable approach – Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners! Dr. Tubs for short is a professional tub refinishing company located in Toronto specializing in bathtub, tile and sink refinishing and resurfacing. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an excellent product. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled bath refinishers who will bring your bathroom back to life. All Dr Tubs technicians are insured and use only the best refinishing materials available. If you are thinking of remodelling your bathroom or just considering resurfacing your tub, call Dr. Tubs now! We specialize in both reglazing and liners. Both options take less than a day and you can use it 24 hours later.

We reglaze by spraying high quality epoxy and acrylic paints over the surface to re-enamel it. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron tubs, laundry sinks, standard bathtubs and ceramic wall surround tiles. Don't forget to ask us about our no-slip surface. We now install the highest quality Canadian made high-impact-resistant Acrylic liners for bathtubs and wall surrounds. Our tub liners are ¼” thick, often thicker than the actual tub and they are made to fit like a glove right over the existing tub. They are extremely impact resistant so there is no worry of cracking or puncturing and they come with a 5-year warranty. Our wall surround liners are also custom made and come as either a glossy flat-white or mock tile. Best of all, our turn-around time from measuring to installation can be as short as 2 weeks and everything will be installed within 1 day. Remember, give us a few hours and we'll bring your bathroom back to life! Call the Dr now!

Services we DON'T provide: Dr. Tubs does not replace bathtubs, showers or sinks. We strictly refinish them. We don't refinish floors and cabinets. We refinish acrylic or fibreglass tubs, but we don't repair them. Regarding Kitchens, the only service we provide is to refinish sinks. For laundry rooms, we can reglaze laundry tubs / sinks.

Areas we service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Markham, Vaughan and Brampton. Please note, that a travel charge will be charged for some locations.

Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners was awarded the HomeStars Best of 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in Toronto and we won the Consumer Choice 2017 and 2018 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in the GTA.

Bathroom Renovation
Canadian made High Impact Resistant Acrylic Liners, Custom made Liners for Tub and Surround, New Chrome floor drains, New Chrome Overflow plates, New Chrome Pop-up Floor Drain Covers, 3 or 4 Shelf Corner Caddy Units.
We reglaze / refinish bathtubs, sinks and tiles and install high-impact-resistant custom made Acrylic liners. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron sinks, laundry tubs, standard bathtubs, ceramic tiles and tub surround wall tiles. Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners offers a special no-slip surface that is built in to the glaze on the floor of the bathtub. Dr. Tubs technicians can also install a polished chrome pop-up drain cover, as well as overflow drain caps. We do not replace bathtubs, sinks, tiles, showers, cabinets, floors, etc.
Watco, Integrity Coatings, 3M, Klenk's, Sherwin-Williams, Lemmer, Pemcor, Global-Industrial
Gloss White Tub Surround liners come in either Mock-Tile or Flat look.
Reglazing Claw Foot Tubs, Art Deco Tubs, Cinderella Tubs, Standard & Non-Standard Size Baths, Tub Surround Tiles, Laundry Tubs & Sinks Lining Bathtub & Surrounds with Canadian made High Impact Resistant Custom Made Acrylic. 1/4" for the tub and 1/8" for the surround.
2009
VISA / MC, Cash, Cheque, E-transfer
Accredited Member of BBB
WHMIS Certified Technicians
Covers our workmanship and materials. Please inquire.