Modern Staging

Reviews for Modern Staging

AP
AP

Home Staging

I have worked with Modern Staging and would recommend them highly. They do a great job assessing a space and staging for the right market/tone. Aside from making the places look fantastic, they are pleasant to work with and work to accommodate your schedule. They are willing to work with existing furniture and mix in their pieces, which helps a lot with clients on a budget. Their cost is money well spent.

baukultur/ca
baukultur/ca

Home Staging

We hired Modern Staging to do the staging of our newly transformed semi in Lesliville. They were highly professional and punctual. Their design choices for the furniture and related items were great. Their selection suited and complimented the modern design of the home perfectly. They have a true appreciation for modern design.
We are looking forward to working together again with them in the near future.
I would highly recommend them.

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Home Sale

Modern Staging came highly recommended by my real estate agent and for good reason. Laura and Shilpa completely transformed my home giving it both a modern yet cozy look. Everything was handled in a professional and courteous manner from initial consultation to staging and its removal. If you want your home to look it’s best hire Modern Staging, they know what they’re doing.

Chantal from BROSSARD
Chantal from BROSSARD

Home Staging

Laura did a great job transforming my loft from an empty canvas to a place which could feature in a magazine! She pointed out after a first visit the small repairs and adjustments which should be done, and then worked her magic to give both a feel of design and comfort to the space. I really appreciated the result and would not hesitate to recommend her services!

mark bradley from Mississauga
mark bradley from Mississauga

House sale

We have busy professional lives and were too wrapped up in our own space to be detached enough to have prepared our home as well as Laura achieved. Our home looked great and we can only assume that is what resulted in the quick no haggle sale.

Realtor in Toronto
Realtor in Toronto

Home Staging

I highly recommend Modern Staging Modern Spaces for preparing your home for sale. As a group of Brokers and licenced agents in the GTA, their services makes our job that much easier. Staged homes sell faster and for closer to or over the asking price. You only have one chance to make that first impression to a buyer; you definitely need to stage your home. We love their work and recommend them every time to all of our clients. My first call is to Modern Staging Modern Spaces!

Julie in North york
Julie in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Multiple Stagings

I would recommend Laura and Melanie to anyone that is trying to sell their home. I am truly amazed at their ability to choose the right paint colours, the perfect furniture for the space and lay it all out in a way that makes the photography pop and the buyers come running :)
Thank you ladies for helping me to sell my properties fast!

Titus Sears in Seattle
Titus Sears in Seattle
1 review SEATTLE, WA

Staged condo

Laura and Melanie were fantastic. They were quick, professional, and the place looked terrific when they were done. They staged it the first time by dressing it up a bit while my furniture everything was still in the condo and then came back to fill in the gaps a few days later after my items were packed and moved out.

Both times I was shocked at how much of a difference they made. My condo sold quickly and for a great price. I could not have done it without them.

Bruce at Sixty Loft
Bruce at Sixty Loft
3 reviews ,

Design and Staging For Kitchen

I am in real estate and was introduced to Laura and Melanie at modern staging over a year ago. Since then she has helped some of my clients dramatically improve the look of their homes and condos. This often leads to quicker sales and at higher prices. More recently, I used Laura to consult on the design and layout for my own kitchen renovation. I did a sleek, modern kitchen and it turned out amazing. I will summarize by saying modern staging can do it all - consult on staging, staging for homes/condos and also on decor and design!

More about Modern Staging

WE ARE A COLLABORATIVE DESIGN TEAM THAT OFFERS HOME STAGING AND DECORATING ADVICE. OUR WORK IS INSPIRED, BEAUTIFUL AND COMPLETE.
Looking for Home Staging pros in Toronto?